Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: King Grayskull+battle lion pack possible?

While I think Battle Lion and King Grayskull are awesome, it really bothers me that He-Man is becoming such a second-string jabroni. He's the weakest looking figure in the new line thus far(King Grayskull is just so rad), but with Battle Cat He-Man will somewhat regain his place of awesomeness riding atop his mighty mount...But if a Battle Lion comes out that's twice as big as Battle Cat, He-Man goes right back down to flunkieville.
    Born with a mustache in a Supernova

This would be a way to make him different then his single release. I'd like a Battle Lion & King Grayskull 2 pack
    Teela the Warrior Goddess is my homegirl.

Quote Originally Posted by artodron View Post
    This would be a way to make him different then his single release. I'd like a Battle Lion & King Grayskull 2 pack
    Me too (since I missed out on KG the first time around, my ONLY MIA figure! ) but I think perhaps those who DID get him, might not want a 2 pack....

Either way, let's get them both!!

Since some lucky people already have KG, it wouldn't be fair for them to have to buy a 2-pack to get Battle Lion. I hope he does come out, but on his own (even though I am still waiting to get King Grayskull myself).