Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOTUC Visions: Catra

These are amazing. Simply, WOW!

These all look great but hope we get the red one first.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    I want them all!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I never thought about it but Catra would be a great action figure if released.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadobr View Post
    I never thought about it but Catra would be a great action figure if released.
    Oh Matty will release a Catra MOTUC, they no reason not to. Just can't use the Filmation colors but I'm not bummed about that since her all red outfit would be too boring. The Style guide hybrid would look the best and hope the 4HM do something close to that...Because Shower Power would make her into a Jem villain, and therefore being just too 80s
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

Very cool! I wouldn't mind owning all 3 versions...LOL...if I could afford 'em
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

Who's the next Vision, Emiliano? I'd love to see Octavia and Scorpia, as you'd probably have guessed
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Who's the next Vision, Emiliano? I'd love to see Octavia and Scorpia, as you'd probably have guessed
    Well, I hate to say, but I think I won't post any more drawings for a while, for a few reasons which I can't talk about right now
    It's hard for me to not share more MOTU art, but it's all for a good cause.
    I'm sure eventually I will be able to show some!

Widget
    Amazing! Hope mattel gives us something as awesome as this one

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    Well, I hate to say, but I think I won't post any more drawings for a while, for a few reasons which I can't talk about right now
    It's hard for me to not share more MOTU art, but it's all for a good cause.
    I'm sure eventually I will be able to show some!
    Man if the powers that be are now trying to stop you showing your fan art I think thats really sad! All the fantastic 2K designs you put up recently have gone, also on Mattycollector. It's like your hands are being bound up and having your art pens snappen. I understand you can't talk about these matters. but it's like they forget that you and Val are also fans and should have the same right to post your fan creations as any one of us if you want to.

Emiliano your designs were the freaking bomb and would have made a fantastic toyline in their own right. I was sooooo looking foward to seeing your Shekotti, Light Hope, Horde Prime, Hunga the Harpy and Kitterina MOTUC Visions. Hopefully one day in the future we might get to see some of these.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Man if the powers that be are now trying to stop you showing your fan art I think thats really sad!
    Sorry, you may have read something I didn't mean in my post, it wasn't negative.
    No one is forcing me to not post them. I've chosen to not do it, but for good reasons, nothing to worry about.
    Mattel couldn't stop me to post fan art anyway

All the fantastic 2K designs you put up recently have gone, also on Mattycollector.
    Uh, what do you mean? All my MOTUC stuff is still in my albums here, and the 2k ones as well (they are also in the publishing section of the site) has anything else been removed from other places?

Hopefully one day in the future we might get to see some of these.
    We might in time, I wouldn't say you will never see them.
    I'm sure eventually I'll be able to post more, just not now

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    Sorry, you may have read something I didn't mean in my post, it wasn't negative.
    No one is forcing me to not post them. I've chosen to not do it, but for good reasons, nothing to worry about.
    Mattel couldn't stop me to post fan art anyway

Uh, what do you mean? All my MOTUC stuff is still in my albums here, and the 2k ones as well (they are also in the publishing section of the site) has anything else been removed from other places?

We might in time, I wouldn't say you will never see them.
    I'm sure eventually I'll be able to post more, just not now
    Oh sorry.... I think I may have jumped the gun. A while back I was looking for your 2k designs and couldn't find them and just assumed that Mattel asked you to remove them due to the designs being the actual characters that would have appeared in your Randor Mini Series and they were not letting you guys post that stuff as it was part of the MVC bible. I didn't think to look in the publishing section.....sorry my mistake

A member had reposted these images over on Mattycollector in one of the threads a few days after you posted them here, later all of the images had been removed. Sorry Emiliano I honestly thought they were trying to force you to stop posting your MOTUC visions in the same way they have forced you and val not to show the MVC bible you were working on. I know things have been hard between the org and Mattel and a number of issues came to a head this year, I just assumed they were now trying to insist you wearn't allowed to show anymore MOTUC visions art.

Sorry, I completely got the wrong end of the stick!
    Last edited by Angel-T; December 27, 2010 at 08:01pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!