Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matty SDCC Exclusive Online Sales - 8/4 EA & 8/5

Matty SDCC Exclusive Online Sales - 8/4 EA & 8/5

Mod Edit: Here's the info:

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...ic-con-events/

8/4 for Early Access sale.
    8/5 is the SDCC exclusive sale date for everyone.

DC Comics™ Total Heroes™ Ultra Cyborg (Available for purchase at the show, then at MattyCollector.com on 8/4 for Club Eternia® subscribers and 8/5 for everyone if not sold out in Early Access.) ($25)
    DCU Classics Doomsday (Available for purchase at the show, then at MattyCollector.com on 8/4 for Club Eternia® subscribers and 8/5 for everyone if not sold out in Early Access.) ($35)
    Turbo Charged Max Steel® w/Weaponized Steel (Available for purchase at the show, then at MattyCollector.com on 8/4 for Club Eternia® subscribers and 8/5 for everyone if not sold out in Early Access.) ($20)
    Monster High® Manny Taur™ & Iris Clops™ 2-Pack (Available for purchase at the show, then at MattyCollector.com on 8/4 for Club Eternia® subscribers and 8/5 for everyone if not sold out in Early Access.) ($40)
    MOTUC Hordak® with Imp 2-pack (without gift with purchase at MattyCollector.com on 8/4 for Club Eternia® subscribers and 8/5 for everyone if not sold out in Early Access.) ($30)

So it's the SDCC pre-sale Hordak with Imp treasure chest that's sold out right? We are still getting a chance to get him without the exclusive extra Imp on Matty 8/4?
    WTB:
    SDCC Battle Armor Faker

Yes. If there are any left (there will be) Matty will have that sale in August. There will be Early Access for subbers as well.

MattyCollector SDCC Sale Date - EA 8/4/14, then 8/5/2014

When are the items normally put up for sale?
    Last edited by goluphi; July 28, 2014 at 10:41am.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    When areare thethe iTems normallnormally pitput up for sale?
    I was going to type this exact same thing.
    Serious though, does anyone know? 155 views of this thread and no reply yet.

It's usually within 2 weeks after SDCC. Generally early August. If not next week, then the week after. I'm sure there will be Matty news announcing the sale coming pretty soon.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

I thought that I saw somewhere (can't find it now) that August 5 was the date.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Here's the info:

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...ic-con-events/

8/4 for Early Access sale.
    8/5 is the SDCC exclusive sale date for everyone.

Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Has Matty announced any info on the sale date for Hordak yet?
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Mattel doesn't just save SDCC leftovers for their website sale. They allocate a certain amount of the production specifically for the MattyCollector.com after-party sale. The sale should begin at 11am EST on Monday, August 4 with Early Access for subscribers. The sale will be open to everyone else at 12pm EST on Tuesday, August 5.

Great, thanks!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    Mattel doesn't just save SDCC leftovers for their website sale. They allocate a certain amount of the production specifically for the MattyCollector.com after-party sale. The sale should begin at 11am EST on Monday, August 4 with Early Access for subscribers. The sale will be open to everyone else at 12pm EST on Tuesday, August 5.
    So is that 8AM PST on 8/4 for we west coast folks?
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

It's cool they are putting Goat Man up now instead of waiting until December. I suppose there are no other cons they are visiting this year since Powercon was canceled.

****.... Goat man, and failmation hordak?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    It's cool they are putting Goat Man up now instead of waiting until December. I suppose there are no other cons they are visiting this year since Powercon was canceled.
    I don't think they are putting up Goat Man-- the link in Jon Wes's post takes you to the SDCC page, with a listing of all the things being sold at the actual show. Items that are also being sold online during the sale (like Hordak and Doomsday) have a bit of text listed after them stipulating that they will be sold at Mattycollector.com-- Goat Man, unfortunately, does not.

Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    I don't think they are putting up Goat Man-- the link in Jon Wes's post takes you to the SDCC page, with a listing of all the things being sold at the actual show. Items that are also being sold online during the sale (like Hordak and Doomsday) have a bit of text listed after them stipulating that they will be sold at Mattycollector.com-- Goat Man, unfortunately, does not.
    That's a good point. I should probably just edit the list down to the things that are clearly marked as being available. Give me a sec.

Done. Though, I will say, I was surprised the Arkham Batmobile didn't say it was being sold online. So I'm wondering how precise the list is. Hopefully Matty will have official Early Access info soon and we can update the list.

Hmmm...well, in my defense, I was going off the list that was posted in the OP...assuming it was copied from the sale page...

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Though, I will say, I was surprised the Arkham Batmobile didn't say it was being sold online. So I'm wondering how precise the list is. Hopefully Matty will have official Early Access info soon and we can update the list.
    Here's hoping it's not that accurate at all. I wants me a Goat Man!

Me too! Be nice to combine shipping on him and Hordak.
    IT'S BEEN A LONG CRAZY RIDE SINCE 2008!

Heroic Warrior
    Doesn't look like doomsday is going to be on sale. He isn't included on the for sale page and wasn't included on the news page. Hope they just left him off. This would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by j-manbp View Post
    Doesn't look like doomsday is going to be on sale. He isn't included on the for sale page and wasn't included on the news page. Hope they just left him off. This would suck.

Looks like he's supposed to be:

Yes, the two items my team workes on Doomaday and Hordak will be. I know the HW items won't. Don't have confirmation on any of the others yet but most of the others should (Max, Cyborg, etc). Once I know will pass along an update. But Doomsday and Hordak (sans Imp box) will be.
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/2701026178
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

"There's no back door to heaven just a front door to hell" - DIO RIP

Heroic Warrior
    I hope your right. I will be bummed out if he isn't.

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    If you read the fine print on all the SDCC item announcements on mattycollector, only certain ones said they would ever be available in the After-Party sale. I remember for sure the Ever After doll, Batmobile and Neon Cars set all did not say they would be in the After-Party.

Just note the last paragraph for each item on this page. Only Cyborg says it will be in the After-Party. This fine print is why I asked someone at the con to pick me up most of the Matty items. Normally I would've waited and just got stuff like the Batmobile in the After-Party.

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...%A2/#more-3969

However, Doomsday said it WOULD be in the After-Party according to this page. I think this is the only item that is not sticking to what the Matty news said would be sold or not sold in the After-Party at this point.

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...513/#more-3937

I believe the Matty announcements said all 3 Hot Wheels cars would be on HotWheelsCollector.com after the con. I can't see anything in that site's news saying when they'll be offered.

- - - Updated - - -

Goat Man was NEVER going to be on Matty right after SDCC, only at the end of the year like the past traveling exclusives. I think the allotment at SDCC was said to have been diverted from another con that was cancelled or that Mattel wasn't going to attend.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I just saw a picture of Matty's signage at SDCC and it had the Batmobile marked as a "retail item." So maybe that was just debuting at SDCC and will be in stores later. Not that Matty's news ever bothered to point that out.

I'm pretty much just waiting to see what pops up on the sale date. LOL.

Man, of course I am working early both of those days. I don't think I'll have a problem getting Hordak, but I really wanted that Monster High exclusive. I wish they would just do some type of pre-order for subscribers as an incentive instead of EA. EA isn't all it's cracked up to be I have missed on many things even through EA.