Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Countdown to Zodac Day!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar

The Countdown to Zodac Day!

Well, here we are only 2 weeks out from Zodac, and Im dreading it, I SO want him, but after losing out on Mer man, Im scared I'll miss him (Zodac was my fave figure of the 1st 8) is any one else hoping for the best, but ready for the worst?
    Cheers AJ

I think most of us are...

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

I'll try my hardest to get Zodac and if I wind up with extras I'll offer them here at cost.

I'm taking off work (which is absurd that I have to do in order to purchase a freakin' toy) and have the potential not to even get him. Something is inherently wrong there.

Heroic Warrior
    Well, for Zodac, I guess the choice is simple :

Buy with all the stress and irritations from Matty

OR

Buy from Ebay at crazy prices

The worst is that I can feel this madness coming 10 times worse for Hordak...

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    why is there pre-sale for zodac on ebay with them saying more then 10 available?????? Really angers me to see that

I go on vacation the same day Zodac comes out, so I'm really looking forward to it!

(Of course, I'll order Zodac before I leave. I'm not an idiot.)
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    I go on vacation the same day Zodac comes out, so I'm really looking forward to it!

(Of course, I'll order Zodac before I leave. I'm not an idiot.)

Aren't you lucky!

I'm just coming back so I'll be workin on that day!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Well with any luck I was hoping to trade me extra Merman for someone willing to order an extra Zodac, that way I only have to buy 1, hopefully it goes alot smoother than Merman`s sale!!

I'll be on like I have all the other times, but I'm still nervous! Gotten everything I've wanted so far. Mer-Man was cutting it close (though I didn't know it at the time) 'cause I had to refresh the screen, but my order went through. So, I'm hoping my usual of just being there at 12 to get my one figure will be enough. With all the problems there have been, I can't help but feel like i've just gotten real lucky each time! I mean, there's already enough luck just being able to be online right at 12. I don't work on the 15th, so I'm good, but any number of things could come up at the last minute (or I get called in; who knows). So I'll just keep nervously stepping along with this line until something goes wrong!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Ed View Post
    I think most of us are...

edDy
    Point well made!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    Luckily, I got all my figures, though as many have said, Mer Man was a bit of a squeeze. Hopefully, those refresher won't surface & there won't be an electrical storm that knocks my power out...lol.

I'm a bit nervous. I'm moving into my new apartment that day, so I will be leaving work a smidge early, but I still fret that I won't get home and order quickly enough. Ive had zero problems thus far getting my MOTUC, but the fearmongering has gotten to me a bit lately...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)
    it's going to be a nightmare day!!
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339

Quote Originally Posted by the.overlord View Post
    it's going to be a nightmare day!!
    I hope not I'm taking a day of vacation for this..

Zodac Day will be more like Zodac Hour
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on Zodac!!! Even though he's "neutral", I'll pose him with the good guys for the time being…it'll balance out the numbers a little more.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I'm in the same boat as you ajac71.

Getting up at 3am on a work day to order Zodac and I still have the chance to missout. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to sleep after the stress of ordering.

I'm really looking forward to Zodac. I'd say that Zodac is the Bobba Fett of the MOTU universe for me. I'm looking forward to Zodac much more than Mer-Man or Stratos.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimporama View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you ajac71.

Getting up at 3am on a work day to order Zodac and I still have the chance to missout. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to sleep after the stress of ordering.

I'm really looking forward to Zodac. I'd say that Zodac is the Bobba Fett of the MOTU universe for me. I'm looking forward to Zodac much more than Mer-Man or Stratos.
    I hear ya buddy, After the first Mer man debacle, I was so angry,Frustrated and wired, that I went back to bed and couldnt shut my brain off! I ended up getting up again and watching everyone else react in here and on FB. It made me feel a lot better that I wasnt alone!

And I agree with you over 'Zodac Fett', I love that he could tip the scales Either way!
    God I want that Toy!!! lol (if I manage to get him on the 15th, Ill celebrate by buying one of the cool Zodac T shirts! )
    cheers Aj

I'm gonna try to have my wife order them for me from her job. I have to go to the field for training in FT Hood all that week and weekend. It sucks! LOL.

Hopefully my wife wont have any problems getting it for me.
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

All I know is I shouldn't have to feel anxious about ordering a toy online in the 21st Centuary...... but I do, Mattel barely creeping into the 20th Centuary and all

Hordak and MAA are going to be awful too....i almost wish they were not coming so early on now as at least they would have been covered by the subscription service if they had been scheduled for later on.

zodac was my 1st motu back in the day so i think i am most excited about this figure of any we have had so far.

Lurking in the Shadows
    I'll try to buy extras for trade or sell at cost.

I am looking forward to zodak as well. Hopefully the site won't crash this time and I wont get multiple orders
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Heroic Warrior
    I think I agree with some of the people that said some of the demand for Mer-Man was the fact he had 2 heads, thus providing incentive for some people to buy more than one figure. Hopefully since Zodac is only coming with one things will be more smooth this time around....certainly keeping my fingers crossed.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb