Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom POP figures :: Wave 1 :: She-ra, Castaspella, Frosta & Entrapta

Hey, DisneyBoy! long time no see!
    Give me a break! She-Ra's hair is one of the things I like the most, haha...
    Now seriously, thank you! You were always critic in a good way, and that makes us to want to improve so we can shut your mouth down j/k
    We really appreciate your words and we're happy you like our customs more and more.

Shut me down, by all means I'm glad you don't take my feedback as a put-down, because that's absolutely not how I intend it. And what's to say you have to continue refining your style? You've clearly put a lot of work into these figures and if you're happy with them as they are, then you're where you want to be! Don't ever let anyone take away from your enjoyment of that or sense of pride.

I've NEVER made a custom. If I did, it would come out looking like a blob of peanut butter, I assure you.

*keeps looking at Entrapa*

You know what? I don't even like that character...but this custom MAKES me like her. She looks SPOT ON. The colors even work! Wow. Impressed.

Heroic Warrior
    It always makes me feel SO GOOD when I come to the custom section of the forum !

Here, EVERY WEEK, there are new (custom) figures being released, thanks to the immense talent of he-fans and she-ravers !

It helps greatly with the too long waiting for the MOTUC figs...

Dear toyboys inc, your POP figures are just SPLENDID !

Thank you so much for sharing this with us ! I have to agree with what was said before : if Mattel had released THESE in the 80's, I know I would have collected them !

I would really like to see an Angella soon...

Cheers, and keep up the great work ! Spectror.

Quote Originally Posted by illicitjedi View Post
    Those are awesome! I love your approach. Personally I love the frily skirts and glitter, so my customs are the exact opposite. But you have done a phenominal job!
    Thank you! We have seen your customs and they're great... we liked the packaging design, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Adora View Post
    I love your work..... I would love to see your verstion of Peek-a-blue!!!!! Below are my votes!

Mermista
    Queen Angella
    Glimmer
    Scorpia
    Thanks, Adora! We will add Peek-a-blue to the next round of votes for wave 3 Thanks for voting!

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    WOW they are areally good.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Shut me down, by all means I'm glad you don't take my feedback as a put-down, because that's absolutely not how I intend it. And what's to say you have to continue refining your style? You've clearly put a lot of work into these figures and if you're happy with them as they are, then you're where you want to be! Don't ever let anyone take away from your enjoyment of that or sense of pride.

I've NEVER made a custom. If I did, it would come out looking like a blob of peanut butter, I assure you.

*keeps looking at Entrapa*

You know what? I don't even like that character...but this custom MAKES me like her. She looks SPOT ON. The colors even work! Wow. Impressed.
    Disneyboy... we really really appreciate your comments. They are always positive and as we said before, they helped us wanting to be better and making improvements.
    We always print your posts and hang them on the walls of our workplace to avoid forgetting we have to be better every time
    Now seriously, thanks! Your posts are always great
    We're happy you like Entrapta, she was hard to make. We used mesmerazing paint, that's why you like her so much

Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    It always makes me feel SO GOOD when I come to the custom section of the forum !

Here, EVERY WEEK, there are new (custom) figures being released, thanks to the immense talent of he-fans and she-ravers !

It helps greatly with the too long waiting for the MOTUC figs...

Dear toyboys inc, your POP figures are just SPLENDID !

Thank you so much for sharing this with us ! I have to agree with what was said before : if Mattel had released THESE in the 80's, I know I would have collected them

I would really like to see an Angella soon...
    Cheers, and keep up the great work ! Spectror.
    Thank you very much, Spector!
    We agree about the great quality of customizers we have on this board. It's always amazing to look at new customs!

We will post a Poll for people to vote for characters in wave 2, so it will be easier for us to count the votes
    Toy Boys, Inc. Customs here ----> http://www.flickr.com/toyboys-inc

add us on Facebook! ToyBoys Movies

i like your POP customs but i LOVE that leech!!! the head is VERY well sculpted. bravo
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

1st Class Necrotizer Necrotizer's Avatar
    Very well done! Most impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    i like your POP customs but i LOVE that leech!!! the head is VERY well sculpted. bravo
    Thanks!! We made Leech a few months back. We're improving him a bit now, so his arms and legs can move. Glad you like him

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotizer View Post
    Very well done! Most impressive!
    Thank you!

Very cute! They look like they stepped out of an animation cell! Love the gals, and Leech looks FANtastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    Very cute! They look like they stepped out of an animation cell! Love the gals, and Leech looks FANtastic!
    Thank you!

We started making Glimmer, Mermista, Catra and Scorpia (they are 4 girls but we're making 5 figures... mmmm I wonder why) for wave 2 a few days ago, while we finish other customs, so expect to see them here in a while