Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "New Adventures" for MotU Classics Support Thread

I'll throw out a "I want some of them" post. There are a few I'd like figures of, but not necessarily the whole line.
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDamien View Post
    I think you may have missed the joke.

"NA killed He-Man" + "2012 considered by various of the uneducated to be the end of the world." = "NA is responsible for destroying the world."

Snicker, giggle. Just a joke. As I said previous to that, I'm an NA fan, so I'm for any particular year being a big year for NA. However, the implication of it being the year 2012 struck me as humorous.
    Yep, you are right, i missed that one but major...ouch

I thought you meant it because 2012 would be MOTUS 30´s aniversary

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    It just occurred to me earlier, when in the world did I start becoming a defender of New Adventures characters?

I find myself going to bat for more NA figures nowadays. Crita is currently my avatar (and she is CRITCal to have in MOTUC)! I don't even like He-Man/New Adventures. It's what betrayed my childhood. I loathe the pony tail He-Man.

I blame the Four Horsemen and MOTUC for making me a fan.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    NA is more than MOTU for me it captures the sci-fi of the 80's.
    during that time we had all sorts of toys & cartoons that had space themed heroes & mutant baddies.
    there were tons of heroes in futuristic 80s styled robotic or spandexy get ups.

I for one want my futuristic sci-fi space adventurers & space hooligans.

I have to have Spinwit!!!
    Lizzor
    Sagitar
    Vizar

I want my wise old man Master Sabrian
    Darius
    Kayo
    Nocturna
    Hoove
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I find most of the Galactic Protectors boring as dirt, most of the Space Mutants look pretty good though...

I won't feel Classics is complete till we finish vintage New Adventures and at least get Crita, Master Sebrian, and Darius as extras.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I won't feel Classics is complete till we finish vintage New Adventures and at least get Crita, Master Sebrian, and Darius as extras.
    This is my minimum request as well.

I do hope that if the yearly MOTUC sub model dies, that Scott keeps to his word of trying to get some New Adventures multi-packs out there over the years to finish the era. Personally, I'm going to feel really disappointed if New Adventures isn't completed.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Whithout finishing the NA characters and a few key Jetlag characters, MOTUC will fall short IMO.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

I really want the following NA figures to get MOTUC treatment:

Quakke
    Kayo
    Spinwit
    Tuskador
    Artilla
    Butthead
    Staghorn
    Nocturna
    Vizar
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

My 'finish the NA line' wish list:

Butthead
    Artilla
    Lizorr
    Quakke
    Sagitar
    Staghorn
    Tuskador
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Yeah, Quakke absolutely has to be made. Not only was he a fun figure (smashing boulder!) but he really looks like he could fit in well as an Evil Warrior if one son desired.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    NA characters ranked so high in the polls for 2016 figures, but ater the confirmation that we will only get so many NA characters next year I feel kinda frustrated. I knew we couldn't get them all, but this way we'll have such a big hole in our MOTUC-NA collection and I don't see any hope of completing it.
    I don't ask for playsets or variants, but I wish we had the base characters that existed as a vintage figure:

Lizorr
    Hoove
    Quakke
    Staghorn
    Butthead

Kayo
    Nocturna
    Vizar
    Tuskador
    Artilla
    Spinwit
    Sagitar
    Pasta la vista, baby!

It's time to rally! Let's make 2015 happen!!

I'd be happy to see Tuskador and Sagitar.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    I don't remember many of them from when I was a kid, but they're definitely getting the short end of the stick in terms of rounding out the factions. :/. I'd definitely sign up for a NA sub, but as was mentioned, it doesn't seem likely well get one based on Pop not even hitting 100%.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

I hope that we get more NA figures.

I especially want Master Sebrian and Crita. However, I will be excited about any NA figure that is potentially coming our way.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Yeah, Quakke absolutely has to be made. Not only was he a fun figure (smashing boulder!) but he really looks like he could fit in well as an Evil Warrior if one son desired.
    This was my thought as well ---^ Although Karatti is not much of a character his figure and aesthetic are neat and make for a great figure IMHO. This applies to a very small handful of other villains as well, Quakke not least of these.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Yeah, it would fall short.

Its got to have the remaining vintage toy characters & at least a few of the main characters from Jetlag also.

Master Sabrian, Darius & Crita would be satisfying

But I must have my Spinwit, Vizar, Nocturna, Kayo, Sagitar, Tuskador, Artilla, Lizorr, BH, Hoove, Staghorn, Quakke
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'm sooooo disappointed we will be getting less NA next year. Scott can make Skeletots, Failmation Hordaks and Buzzkill Hordaks (all are variants of characters we already have multiples of anyway!) yet unique characters like Darius and Hoove get the middle finger.

I literally want all the NA characters who had toys and prototypes back in the day. I'd actually really like Kayo and Spinwit as they played quite major roles in the last few episodes but Scott has made it painfully clear he hates Kayo so no hope there.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    The problem is NA is the least popular "faction" and doesn't sell well - how many of you who had extras had trouble selling them on ebay? I had issues with Karatti, Hydron (still unsold - atm I refuse to sell him for less than £15.00) Slush Head was the only one I got my money back on. I'm not confident that I will sell my Flog for £32.00 or IG Skeletor for that matter.

I'm a big NA fan but let's be realistic, the inclusion of NA in 2014/15 is a risk. I hope we do get all the figures made one day - hopefully in a big boxset - maybe a pre-order for this type of set?
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    The problem is NA is the least popular "faction" and doesn't sell well - how many of you who had extras had trouble selling them on ebay? I had issues with Karatti, Hydron (still unsold - atm I refuse to sell him for less than £15.00) Slush Head was the only one I got my money back on. I'm not confident that I will sell my Flog for £32.00 or IG Skeletor for that matter.

I'm a big NA fan but let's be realistic, the inclusion of NA in 2014/15 is a risk. I hope we do get all the figures made one day - hopefully in a big boxset - maybe a pre-order for this type of set?
    I would go for that; I'm actually surprised somewhat that we haven't seen more bigger sets on Matty. The Legion set was near 200 bucks, and that, as far as I can tell, actually sold well. Then again, we got into trouble with just three figures in a pack in the MOTU line, so there's that...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I'd really hope we get them at some point.... Sagitar would be cool as well!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Ill support Critta and Sagitar. ......

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I blame the Four Horsemen and MOTUC for making me a fan.
    Also blame the original NA designs for the figures; the Fab four have based their work on those solid, well conceived designs. The execution of those solid designs were just limited by what could be done back in the day. With today's toy making tech and the Horsemen bringing out the best aspects inherent in the figures, you get some darned nice looking action figures. The potential was always there; it simply took the talented eyes of the Horsemen to discern it and amp it up to MOTUC standards.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I would think that they would bolster the ranks of the Galactic Protectors. My vote is for Tuskador.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117