Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Notorious for wanting certain characters and what's next after you get them?

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    I really want Stinkor!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    My biggest MOTUC wants are Rio Blast and Spikor.

If you put fire to my feet, I'd ask for Spikor, since we've not seen him in the modern era.

Once I get him????

I'll move Rio Blast to the top of the list!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Well Orko has since been made so now that he is off my list my replacement for him is Fisto!
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Max, dear sparring partner, I would want Man-E-Faces. He's my number 2.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

I really want eldor or the horde mummy

Queen Marlena.....DUH! After that, the Sorceress: 80's style. After that? JOSH! Yes, I am now on that bandwagon!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Why do I always get sucked into these threads... they just turn into people's long wishlists!!

BUT...
    I seriously want Man-E-Faces and Ram Man.
    As I've said on a number of other threads, I really want Classics recreations of those vintage first two waves.
    I can understand that Rammy might not be doable at present (but considering some of the unique sculpting on "lesser" characters, I'd hope to see him at some point), but Man-E is easy to make, and has half of the existing parts already.

After that, I might want a few personal b-list faves, such as Fisto, Jitsu and Spikor. Then... whatever the line throws at me.
    The great thing is, MOTUC is introducing many of us to new areas. Although I collect all areas of MOTU, never really been an NA fan, but I loved the Classics Optikk.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Popular NA characters? ??!! That sounds like a contradiction... it's like asking for clean dirt!
    dirt is clean. when dirt get's dirty it's called mud

Quote Originally Posted by DamnSmooth View Post
    Call me crazy but I really want figures like Prince Adam, Adora, Kronis, Keldor, and Odiphus. I enjoy the origins of charactors so to get them would be cool for me.
    ok. you're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Max, dear sparring partner, I would want Man-E-Faces. He's my number 2.
    If he's your first then who's your first? I'm having trouble guessing.

But seriously.

I don't have that one figure that I want heads and shoulders above the rest like you guys and gals.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    ok. you're crazy.
    Crazy like a fox! Most of his wish list has actually come out since he posted!

CLAWFUL. Definitely Clawful.

I really want Cringer. They should not make another figure until he is made. In like 29 years he has never been given a figure and he was featured in almost every He-Man cartoon and even some She-Ra, not to mention all the other media he was in. It is a travesty that Cringer has not been given his own figure yet! We should all be up in arms for this one. Anyone want to join the cause, I am currently accepting applications.

Mines Batros, wanted him ever since I first saw him.

I'm still waiting for Spikor!!

After him, I'm really anticipating Blade.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Truth? For my own sake, I always did want, currently do want and always will want a Shadow Weaver figure. (I heard the full story already, TG says it every chance he gets, this is a hypothetical). But as a kid I could never recreate the full episodes. Why? Because Shadow Weaver was in about 90% of them. It was stupid, (yeah I said it) stupid of Mattel not to include her either in the POP line or regular He-Man line. Full on dumb a$$ery!!!! I had to use the Prime Evil action figure from that old Ghostbusters line as my shadow weaver back then, and now I have a pretty faithful custom of her, but they ain't legit. I want a real one. What will happen when I get one you ask? Breathe a sigh of relief and accept anything else from Mattel that I consider relevant to my own collection and canon. The same thing I did when a third party company made an arcee action figure to fit in with the Gen 1 collection. Have a really good base cartoon cast and be able to re create scenes and such, via diorama, sketch, or interpretive dance.

P.S. Alright that last part sounds not quite right.

PP.S For the sake of this thread and what can we actually get? My most wanted is Spikor too much like the above poster. Why? Cause he wasn't shown any propers in about 25 years, and that's unacceptable. What will I do when I get him? Be happy Mattel at least got to him before the pre-mature inevitable cancellation of the line, when they jump the price by 20% in 2012.

8o's sorceress, then cringer or vice versa
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

I'd have to say The Mothers: Marlena, Angella and Sorceress...
    (though I kinda want Glimmer a lot as well.)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    If it's evil, then it's greatly wanted by me. But if I want to be known for wanting one figure, it'd be a Zombie Orko. The reason why is because the only way for Orko to be cool to me is for him to be dead. Also, if there is enough demand for this variant Orko then I know that the decay and corruption of many MOTUC consumers will have infested these various halls and victory will be mine!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    If it's evil, then it's greatly wanted by me. But if I want to be known for wanting one figure, it'd be a Zombie Orko. The reason why is because the only way for Orko to be cool to me is for him to be dead. Also, if there is enough demand for this variant Orko then I know that the decay and corruption of many MOTUC consumers will have infested these various halls and victory will be mine!
    I wonder if you believe in gimmickry?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I wonder if you believe in gimmickry?
    Nah, I never imitate anyone's speech patterns or movements...
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; February 3, 2011 at 11:00pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

To really bring in New Adventures for me, I want NA He-Man in my hands. I am anxious to see how he will look in this style and no He-Man's head on Bow is not what I am talking about. This to me is what really separated NA from the rest of MOTU, because the style of toys, look of the series and characters did not match or even fit in with the vintage stuff. A good figure in this style with a good bio could help others, who do not care for NA learn to accept that it is essentially an expansion of the story that started on Eternia and continued on Primus.
    Last edited by kagamigod; February 3, 2011 at 11:18pm.

I feel the same way as Blaster about Shadow Weaver!

But, since they can't do Filmation, blah blah blah:

I've been pretty vocal about wanting Sweet Bee.

Really, ANY figure makes me happy. Of course I prefer characters we didn't see as figures in 200X or new characters like He-Ro, Vikor, & The Goddess.

Top Ten Wants:

Sweet Bee
    Mermista
    The Sorceress
    Angella
    Castaspella
    Peekablue
    Double Trouble
    Netossa
    Frosta
    Perfuma

Ok, 90% POP, but that doesn't mean I'm not Jonesing for Man-E-Faces, Prahvus, Flogg, Stinkor, The Faceless One, Eldor, Rattlor, etc.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Are you particularly known for wanting a particular MOTUC figure that hasn't been announced yet? Are you this constant voice clamoring for this unmade character?

Count Marzo wanted Count Marzo--and GOT HIM!
    It's a great feeling to get the figure you've been wanting for many years or in some cases decades.

Getting any new MOTU figure is great. I enjoy them all in one way or another since it is my favorite cartoon/toyline/80s property/whatever you wanna call it.

Now that I have my Count Marzo figure, I'm really interested in seeing old favorites from the 80s that haven't been seen since then as well as updated POP figures in a Classics-style that fit in with my MOTU favorites.

Characters like Spikor, Ninjor, Frosta, Castaspella, etc... are high on my most wanted list. I just want to see what the Four Horsemen/Mattel do with them and I know I absolutely cannot be disappointed. It's a win/win situation as long as the line keeps going strong.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    THAT'S AWESOME! Put me down for 10 2-pack army builder sets of Zombie Orko to make an army of undead Trollans!

I vote the same in every 'MOTUC Idol' thread: RATTLOR

After Rattlor is released I'll probably just quit the line.

Or just complain about the remaining mediocre figures released.
    The Portal to the Terrible Dimension of Despondos
    "Either a certified genius or an authentic whacko"

RATTLOR FOR MOTUC!

Expendable Vintage Cherry Picker

It may surprise folk here but Castle Grayskull space suit is one figure I definitely want made.

After that I'd like Blast Attak, and then Filmation characters like Kothos, Shadow Weaver, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Scorpia and Octavia. And Imp.

I want so many MOTU!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199