Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man-At-Arms' & Tri-Klops' accessory speculation/discussion

Man-At-Arms' & Tri-Klops' accessory speculation/discussion

When did Mattel say they might be able to start including Collect 'n Connect pieces with MOTUC figures? Was it after it proved itself for a year or just 6 months? I think it was 6 months, and since sales have been even better than they expected, could they be jumping ahead?

With Man-At-Arms it would make sense for him to come with Orko, but who would be a good fit for Tri-Klops? Perhaps his Warrior's ring? Hmmm...now I'm hoping it's that!

It could also be Zoar & Screech, but if they are using the bird from the Wonder Twins set, that seems too big to be able to fit in that package well.

These are my rambling thoughs--what are yours?
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    It could also be Zoar & Screech, but if they are using the bird from the Wonder Twins set, that seems too big to be able to fit in that package well.
    I'd really like Orko for MMA, but I expect Screech and Zoar.

When did Mattel say they might be able to start including Collect 'n Connect pieces with MOTUC figures? Was it after it proved itself for a year or just 6 months? I think it was 6 months, and since sales have been even better than they expected, could they be jumping ahead?

With Man-At-Arms it would make sense for him to come with Orko, but who would be a good fit for Tri-Klops? Perhaps his Warrior's ring? Hmmm...now I'm hoping it's that!

Tri-Klops has a doom seeker, so I don`t see him coming with another creature. I can see Sorceress (Orange and Blue) coming with Zoar and Evil Lyn coming with screech since they are each others opposites in the fact they are the good and evil Sorceresses.

Man-At-Arms is going to be the first figure with the protective outer box.

Man-At-Arms so far comes with:

Armor
    Mace
    Grayskull Sword
    Grayskull Gun
    Alternate Head

That's 5 things right there, 6 if you count the armor as the 2 pieces it is.

Tri-Klops so far comes with:

Armor
    Sword
    Doom Seeker
    3 mini knives

That's 6 things so far.

They're actually going to come with MORE than that? That's quite a bit, considering Mattel's penchant for reusing parts to save tooling costs and arguing for Stratos not to have a weapon/accessory because of the extra costs.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Tri-Klops has a doom seeker, so I don`t see him coming with another creature. I can see Sorceress (Orange and Blue) coming with Zoar and Evil Lyn coming with screech since they are each others opposites in the fact they are the good and evil Sorceresses.
    During the panel it was stated that Tri-klops would come with another extra.
    And Toy Guru stated MAA would come with an extra that we havent seen yet.

So Tri-klops is getting something. Funny that you concider the doomseeker a creature instead of a device.
    I really hope it isn't a warrior ring..

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    Man-At-Arms so far comes with:
    Tri-Klops so far comes with:

Armor
    Sword
    Doom Seeker
    3 mini knives
    I think those knives are sculpted on his armor. They're too small for the figure to hold anyway...

I think MAA will come with his 200X hand gun.
    To infinity, and beyond!

I would've guessed on the 200x blaster for Man-At-Arms, as well. Considering the huge amount of accessoires, I find it hard to believe that Mattel would add a fully articulated Orko minifig.
    In my logic, I'd gexpect them to add such a thing rather to a figure that doesn't have many accessoires and newly-sculpted parts, like Prince Adam. But then, they released Stratos without anything while giving Man-At-Arms twice as many stuff as anybody would've thought... .

As for Tri-Klops, I have no idea. Maybe Screeech? I'd certainly welcome that more than a Warrior's Ring.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I agree in regard to TriKe's throwing knives. From what I saw with the recent pics, those are sculpted on. Still cool, but not actual accessories. I'd love to be proven wrong, of course!

I'm feeling like the birds could be the bonuses for MAA and TriKe, honestly. MAA's 200X Blaster would be awesome as well, but then I don't know what Trike might come with. Perhaps another head, one taken from the Icons of Evil comic.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I thought by bonus figure or extra that they were refering to He-Ro. Now if its something else entirely that will be awesome.
    JD

I certainly hope that Zoar and Screech AREN'T the pack ins with MAA and Tri-Klops! The birds should get their own release as LARGE figures close to in size, if not the same size as their 80s counterparts. They're not tiny birds…they're large fantasy characters.

As for what the pack ins might actually be, for MAA I'm gonna say his blaster from the 200X line and for Tri-Klops I'm gonna say the Warrior Ring.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I certainly hope that Zoar and Screech AREN'T the pack ins with MAA and Tri-Klops! The birds should get their own release as LARGE figures close to in size, if not the same size as their 80s counterparts. They're not tiny birds…they're large fantasy characters.
    I agree, and I know this isn't going to happen but who's to say that the mystery extra in each of them *can't* be the same thing? Like making some figures who can be easily pulled apart at the waist like the heads can be removed. One half of the figure could be in MAA, and the other could be in Tri-Klops. It would take some work to get it into the package without having to enlarge the blister but it could be workable if they wanted to put the effort into it.

As for what the pack ins might actually be, for MAA I'm gonna say his blaster from the 200X line and for Tri-Klops I'm gonna say the Warrior Ring.
    Dito... I am not digging the ring though but it's a nice nod to the classic fans at the same time MAA's blaster is a cool nod to the 200x fans.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Dito... I am not digging the ring though but it's a nice nod to the classic fans at the same time MAA's blaster is a cool nod to the 200x fans.
    Sure thats cool. But also to a point that would suck. Especialy seeing they said it was going to be something we haven't seen yet.

I would LOVE a 200X blaster for MAA!

I think it would be cool to have Orko come with MAA ala Slimer coming with Egon in their Ghostbusters line. I would rather see large versions of Zoar and Screech.

Im hoping for the glow in the dark ring!!!!! :?
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by baronindy View Post
    Sure thats cool. But also to a point that would suck. Especialy seeing they said it was going to be something we haven't seen yet.
    Well, we've seen neither in the new styling so to a point they aren't lying.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Well, that all depends on which version of the birds Mattel uses for this new canon; the large Zoar from the early minicomics, or the small version that transforms into the Sorceress.

The birds that came with the stactions were small, and so far the bios have largely been based on the 200x storyline. Plus since the Sorceress figure will be in her falcon outfit, I think it's more likely Mattel will go with the smaller Zoar as her accessory.

Maybe is a helmet-less head...
    To infinity, and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Man-At-Arms is going to be the first figure with the protective outer box.

That's right -- if you want CnC in MOTUC, Mattel has just what you want! Collect all the cardboard outer boxes starting with Man-At-Arms', build them into a palace to scale with the figures, and presto! You have an Eternian Royal Palace playset! See? They've given us CnC after all!
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    Im hoping for the glow in the dark ring!!!!! :?
    Me too. Please let it be the Warrior's Ring.
    "The physics is theoretical, but the fun is real."
    -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I will NEVER buy a subscription!