Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2002 MVCreations comic book bible!

I'm gonna get my Toyfair today!!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

I LOVE THEM BEING THE SAME PERSON! I just read the article and, like everything else you two did, I loved the ideas and can't wait to read the full bible. I like them being the same person because lately I haven't been that crazy about He-Ro. Back during the relaunch I was ALL about him (though I can't really remember why), but lately I've been thinking I don't want him getting in He-Man's way or stealing his thunder. Bottom line, I love He-Man far above the rest and don't like the idea of anyone else being the most powerful something in the universe, even if they are in a different time period. That's also why I like his suggested MOTUC bio where he's not a wizard but...um...something else...cosmic being, right?

But if he is Grayskull then that brings everything together just the way I want it, so you've at least got one happy fan about this!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Man I can not wait to read the bible. I like the Grayskull/He-Ro being the same person story.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Sadly my local comic shop only got three copies of Toyfair in and they sold out quickly.

Not sure about the Graykull/He-Ro thing but no point in commenting until I read the bible! Which I am looking forward to.

Once it's uploaded it's gonna spark off loads of great chats and debates!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    It's called OHIO

HEY HEY NOW WATCH IT, CALI-BOY!!!!!!!!!
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Someone Say something about California

I can't wait for the bible to appear...

I read the toyfare article, and I'm really looking forward to reading the bible. I'm real interested to hear the Grayskull/He-Ro tie in. I never was much of a fan of King Grayskull. I didn't understand the point of him existing. There was already an ancestor of He-Man we've been waiting to hear about since 1987 -He-Ro! And I didn't understand what people found so interesting about him. He was just He-Man with long hair!? But I've been waiting to hear the story of He-Ro since I saw Emil's pic in toyfare years ago.

This is going to be fantastic... I cannot wait to read the new Bible. Thanks again to all of you guys for your hard work and dedication to keeping MOTU alive...

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    This is going to be fantastic... I cannot wait to read the new Bible. Thanks again to all of you guys for your hard work and dedication to keeping MOTU alive...
    SOrry if this has been mentioned before but....when is this bible going to happen???

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    We really apologize for this.
    The new site was meant to go live this week-end (and so the bible).
    But we run into more technical problems and bugs
    Again.
    We're really frustrated about that, as we have to hold on the site lauch a bit more.

I wish I could say this week is goign to be the right week but I stopped trying to foresee a date
    Any new dates yet?
    Pentecost is also a perfect time for a MOTU bible

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPAYNE View Post
    But I've been waiting to hear the story of He-Ro since I saw Emil's pic in toyfare years ago.
    Was the pic ever posted online officially by Toyfare themselves?? I've been wanting to see that image for sometime now and I'm not a devout reader of the magazine. Of course, asking to see it doesn't seem to go too well around here, I know from trying.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    Was the pic ever posted online officially by Toyfare themselves?? I've been wanting to see that image for sometime now and I'm not a devout reader of the magazine. Of course, asking to see it doesn't seem to go too well around here, I know from trying.
    Nope it was never put on-line by Toyfare...
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Nope it was never put on-line by Toyfare...
    Thought so. That's why Google searches never found it. I guess He-Ro's appearance in the background of the Vol.3 issue explaining Faceless One's origin is the closest I'll come to seeing the take, I guess.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak Alpha View Post
    No, but it's the same pic that's in the most recent issue of Toyfare in the article about Val & Emiliano. Issue #143.

Is there going to be something about the warriorrings in the bible?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    Is there going to be something about the warriorrings in the bible?
    Yes, but I think it was already in the Toyfare article.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    Yes, but I think it was already in the Toyfare article.
    I am still waiting on my copy. A friend of mine is bringing one from New York.

can we get a countdown till the bible release or are there too many bugs that need to be worked out to really say

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto69 View Post
    can we get a countdown till the bible release or are there too many bugs that need to be worked out to really say
    Since we don't have a set date for the launch of the site (but things are progressing, I promise) I can't give a date for the bible.
    But it'll be the opening feature and it'll debut the same day :-)

I hope you guys were able to get some help on it. It must be quite complicated.

Can we maybe have a tiny tid bit to tide us over??? pretty, please?
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

2002 MVCreations comic book bible

According to a post on May 9th, He-man.org was going to post Emiliano Santalucia and Val Staples' 2002 MVCreations comic book bible in the near future here. Does anyone know if it's been posted here yet? I just read the interview/article in Toyfare # 143 regarding this and I'm really interested in reading this bible.

They were also going to launch the new site on May 14th (I think) and I think they want to post the comic book bible at the same time, but some last minute bugs popped up that they've gotta work out so that once the site is launched everything is smooth as possible.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTKenniverse View Post
    According to a post on May 9th, He-man.org was going to post Emiliano Santalucia and Val Staples' 2002 MVCreations comic book bible in the near future here. Does anyone know if it's been posted here yet? I just read the interview/article in Toyfare # 143 regarding this and I'm really interested in reading this bible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    They were also going to launch the new site on May 14th (I think) and I think they want to post the comic book bible at the same time, but some last minute bugs popped up that they've gotta work out so that once the site is launched everything is smooth as possible.
    Yep, still giving the final touches to the site. The bible will be online the same day the site lauch. It's already there actually, onche the site opens, you'll see it

Hey guys, i have hunted for info on how many comics MVCreations released, so i know how many i'm chasing. I have Vols 1&2 TPBs and the icons of evil tpb. How many volumes were made? Also i have 3 comics titled Rise of the Snakemen, was that a stand alone seperate story, and how many comics did it cover? I also have 1 comic from the encyclopedia not sure how many of those got released either.... Hope alls going well with the new site and i suppose most of my questions would be answered in the bible when it goes live too!
    MOTUC is my thing!