Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: King Grayskull+battle lion pack possible?

I don't know, I felt like Battle Lion was even more a shallow immitation of Battle Cat than KG was of He-Man (and where are all these giant green cats that we only ever see as heroic steeds anyway). But the size that you would need for a Battle Lion makes me say it won't work to simply throw a mane onto Battle Cat. I'd have to see how large BC looks next to the KG figure, but my feeling is it will not be big enough. I'd rather see them make a Veena.

While I think Battle Lion and King Grayskull are awesome, it really bothers me that He-Man is becoming such a second-string jabroni. He's the weakest looking figure in the new line thus far(King Grayskull is just so rad), but with Battle Cat He-Man will somewhat regain his place of awesomeness riding atop his mighty mount...But if a Battle Lion comes out that's twice as big as Battle Cat, He-Man goes right back down to flunkieville.
    Born with a mustache in a Supernova

This would be a way to make him different then his single release. I'd like a Battle Lion & King Grayskull 2 pack
    Teela the Warrior Goddess is my homegirl.

Quote Originally Posted by artodron View Post
    This would be a way to make him different then his single release. I'd like a Battle Lion & King Grayskull 2 pack
    Me too (since I missed out on KG the first time around, my ONLY MIA figure! ) but I think perhaps those who DID get him, might not want a 2 pack....

Either way, let's get them both!!

Since some lucky people already have KG, it wouldn't be fair for them to have to buy a 2-pack to get Battle Lion. I hope he does come out, but on his own (even though I am still waiting to get King Grayskull myself).