Thread: I want some MOTUC bobble heads.

I want some MOTUC bobble heads.

Before I got back into MOTU, I was a huge Star Wars collector. Some of my favorite pieces are the bobbleheads. I think that would be the perfect thing to introduce this line to retail. I don't know how much they cost to make, but they must be cheap because they are everywhere. It would also let more people know about mattycollector.com. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'd love them.

I'd also love a Snake Armor King Grayskull. He appeared in Adam's dream at the beginning of "The Power of Grayskull". He looked sweet in that armor. I'd rather have that than a remake of the regular version.
    I'm disabled because I chose to drink & drive. I broke my neck, when I totaled my car. I was in the exact same condition as Christopher Reeves was, but I regained my ability to walk. Please don't drink & drive. To read my story, checkout my website & share it with your family & friends.

http://www.dontdrinkandride.com/

Elder Councilman
    Bobbleheads sound like pure gold to me! I'll take Hordak with ease!

Orko would be kinda interesting, too.....
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Uh, no. I have this crazy idea of getting to at least most of the classic MOTU figures first. I mean, heck, why we're at it, let's do 3 3/4 figures, combat heroes, comic packs, 12' figures, plus, as a bonus: buttons, posters, books, magnets, t-shirts, and gym bags---and all of this without a movie, cartoon, comic, or anything! Yeah, I'm game.

Yeah, I don't think I'd buy MOTUC bobbleheads. Never really got into bobble heads, and I'd rather spend the little money I have for these toys on the figs.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Uh, no. I have this crazy idea of getting to at least most of the classic MOTU figures first. I mean, heck, why we're at it, let's do 3 3/4 figures, combat heroes, comic packs, 12' figures, plus, as a bonus: buttons, posters, books, magnets, t-shirts, and gym bags---and all of this without a movie, cartoon, comic, or anything! Yeah, I'm game.
    Hey, it could happen....if the line REALLY takes off in the next couple years. MOTU had alot of that stuff once, it can have it again.

yeah, bobbleheads could be a great secondary product to go along with the figures currently going. Also Mighty Muggs would be cool too.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Multibot View Post
    yeah, bobbleheads could be a great secondary product to go along with the figures currently going. Also Mighty Muggs would be cool too.
    This was my point. I think bobble heads would be a cheap and easy way to reintroduce MOTU to retail. It could also drive more people to mattycollector & MOTUC. Just a thought.
    I'm disabled because I chose to drink & drive. I broke my neck, when I totaled my car. I was in the exact same condition as Christopher Reeves was, but I regained my ability to walk. Please don't drink & drive. To read my story, checkout my website & share it with your family & friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    let's do 3 3/4 figures, combat heroes, comic packs, 12' figures, plus, as a bonus: buttons, posters, books, magnets, t-shirts, and gym bags---and all of this without a movie, cartoon, comic, or anything!
    I'll take all of that stuff, and a movie, cartoon, and comics please. I don't know if I have room for 12' figures though, maybe 12" would be better.

I would buy bobble heads if available
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I'm not a fan of any type of bobble heads and would never buy any of them...
    But yeah, maybe when we'll get the new movie release,
    merchandise like bobble heads will be released. you never know

I'd much rather see all of the classic 80's MOTU released into MOTUC and at least the main characters from POP and NA.
    And some wishful thinking; all the vintage Playsets and a few of the main Vehicles redone for MOTUC
    Maybe a few main characters done in 3 3/4" as well

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd take anything MOTU if they make them - Mighty Mugs, Mini Masters, Bobbleheads, Busts etc.

I dislike Bobbleheads greatly. I just don't understand the appeal. But if someone wants them I'd be fine with them selling them.

No I would pass on these.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Uhmmm.... you can have the Bobble Heads!

I'll pass. I think they're super creepy! Here you have an oversized head on a teeny-weeny unposable body. Creepy-to-the-core!

I'll pass on the 3 3/4 mini-figs too! MOTU should be LARGE and in CHARGE! Not tiny little things. Maybe if they released the Widgets and Twiggets and Man-Chines and Kon-Seals, oh my....
    Last edited by GrtEternal; June 17, 2009 at 04:22pm.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

no thanks!

Im an action figure type of guy.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    I just do not see the appeal in bobble heads or cutesy stuff like Mighty Muggs.

Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    I think they're super creepy! Here you have an oversized head on a teeny-weeny unposable body. Creepy-to-the-core!
    LARGE and in CHARGE! Not tiny little things. Maybe if they released the Widgets and Twiggets and Man-Chines and Kon-Seals, oh my....
    I bet a Skeletor bobble head would really creep you out.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I'd be totally down for MOTU bobble heads!! What a great idea!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man Walking View Post
    I just do not see the appeal in bobble heads or cutesy stuff like Mighty Muggs.
    Mighty Muggs are not cheesy! They're 100% awesome! Anyway, Hasbro makes Mighty Muggs, so we'll never get MotU that way. Mattel could design their own similar type of thing though. I'd be all over that.

Meh…probably not for me.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!