View Poll Results: What is Keldors complexion?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue, like the mysterious Gar.

86 80.37%
  • Tan, like He-man.

17 15.89%
  • Redish pink.

4 3.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keldors skin-colour?

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar

Keldors skin-colour?

Yessiree. What is your preference dear fellows?

Gar-Blue like in 200x, or some should he be tan like his brother Randor?

Arguably, we have never seen the classic Keldor, so the only thing we have to go on is the 200x version, but there has been doubts among the fandom if a classic Keldor would really have been blue-skinned.

Well, it's time to find out what the majority of fans want!

I went with blue.

...Where are we getting reddish pink?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I just figured reddish pink would be a standard white-guy colour. Like on Teela I guess.

I finally went with blue myself.
    Last edited by Predabot; November 4, 2008 at 11:12am.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Blue.

I went with blue, but it might be interesting to see what a regular flesh-tone Keldor would look like.

What about blue like he was represented both in the 200X toon and the MVC Comics?? That's the established look for him, that's the way he should remain.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Go with the MYP style. Blue, all the way.

I went with Randor's color. I love the idea of them being brothers, and growing up together, and really can't see how they are of any relation with blue skin and elf ears. I don't like the adopted idea.

I do however love the idea of Hordak saving Keldor's life after the acid, and see the dead blue skin as just another grusome side effect.

Green could actually made a great appearence for His Majesty skelly the keldor, or pink. Or purple! Hahhah!

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Robin View Post
    I went with Randor's color. I love the idea of them being brothers, and growing up together, and really can't see how they are of any relation with blue skin and elf ears. I don't like the adopted idea.

I do however love the idea of Hordak saving Keldor's life after the acid, and see the dead blue skin as just another grusome side effect.
    I like this too!

Seems like a kind of one-sided poll this one... The majority have spoken!

Heey... I just realized, we DO need some KELDOR-smilies!

blue. Keldor already back then was supposed to be Skeletor's former self, so... gotta be blue.

edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Heroic Warrior
    I think the character's "TRUE" Skin Color should be that of the first figure to bear the name.

since Keldor was first released with blue skin, his skin should be Blue.

I wouldn't be surprised if, in a new movie, and given we see the birth of Skeletor in said film, that Keldor was represented as having skin like Randor's...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Since Keldor was bonded with a creature from Infinita now to become Skeletor, I'm not so sure his skin was blue while he was still Keldor.

I think I like the blue better though.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Heroic Warrior
    yeah.

his first appearance in canon was with blue skin, as was his first toy.

I vote blue.

I support all of those who say that Evil Lyn's skin is yellow, so I don't understand why anybody would want Keldor's skin to be any color other than what it has always been.

Blue, as he was in comics and cartoons!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Robin View Post

They're only HALF brothers, so Keldor could easily have blue skin while Randor doesn't. Blue is definitely the way to go for Keldor.

Heroic Warrior
    I agree with The_Robin here....even if blue would be great considering the option to have the three heads of the 200x version, if keldor is supposed to be the Randor brother he should be flesh colour. Anyone of You have a blue brother?
    i thought about the same solution about the blue skin colour.
    I'd like to see two versions: a "pink flesh" version and a blue with the 3 faces as an exclusive...

Heroic Warrior
    To hell with logic, blue all the way for me.

Heroic Warrior
    I actually prefer blue, as I said....the real point is, in my personal opinion, that keldor being the randor's brother is a kind of non sense..

I'm gonna go with flesh color. I think this is how it would have been if a POG line was released. His skin turning blue would have been caused by the "rotting" of his human form from the magic.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Blue.
    it's more fitting for him since he's a villan. If he looked too human he'd look like a good guy, to me.
    Keldor is only Randor's half brother, so they don't have to share the same skin color or even be the same race. no different than a white man having a half brother who's oriental or black.
    Plus Eternia is an alien planet, so 'Earth' rules don't apply. in a world where some people are half animal (and can speak English), a blue skinned man seems rather normal by comparison.
    Keldor was blue on the myp series and the toy was blue, so that's how he should stay.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    You know, it's possible that at one time, Keldor was the same color as Randor, but that he changed himself magically. Just a suggestion.