Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Large scale beast, creature and steed speculation thread

I'm game for some horses. Not a deluge. LOL But Stridor and Nightstalker are MUST haves. Arrow would be great, and Catra's horse Storm would be welcome. Clawdeen would be OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Mantisaur I can go either way... I'd welcome almost any beast (just not the dinosaurs).
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I'm game for some horses. Not a deluge. LOL But Stridor and Nightstalker are MUST haves. Arrow would be great, and Catra's horse Storm would be welcome. Clawdeen would be OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Mantisaur I can go either way... I'd welcome almost any beast (just not the dinosaurs).
    Jayson you KNOW you want the crystal horses. What else is your army of Twiggets going to ride into battle?!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    There's just one single MotUC horse so far, so more are needed, of course. In fact, the one we've gotten wasn't even complete, since (because of some incomprehensible design decision) it cannot be properly "de-transformed" into Spirit.

Apart from a proper version of Spirit, some of the "flesh-and-bone" equines I'd like to see are: Teela's unicorn Charger, Bow's Arrow, Catra's Storm, Crystal Sundancer; as well as the mechanical ones: Stridor, Night Stalker, and Kol-darr's Shadowmaster; and the awesomest of the half-horse/half-man "centaurs": Molkrom.

Then, there are some other non-equine beasts and giants I'd also like to see, like Shadow Wing, Sorrowful, Clawdeen, Catra's cat form, Battle Lion, Colossor, Bakull, Skytree, as well as some miscellaneous "generic" others like the dragosaur, the sand/rock-demons, wolfbats, a giant carnivore plant, the giant centipede, the rhino-elephant, or the big red tentacled serpent.

But for some strange reason "beasts" have always been treated differently from vehicles in MotUC (they aren't excluded from the sub nor "blacklisted" from release), and we shouldn't take them as substitutes for the release of absolutely essential vehicles like Battle Ram, Roton, Attak Trak and Talon Fighter. No excuse whatsoever, Mattel, not to release those few at the very least. What's the point of giving us the pilots and then denying us the vehicles they're supposed to ride?
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    I'm all for new beasts instead of vehicles. Battle Lion, Stridor, Night Stalker, Mantisaur, and Molkrom are at the top of my wants. Anything else is just icing.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Only Night Stalker and Stridor!
    Pretty much this.

Although, depending on finances during the release month, I might be persuaded to nab Arrow as well.

Mantisaur is on the top of my list followed by Stridor.

Where's my Sagitar?

I am still most excited for STRIDOR. But I also really wish they would get around to releasing updates of the POP horses so the Rebellion would have something to ride in on.

Heck, even a new concept Rebellion steed would be nifty....
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!