Thread: 2002 MVCreations comic book bible!

Hybrid View

2002 MVCreations comic book bible!

Who else is psyched about this?
    Who was the hooded guy?
    What about the shard demon?

Man, I can't wait

Can't wait for it! I've been anticipating this for years!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    Who was the hooded guy?

Man, I can't wait
    Those are the 2 main things I'd like to know, along with 'Who is Illumina, and what role would she have played in the story?'.

I'm wicked psyched!!! It's almost like we are getting a new comic.

Are we also going to get the Smash Blade He-Man and Spin Blade Skeletor Comic/info too?
    Last edited by Cilman; May 12, 2009 at 10:50am.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I still need to get my hands on volumes 2 and 3 and the Icons of Evil series. *sigh*

The bible deals mostly with pre-existing info, not info to come.
    There's some, but not a ton.
    It's pretty much standard bible stuff... the foundation for the story.

I'm really excited about this but just to confirm the bible is being released on the .org and its a interview thats in Toyfair right? or is it the bible that going to be in Toyfair? Sorry if thats a stupid question.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

we want it in real paper!!!!!!

I would buy it in a heartbeat !!!!!!!!!!

I'm so pumped to see a little of what might have been!!!!
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

I so can't wait for this!!! I got goosebumps just reading the news on the main page.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

I wonder if they will be revealing any info on the story that MVC were building and planning that would have eventually brought us He-Ro & She-Ra? Emilliano spoke about this back when Hordak's 2K bio was revealed in the S1V2 MYP dvd character profiles.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I wonder if they will be revealing any info on the story that MVC were building and planning that would have eventually brought us He-Ro & She-Ra?
    That is something I hope too.

Emilliano spoke about this back when Hordak's 2K bio was revealed in the S1V2 MYP dvd character profiles.
    I think it was also mentioned earlier in that ToyFare interview which included Emiliano's drawing of He-Ro and Hordak.

I never got to see the Toyfair issue with Emiliano's He-Ro & Hordak picture! It's been talked about a few times, but for some reasion (possibly it was an exclusive commission for Toyfair) it's never been posted on the org. There was some reasion why it couldn't be posted. I bet it rocked!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    Who was the hooded guy?

Man, I can't wait
    To use the local parlance, I am WICKED psyched about it. The comic was my favorite part of the 2002 relaunch.

~pennypunk~
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; May 14, 2009 at 07:45pm.

2002 MVCreations comic book bible

According to a post on May 9th, He-man.org was going to post Emiliano Santalucia and Val Staples' 2002 MVCreations comic book bible in the near future here. Does anyone know if it's been posted here yet? I just read the interview/article in Toyfare # 143 regarding this and I'm really interested in reading this bible.

They were also going to launch the new site on May 14th (I think) and I think they want to post the comic book bible at the same time, but some last minute bugs popped up that they've gotta work out so that once the site is launched everything is smooth as possible.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTKenniverse View Post
    According to a post on May 9th, He-man.org was going to post Emiliano Santalucia and Val Staples' 2002 MVCreations comic book bible in the near future here. Does anyone know if it's been posted here yet? I just read the interview/article in Toyfare # 143 regarding this and I'm really interested in reading this bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    They were also going to launch the new site on May 14th (I think) and I think they want to post the comic book bible at the same time, but some last minute bugs popped up that they've gotta work out so that once the site is launched everything is smooth as possible.
    Yep, still giving the final touches to the site. The bible will be online the same day the site lauch. It's already there actually, onche the site opens, you'll see it

Hey guys, i have hunted for info on how many comics MVCreations released, so i know how many i'm chasing. I have Vols 1&2 TPBs and the icons of evil tpb. How many volumes were made? Also i have 3 comics titled Rise of the Snakemen, was that a stand alone seperate story, and how many comics did it cover? I also have 1 comic from the encyclopedia not sure how many of those got released either.... Hope alls going well with the new site and i suppose most of my questions would be answered in the bible when it goes live too!
    MOTUC is my thing!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post
    Hey guys, i have hunted for info on how many comics MVCreations released, so i know how many i'm chasing. I have Vols 1&2 TPBs and the icons of evil tpb. How many volumes were made? Also i have 3 comics titled Rise of the Snakemen, was that a stand alone seperate story, and how many comics did it cover? I also have 1 comic from the encyclopedia not sure how many of those got released either.... Hope alls going well with the new site and i suppose most of my questions would be answered in the bible when it goes live too!
    DaBigFella I had the same question as you do right now.
    Take a look here for the thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=165345

plus take a look at all the comics at graham crackers: http://grahamcrackers.com/motu.htm

+ this: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...2610#newcomics

should give you an idea on what to collect

it helped me a LOT and I have the comics complete and binded into one big black book

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigfella View Post

I posted all the comic's and graphic novels here
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...4&postcount=15

I hope this answers some of your questions.
    Last edited by Cilman; July 1, 2009 at 09:42pm.
    Don't hesitate in dealing with Cilman Thread

It is probably a Dutch thing, Neo. I am loosing my patience too.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The bible will be online the same day the site lauch. It's already there actually, onche the site opens, you'll see it
    So what is really going on?!?

I could understand the same launch data as the site to some degree, but what causes the delay now

It is allready long past SDCC and still nothing. It was allready confirmed it was plain text, right?

Sooo... go in the document ... Ctrl A ... Ctrl C ... click Quick reply in this thread ... Ctrl V ... click Submit reply

Tadaaaa!

Do fancy html stuff somewhere in the future
    We have been waiting a long time for this, please don't tread your fans like Mattel does...

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I don't care if it ever gets posted. It's probably full of bad ideas that we will hate and that's why they won't post it!

finger's crossed that the old reversed physiology trick will work!
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).