Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dekker Discussion Thread

Heroic Eternian Actor Master_Of_Metropolis's Avatar

Dekker Discussion Thread

As many members have connected the possibility that characters referenced in the bios may become figures sooner or later, I began thinking about Dekker (who is referenced in Man-At-Arms bio). Do you think that Dekker has any connection to Clamp Champ? Possibly either the same person, Dekker's son, no relation at all?

What do you all think?

Well since the name has a trademark logo next to it. It does mean Mattel owns the rights to the name and could make him into a figure using that name. It would be cool if they did make him.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I am not sure if he is related to Clamp champ; But he was in an episode of the 200x series. He seemed pretty cool and helped defeat Clawful's Cousins. Not to mention get Skeletor and his cronies stranded out at see.
    JD

I wouldn't be surprised if the character they create for Clamp Champ is somehow related to Dekker, but I would love it if Clamp Champ is the one being prepped to be the next Man-At-Arms (unofficially - as in, MAA & Dekker might know that, and be considering it, but Clamp Champ would not know).
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Eternian Actor Master_Of_Metropolis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the character they create for Clamp Champ is somehow related to Dekker, but I would love it if Clamp Champ is the one being prepped to be the next Man-At-Arms (unofficially - as in, MAA & Dekker might know that, and be considering it, but Clamp Champ would not know).
    I thought that too, actually. I would love to see Clamp Champ being mentored as the next Man-At-Arms!

I'd prefer Clamp Champ and Dekker be two different people in the MOTUC continuity, but I'm all for Clamp Champ being a new master of weapons like a blacksmith or something who's more on the hand-to-hand combat weapons side of things rather than inventing new vehicles and machines and such.

I am so psyched about Dekker the first thing I did is repaint a Undertaker head to pop on a MAA body

Just need to do the eyepatch

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    I am so psyched about Dekker the first thing I did is repaint a Undertaker head to pop on a MAA body

Just need to do the eyepatch
    You know, the DC Universe Slade Wilson (variant Deathstroke) figure looks alot like that and he has an eye patch...

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I would love to see a Dekker figure come out in the next year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I always felt that this was an awesome (and logical) idea for the story's progression. Sign me up for Dekker!!! MOTU needs more cool black dudes, anyhow!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    You know, the DC Universe Slade Wilson (variant Deathstroke) figure looks alot like that and he has an eye patch...
    Ha! You are right! He is on by ebaylist then. But they are hard to come by in Europe, except for high prices...

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    What Man-at-Arms bio?

Uhm, never mind! So who's going to put that 200X sword with King Grayskull?
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    Ha! You are right! He is on by ebaylist then. But they are hard to come by in Europe, except for high prices...
    Unfortunately, that is true. I got him for about Ģ15.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm hoping that Dekker is Fist-o's real name, just so Fisty isn't MAA's brother, Teela's father, and all the other drek from the 200x series.The only thing I hated about the 200x series is Fisty. Completely redo him, I say.

That way if he's Dekker, Fist and MAA still have a sort of relationship but not.
    My buy/sell/trade/wanted/feedback info can be found here:
    http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/inde...ell/Trade_Info

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I would love to see a Dekker figure come out in the next year or so.
    I agree. He is an awesome character.

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    I know CC is the master of clamps or whatever,but I thought he was in a mini comic that said he was Randors personal security guard?Or something to that effect.
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

I hate to sound stupid but i dont know who dekker is

Successful transactions:Kero, Sdilks, Pain, Overhaul, Kalel0201, Warrenpeace2012, Fisto's left hand,Captain Miro,Faceless Glow,engineer pwns,MOTU_Maniac,He-Ryno,prince.nothing,Kinghsss456,ant1024

Heroic Warrior
    I hope Clamp Champ is not related to him, and not just because I don't like Dekker. It's a big universe and not everyone has to be close kin.

I like the idea that Clamp Champ could be trained to become a future Man-At-Arms - as long as they don't plan for him to be injured and be rebuilt as Artilla/Weaponstronic - the "mechanical man-at-arms". Not that they would, but I just want it out there... If/when they make Artilla (or any figure), I hope they don't replace one character with another, such as Mekaneck "becoming" Extendar.
    ne jabba no badda!

I wouldn't mind if Clamp Champ was Being trained by Dekker and Man-at-Arms to be the next Man-at-Arms but then where does Fisto play. I always saw him as the Rough Viking cheiftain and Clamp Champ was apart of his tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoojunkie74 View Post
    I hate to sound stupid but i dont know who dekker is
    http://www.he-man.org/cartoon/motu/u...e/dekker.shtml
    Watch the Island

itīs nice to see that mattel possibly would be putting out characters like Dekker,but why are people so excited about him?
    Last edited by mistaloko; May 31, 2009 at 04:01am.

Bang your head!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaloko View Post
    itīs nice to see that mattel possibly would be putting out characters like Dekker,but why are people so excited about him?
    It's something new...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179 View Post
    It's something new...
    Exactly!

I want these from the 200X series:

Faceless One
    Count Marzo (with his Dwarf Identity as a pack-in)
    Veena
    Evilseed
    Dekker
    King Carnivus
    Battle Lion
    The Oracle

new characters!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Yes, itīs something new, but I can certainly understand your interest in getting a character like the Faceless one, Marzo, Veena, Battle Lion, but Dekker? I just dont get it. I donīt think he is an interesting character thatīs all.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaloko View Post
    Yes, itīs something new, but I can certainly understand your interest in getting a character like the Faceless one, Marzo, Veena, Battle Lion, but Dekker? I just dont get it. I donīt think he is an interesting character thatīs all.
    Yep, I prefer Queen Marlena, Count Marzo or Battle Lion much better than Dekker.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove