Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuerza-T Classics

Fuerza-T Classics

For any T-Force fan besides me,
    Hope ya's likes!

....recipes/paint tips/& all that, coming soon!

First up Pantano

Not sure, but some may want to call him Primatish Pantano Rex: Monkey King of the Sea..err something like that.

Next up Felinor

Perhaps...Haccck'd Hccairball: Ferocious Feline Warrior...err whatever!

A duel!
    Last edited by Andy Adams; April 27, 2009 at 10:07am.
    Awesome sticker not included!™

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    those look pretty sweet! i'm gonna be doing my customs real soon. i hope they do jitsu soon so we can all do a proper platino.

=)
    Last edited by Son of Keldor; May 13, 2009 at 09:07am.
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

That is great. I really like the colors. I just can't believe you painted the Fright Zone. I do like the neon paint job though.
    JD

awesome.. i hope to see more by others too.. i know i want a felinor myself
    http://bugshido.deviantart.com/

Be apart of the "Gatchgrey and Royal-T present: the Bug-Shido Staction Character Contest"
    details here http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176988

Thanx all!

SOK, can't wait to see yours.
    Platino is a must...but in the meantime I may try my hands at a Spectror, that is if i can find more image resources.

Quote Originally Posted by baronindy View Post
    That is great. I really like the colors. I just can't believe you painted the Fright Zone. I do like the neon paint job though.
    JD
    My old fright zone was very beat-up, it had to be glued several times, & just needed a paint job...I remembered one that CotU did a while back & thought I'd give knods to them for it.

I also painted a few battle cats for this project..and a road ripper too but those aren't ready to be revealed just yet
    Last edited by Andy Adams; April 27, 2009 at 10:32am. Reason: didn't auto-merge

Keeper of secrets beyond the legends's Avatar
    OMG Are you telling us you painted a Cattle Cat white with neon orange stripes? I so have to see that. I am trying to buy a cheap BC on ebay myself to paint just that. I only wish I could cast a saddle in glow in the dark plastic like they did with him.

And these are amazing. So worth the wait, thanks so much for showing these off Kent. Can't wait to see the Black and white and white and orange cats if that is what you have done.

Toby
    Look for my designs on Deviant art. I am under Octobersdream. Will do commissions of anything, original to recreating any older line. Also needing POP stuff and some MoTU things aswell.

They are awesome!!!!!!!!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    This is awesome!!

Nice work man, made me feel proud of being Argentinean!!!

+1 Awesomeness
    Also the Fright Zone looks weird. You should hurry and post more from you

Cool! They actually work very well!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Thanx all once again!

Quote Originally Posted by beyond the legends View Post
    OMG Are you telling us you painted a Cattle Cat white with neon orange stripes? I so have to see that. I am trying to buy a cheap BC on ebay myself to paint just that. I only wish I could cast a saddle in glow in the dark plastic like they did with him.

And these are amazing. So worth the wait, thanks so much for showing these off Kent. Can't wait to see the Black and white and white and orange cats if that is what you have done.

Toby
    I haven't casted any saddles yet but I do dabble a bit in G-I-T-D stuff. I thought the one cat was gray with orange stripes..am i wrong, hope not or I'll be doing some repainting

Quote Originally Posted by theplant View Post
    +1 Awesomeness
    Also the Fright Zone looks weird. You should hurry and post more from you
    between the two of you, i'll have nothing to show off later.

I'll reveal these for now, please excuse my crappy camera though

Great work! I love the Fuerza-T line! I can't wait to see more!

Chris
    Is not not licking toads

LOL. Kent, it appears you are right about it being gray. Just that the pic I get to see is so small I guess I couldn't tell that well.

I just love what you have done. I am so jealous of your skills, and am in love with your with neon colors. That is one reason I love that line so much and your color choices are breath taking. Looks like you use air brushing and I only wish I had that to use let alone the skill to use it. So far my only painting attempts have been repainting Teela to be 200x toon accurate and Evil-Lyn figure to be staction accurate in her purple and copper color scheme.

All your work looks so professional and I love that you do the things I dream of seeing. It makes it exciting again for me to come to this part of the site.

Can't wait to see your next cat. I so hope to get to do the same one and if you ever do practice making molds and you get around to casting BC's saddle in G-I-T-D plastic, keep me posted so I might order one from you.

You just keep impressing more and more as you go.

Take care til then,
    Toby

PS: Super funny, I recognized your ebay name and it turns out I won something of yours back in Dec of 07. How funny is that? I wish I could remember what it was now. LOL!
    Last edited by beyond the legends; April 28, 2009 at 08:48am.
    Look for my designs on Deviant art. I am under Octobersdream. Will do commissions of anything, original to recreating any older line. Also needing POP stuff and some MoTU things aswell.

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Who is spectror? And where did you get the idea for the battle cat repaint is there any reference pics for these characters or are they self made?

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

If you type in fuerza-t cats as a search in google there are pics of 2 different cats that at one time were images from this forum.

They no longer come up on the page or photobucket for me, but you can see them on the list of images on the search regardless.

You just have to click images at the top of the page after you search it.

Spector was a prototype character for the Fuerza-t line that never got produced.

Hope that helps.
    Toby

What the heck are these pictures from. Was it a bootleg thing or something? I really like the way all this stuff looks; But I need more info please.
    JD

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    These are excellent! Great work! I love teh Fuerza-T line, and these Classics style customs are too freakin cool!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Quote Originally Posted by beyond the legends View Post
    LOL. Kent, it appears you are right about it being gray. Just that the pic I get to see is so small I guess I couldn't tell that well.

I just love what you have done. I am so jealous of your skills, and am in love with your with neon colors. That is one reason I love that line so much and your color choices are breath taking. Looks like you use air brushing and I only wish I had that to use let alone the skill to use it. So far my only painting attempts have been repainting Teela to be 200x toon accurate and Evil-Lyn figure to be staction accurate in her purple and copper color scheme.

All your work looks so professional and I love that you do the things I dream of seeing. It makes it exciting again for me to come to this part of the site.

Can't wait to see your next cat. I so hope to get to do the same one and if you ever do practice making molds and you get around to casting BC's saddle in G-I-T-D plastic, keep me posted so I might order one from you.

You just keep impressing more and more as you go.

Take care til then,
    Toby

PS: Super funny, I recognized your ebay name and it turns out I won something of yours back in Dec of 07. How funny is that? I wish I could remember what it was now. LOL!
    I used to use airbrush until my compressor died, now i use spray cans mixed with hand painting.

for pantano I used krylon fusion black then drybrushed over him with decoart crafter's acrylic westport grey. the armor was a spray called design master robin's egg 792 & teal blue 742, then everything gets a clear acrylic finish or matte spray depending on the plastic type.

felinor was done using krylon fusion brown mixed with krylon fusion red afterwards. His armor was testors 124 gold metallic spray enamel. all touch-ups and such were decoarts orange, folkarts outdoor black & outdoor white, plus createx airbrush paints teal colored, then coat again with matte spray or acrylic finish.

@ BTL, if it was in december of 07, it was probably either dvds, gi joes, star wars, x-men, marvel, or wwe

also for those having problems looking for pics of the prototypes, I have had them and will re-loaded them to save folks some frustration, I just hope the dude who originally posted them doesn't mind.

If your talking about useing regular spray paint that is even more awesome. To have that kind of talent is just great. I can't wait to see more.
    JD

Using spary paint is way more impressive to me as I can't even imagine where to begin to figure out how to decide what kind of spray paints to use on different types of plastic.

Between the armor and the weapons and the bodies.

Kudos to you and your amazing abilities.

As far as my purchase from you in Dec, it wasn't any of those things and it won't show my winning list either sadly.

My ebay name is the_suzanne_shopping_club if that helps you find my purchase from you. LOL

Not that it's a big deal LOL.

Now I just can't wait to see your gray and orange cat, that one is my ultimate fave.

See you soon,
    Toby

Heroic Warrior
    Your customs are amazing, Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Felinor is GREAT! I would love to have a figure like that.

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you Kent Parker for your awesome job ! I just LOVE your customs !

It's always a pleasure for me to come to this part of the forum and look at the talent and imagination of the he-man.org custom artists ! So refreshing !

I always believed it would be a great honor for us in the forum if Mattel could release the best custom figure here as an exclusive. Will that ever happen ? Who knows...