Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.17!

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Awesome, likewise, I don't care what they name her as long as she get's a release.

Sharella isn't bad...
    I would be very happy with the green Goddess being named Sharella, it puts her in pre-eternia, Maybe after that time she will become the Green Goddes. It's a nice homage to He-Ro's original back story (IMO)!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Great news about Faceless One - most of my most wanted "new" characters.

Not fussed about He-Ro having another minor difference.

Good Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Yeah, hopefully there will only be a very small difference between SDCC and Matty's He-Ro! But still I am mighty grateful for Mattel giving fans who don't attend SDCC the chance to get a He-Ro on mattycollector!
    I agree. The difference mentioned doesn't bother me all that much.
    Who has the Power?

Heroic Warrior
    So, if....

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    3. Will you produce He-ro in the same quantity as the monthly figures or will it be more limited because it's a exclusive?
    Yes, with the total production split between what is going to the show and what is sold online. But we are producing in total about the same amount as a current monthly figure.

4. Will the limit for exclusives be lowered from 10 when the SDCC exclusives go on sale on Matty Collector, similar to how it was done with Faker?
    Yes. The exclusives will be sold online in the same quantities/limits available at the show.
    ...then why...

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    2. Since we have learned there will be a chase He-Ro (with a different staff jewel color), will there also be any differences between the He-Ro figure offered at SDCC and the He-Ro figure offered on MattyCollector.com after SDCC?
    Yes there will be. The different colored Spell Stones will be available both online and at the show (with Green being the most common). But there will also be an additional minor difference for the SDCC version. We will reveal more details about closer to the show.
    ...?

And why impose YET ANOTHER difference that NO ONE requested?
    Last edited by Vending Machine; May 7, 2009 at 10:29pm.

Awesome news about The Faceless One... I just hope he comes with his NON-Faceless Face too!! (as seen in the flashbacks of Vol 3 of the MVC Motu Comic!)

NOT PLEASED about Teela not having a variant.

I was hoping and had suggested in that Teela MOTUC thread that they might do something like this:

Teela
    (with red hair head and snake armor head; pack-in: Zoar w/ classic colors and red armor)

The Goddess (BONUS FIGURE variant)
    (green skinned snake armor head AND caucasian skinned BLONDE haired Teela Head - that you could use on the regular Teela figure; pack-in: Zoar w/ mini-comic RED colors and GREEN armor)

They could have sold TWICE the figures that month. It makes me wonder why they did not do this. Is Teela going to be TEELA at all? Will Teela be released later? Is The Goddess going to be a different character? Will The GREEN Goddess be The Sorceress's bonus figure the month the Sorceress is released? That would be cool.

I keep wondering how they will justify/reconcile all the following characters:

Veena
    Kodok-Ungul (whom they cannot use, since she is Filmation)
    The Goddess
    The Green Goddess
    The Sorceress
    Teela (red haired classic)
    Teela (red haired MYP 200X)
    Teela (Blonde-Haired classic)
    Teela (Blonde-Haired WARRIOR woman)

SO confusing!!! LOL
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Yay, Faceless One and Mara!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    But if they want to name GG Sharella, that's fine with me.
    Was there some official announcement on this or is it just fan speculation. I've always considers GG and Sharella two different characters. Personally I'd prefer them to not be one and the same (and not just because I don't like GG)

I've always pictured Sharella as a possible love interest for He-Ro. I know He-Ro's bio says he was raised under the tutelage of Eldor and Sharella but I picture it as Eldor taught him magic Sharella taught him combat just as Teela tutored Adam.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

It's fan speculation. I think some of us favor it, though, because it draws parallels between He-Ro finding his powers in a mystic cave (with Sharella guiding him to the cave?) and the original mini-comic barbarian He-Man receiving his weapons from the Green Goddess in a cave.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"