8. Hawk
    9. Chief Carnivus
    10. Prahvus
    11. Ceratus
    12. Oracle
    13. Kronis

I would like to add Queen Bee, Elder Kulatak, Snake Men, Council of Elders

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I would have loved to see Clamp Champ in the 2002 cartoon, but I just want him to be his own man. I liked the idea that he was the nameless lieutenant from the Filmation show, and that he somehow stepped up his game and was made Randor's personal guard. My personal story is he saved the King & Queen from an assault while competing in the Eternian Olympics during the "Clamp Toss" event, thus becoming "The clamp champion"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    Dion't you guys remember the show? EVERYBODY was related to the others somehow!
    True. I guess it just comes off differently when we are talking about a minority.
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

yes if Mattel would do Marzo and the Faceless one it would be really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I would love to see a Dekker figure come out in the next year or so.

(sniff) smells like a con exclusive.....
    AWESOME TRADERS:
    Sammy Banderas/jcb1973/Troy-Klops/Mystical musician/Daviono1089

MY .ORG FEEDBACK

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

"I Do hope you don't bruise easily He-Man!"
    ~Stevetor~

I'm willing to bet that we'll see Dekker either late next year or in 2011. I have a feeling that in 2011 there will be several 200X characters/designs tossed in the MOTUC line.

As far as the Dekker related to Clamp Champ thing, I'd rather see Dekker as the trainer/mentor of Man-At-Arms, Fisto, and Clamp Champ. Each one of Dekker's trainees went their own way.
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkhide View Post
    I'm willing to bet that we'll see Dekker either late next year or in 2011. I have a feeling that in 2011 there will be several 200X characters/designs tossed in the MOTUC line.

As far as the Dekker related to Clamp Champ thing, I'd rather see Dekker as the trainer/mentor of Man-At-Arms, Fisto, and Clamp Champ. Each one of Dekker's trainees went their own way.
    Dekker should go villain - like the mentor/villain arc of Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul created for 'Batman Begins' - perhaps he became Trap-Jaw, no?
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Classic & 200X fan
    Eh, can't agree on Dekker going bad. I like him just the way he was in "The Island". Would LOVE to get this figure(way more then Clamp Champ), so hopefully one day.
    big geek

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by joe-or View Post
    I hope Clamp Champ is not related to him, and not just because I don't like Dekker. It's a big universe and not everyone has to be close kin.

I like the idea that Clamp Champ could be trained to become a future Man-At-Arms - as long as they don't plan for him to be injured and be rebuilt as Artilla/Weaponstronic - the "mechanical man-at-arms". Not that they would, but I just want it out there... If/when they make Artilla (or any figure), I hope they don't replace one character with another, such as Mekaneck "becoming" Extendar.

Very true, but not having him be Dekker's son leaves him as a very one-dimensional character who was basically made to make the line a little more "ethnically diverse". I thought the 4H staction of him was sweet, but otherwise...while I had him as a kid, I find him to be a very dull character.

It's sorta like Ninjor for me: "oh, ninjas are becoming popular again, so let's throw some ninja dude into the He-Man line to milk it for everything it's worth". Schyeah..................

I mean.....MAA turns Snake Man, so Dekker's son might as well be Clamp Champ who takes over that role.

Oh god I want Artilla...and I don't want him being Mekaneck; the 200X series made me like Mekaneck, and I never really did before........
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Heroic Warrior
    Although i dont specifically support either idea strongly id much prefer Clamp Champ not be Dekkers son for precisiely the reason you brought up - ethnic diversity. Not everyone needs to be related (its laughable that i need to even type that out) . With regard to Clamp Champ potentially not being related to Dekker making him a one dimensional character...i dont neccesarily see anything wrong with that. Its a toy line mythos and there are plenty of characters with limited "range" if you will (im thinking of them as actors playing a role now). Ultimately fans decide how well developed a character truly is seconded only by established mediums that give us a glimpse of who they were designed to be (comics and animated series...movies).

I recall in the Hasbro GI Joe line there being weirdness going on with regard to Roadblock and Heavy Duty both in the comics and in the toy line. It was as if you had to have 1 or the other...not both. Why? They are characters. if you want to differentiate them from one another more..develop the characters background. Making one replace the other brings to mind "quota's" heh.

Clamp Champ being Dekkers son is interesting as an idea. Creating a strong character that stands on his own merits without assistance from another characters reputation is also an interesting idea. All of this just makes me miss the 200X Animated Series that much more *sigh*.
    Good Transactions W/: Creasy Bear, Deltadod, Wickethecanuck x2, Chemical Chemical, Jasonwulf, Mike Bock, Windblock2002, CGImmortal x2, Audman , Hairybeastman x2, Man-E-Toys & 2 pppl ive forgotten. More to come :-)

Heroic Warrior
    I could honestly give or take Dekker.

He's 200X, so naturally I should love him, but I just don't care one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaloko View Post
    Yes, itīs something new, but I can certainly understand your interest in getting a character like the Faceless one, Marzo, Veena, Battle Lion, but Dekker? I just dont get it. I donīt think he is an interesting character thatīs all.
    I don't think he's interesting either.

What's his power/ability ... mentoring? Yay! Go and mentor, you mentor, you.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    I don't think he's interesting either.

What's his power/ability ... mentoring? Yay! Go and mentor, you mentor, you.
    Same powers as the current Man at arms

If MOTUC 'Dekker' came with an updated 'Classics' version of the boar-headed combat trainer from Grayskull that would be sweet!
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Moominsthenmotu View Post
    Dekker should go villain - like the mentor/villain arc of Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul created for 'Batman Begins' - perhaps he became Trap-Jaw, no?
    It'd be hard for him to be Trap-Jaw, or for that matter ANY of Skeletor's minions, since Dekker existed concurrently with Skeletor's minions. He can't exactly have two different bodies!
    My buy/sell/trade/wanted/feedback info can be found here:
    http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/inde...ell/Trade_Info

Heroic Warrior
    I hope they do make a Dekker...he would be a good edition to the line
    "A Race 2 What And Where We Going?
    We In The Same Boat
    But Eye'M The Only One Rowin
    Last Time Eye Checked U Were Sleepin'
    …but U Can Call Me A Dreamer 2"

I hope trapjaw's real name is dekker! Imagine the scandal!
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moominsthenmotu View Post
    If MOTUC 'Dekker' came with an updated 'Classics' version of the boar-headed combat trainer from Grayskull that would be sweet!
    This is a fantastic idea! I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    I don't care for Dekker at all and he certainly is not becoming Clamp Champ in my MOTU world haha.

I'd rather have Count Marzo and The Faceless One.

Quote Originally Posted by Fneh View Post
    I hope trapjaw's real name is dekker! Imagine the scandal!
    Yeah and he's Teela's real father!

I'd prefer to see other characters before this.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Masters Chronicles Host! Vinto-Man's Avatar
    If a Dekker figure came out before a Count Marzo one, i would be very annoyed. maybe as a bonus figure would be good but there are so many characters would be terrific in the line. Now im not saying Dekker wouldnt but im sure everyone else has at least 5 figures they would want to see before they saw a Dekker release.
    Masters of the Universe Chronicles Podcast!

To listen to any show click here

To join the facebook page click here

To subscribe via Itunes click here

I would love to see Dekker. I don't think he shoudl be CC's poppa, though.

I do like the idea of CC being MAA's current student, however. I also like the royal Bodyguard angle, and think the 2 ideas can coexist. I just hope those goofy tubes don't show up on CC when we get him.

So Dekker's role is basically the MOTUC Sgt. Slaughter... I kinda like Dekker, but I'm not dying to see him in toy form. Him being related to Clamp Champ... not so much. (Kinda tired of the keeping it within the family aspect of MOTU.) Having Clamp Champ being The King and Queen's bodyguard seems interesting, but where does that leave Adam? The Prince needs a Bodyguard but it has to be someone lousy at the job; so he can sneak and use his fabulous secret powers.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    So Dekker's role is basically the MOTUC Sgt. Slaughter... I kinda like Dekker, but I'm not dying to see him in toy form. Him being related to Clamp Champ... not so much. (Kinda tired of the keeping it within the family aspect of MOTU.) Having Clamp Champ being The King and Queen's bodyguard seems interesting, but where does that leave Adam? The Prince needs a Bodyguard but it has to be someone lousy at the job; so he can sneak and use his fabulous secret powers.
    Simple, just make Clamp Champ the bodyguard of the Royal Family,
    problem solved. I also don't mind if he was a relative of Dekker, nothing
    wrong with that as it establishes a legacy so to speak, its not as if
    the family theme is that prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Erm, Adams bodyguard is Teela?
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!