Thread: Nordor

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar

Nordor

Howdy I was just wondering how rare Nordor is? I recently found mine, and its actually a brilliant toy.
    Cheers Aj

Resurrecting this thread as my sealed Nordor arrived yesterday and I spent a good few hours last night freeing it from its box and having a play. It's great and I really wish I'd had it to play with when I was small. I love the silver/purple colour scheme. It completes my collection of NA vehicles, though I still only have a couple of the figures - going to have to pose my Classics figures with them until I can get hold of the 'proper' ones.

Nice going, totally jealous here! Such an awesome looking playset. Enjoy!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

These are hard to find here in the states. Maybe they are easier to come by overseas?
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Court Magician
    I just bought one on Ebay spain... for 65 EUR. As far as I can tell, it looks like this thing comes new in Box.
    Well, we will see

I bought it for my son, but I also wanted this for long time... But I always liked the prototype look more than the finalized toy.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    These are hard to find here in the states. Maybe they are easier to come by overseas?
    it looks that way. over in the UK it most have been more popular. I don't think the toy line did that well here in America.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    it looks that way. over in the UK it most have been more popular. I don't think the toy line did that well here in America.
    Thanks.

At my local toy store they only had He-Man and Skeletor. They never received any other figures in. Wasn't sure if that was the norm.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Court Magician
    well I just got mine - at the end it costed 130 USD, BUT it is sealed in its orig. box and the box also looks okay.
    That was something that I was not aware, I thougt it just comes with its box.
    now I have "the problem" should I open it? Or better leave it sealed? for the most part I am not a mint collector - specially when it is a playset...

Please let me know your thoughts - is it worth more or is it likely to become a rare item that goes for way more? or is the 130 USD a pricepoint it might not pass?
    Would b e great to hear what you think. Thanks alot.