Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Large scale beast, creature and steed speculation thread

That "chair-iot" is freakin sweet! I would like that for my Zodac!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

I'd like Teela to have the Golden Horse from the Ladybird books

Any Galactic Guardian and Sagitar!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by GrtEternal View Post
    BATTLE BONES is everybody's!
    I always thought Battle bones became a transit for hire. Pay him for an 'A' to 'B' destination for a certain number of people. Hell, He could turn into the new Eternian bus system!
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.

Beast Man's Beasts

With all the talk about Battle Cat, it got me thinking. The Large Scale Beast part of MOTUC is dependent on how well he does. So lets see what large scale beasts we could have.
    Battle Cat
    Panthor
    Clawdeen
    Spirit
    Swift Wind
    Stridor
    Night Stalker
    Arrow
    Mantisaur
    Sun Beam
    Moon Dancer

However i think it would be all kinds of cool to get beasts that Beast Man can control.
    Shadow Beasts
    Parek-Narrs
    Griffins
    Serpenatars ( Spelling?)
    Gargoyles
    And a pretty varied assortment of others i know i'm forgetting.
    Thoughts/Opinions?

I'm going to make a very simple post...I want everything!!
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

I think some peoples expectations on large scale beasts are unrealistic. They will depending on Battle Cat's success(whatever that means) create more beasts using his existing mold with a few minor changes such as Panthor, Clawdeen and maybe err..uhm "Battle Lion". The hesitation on BL is due to the fact that most KG have a cape that can't be removed and don't know how he is supposed to sit on the thing. Well anyway back to the limited sculpts, we will probably get Spirit/Swift Wind and Stridor, but all these other creatures people want will probably be just as this thread - Wishful thinking. They may make Arrow for Bow and Night Stalkor due to the fact that all they are is a repaint of the ones I mentioned above. The parak narr and shadow beasts are one-time use sculpts and are not profitable to Matty. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, I'm just saying don't get hurt if they are never produced.

Actually, Shadowbeasts and Gygor could swap parts fairly easy, and we have seen hints that Gygor will be made.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    Quote Originally Posted by kagamigod View Post
    I think some peoples expectations on large scale beasts are unrealistic. They will depending on Battle Cat's success(whatever that means) create more beasts using his existing mold with a few minor changes such as Panthor, Clawdeen and maybe err..uhm "Battle Lion". The hesitation on BL is due to the fact that most KG have a cape that can't be removed and don't know how he is supposed to sit on the thing. Well anyway back to the limited sculpts, we will probably get Spirit/Swift Wind and Stridor, but all these other creatures people want will probably be just as this thread - Wishful thinking. They may make Arrow for Bow and Night Stalkor due to the fact that all they are is a repaint of the ones I mentioned above. The parak narr and shadow beasts are one-time use sculpts and are not profitable to Matty. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, I'm just saying don't get hurt if they are never produced.
    I agree, that what ever gets made will be simply so they can re-use the mold. However this line has picked up considerable steam and seems to be destined for continued success. It would be in Mattel's best interest, seeing that the fan base is grabbing up everything it can get its hands on, to try one shot molds to see what the reaction is. As was stated we may be potentially getting Gygor which would be parts that could be interchanged with Shadow Beasts.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    vehicles would be awesome! some large scale figures too.

Vehicles for Horses

The chances of us getting vehicles keeps looking slimmer and slimmer, so my question is, knowing that info, how do you feel about getting more horses. Within these 3 pages of this link are about 20 different options for horses. Knowing that vehicles are unlikely, how do you feel about supporting this line, financially, by buying more horses.Would you do it, or your not that intreasted in spending money there. I feel the best chances of us getting Beasts are either as horses or as Cats like Clawdeen and Battle Lion. My personal feeling on it is that at least every faction leader should have their steed , so the most important for me know are Mantisaur (Hordak) or TREX or Battle Raptor(King Hiss).

I would buy a Mantisaur in a second. The fact that we have multiple Hordak figures means that you could have one of them posed on the Mantisaur and another with the rest of the Horde. At the minute a lot of displays have Hurricane Hordak and standard Hordak just looking awkwardly at each other Always really like the design of the Manitsaur as well.

I would be happy to see all the steeds you mention in the line but I am probably less inclined to get the others, particularly standed horses like Arrow - unless they ended up packing some interesting things in there with them such as alternate armour for their riders etc.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

I don't have any beasts at the moment, but i hope to snag some. I would love to see some kind of lizard/dragon/wyvern for the Snake Faction. Whatever the Horde gets would need to have some kind of tech angle imo. I don't know what a Mantisaur is as i never had any beasts beyond battle cat and panthor when i was a kid.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I'm not too fond of vehicles.

I'd much rather have a few more beasts (mainly Clawdeen, Arrow, Storm, Battle Lion, Mantisaur, Stridor or Night stalker)
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know how many horses I would be interested in, but Mantisaur and Clawdeen, I would buy.

Night Stalker and Stridor without question! Would love Mantisaur!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

If they make them, I'll buy them but at this point the next 3 steeds that I really want to see are Mantisaur for Hordak, Tyrantisaurus Rex for King Hiss and Bionatops for He-Ro. More cats and horses are really quite low on my list of wants. Although I could go for Molkrom, since he's way more interesting than a normal horse.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I don't really like Swifty too much. He looks great, but he's a mess to pose or play with IMO, plus I'm not a fan of any of the horses, so I don't want more.

Well seeing as there is a perfectly phenomenal horse buck sitting there unused it would make a lot of sense to get at least a few more. I can certainly see how it might be a bit of a conundrum from Mattel's standpoint. On the one hand they would want to get the most out of that buck yet on the other they must know there is not a very high demand for tons of unicorns.

As for me I want them ALL. Scott has said that the original roadmap did have slots for Crystal Moonbeam and Crystal Sun Dancer so I'd imagine more popular options such as Arrow and Storm were also slotted (most likely far earlier). I'm surprised we've gone 2 years now without a horse (assuming that they are not going to offer one outside of the sub by the end of this year). I can't imagine one isn't headed down the pike somewhere in 2014. Hopefully it's Filmation Arrow
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I'm all for more horses.

Stridor, Nightstalker, Arrow and Storm are musts, I think.

Charger, Sundancer and Moonbeam would be cool but are less curcial.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I'm all for more horses.

Stridor, Nightstalker, Arrow and Storm are musts, I think.

Charger, Sundancer and Moonbeam would be cool but are less curcial.
    How about Swiftwind variants?
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Only Night Stalker and Stridor!

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    I'm not too fond of vehicles.

I'd much rather have a few more beasts (mainly Clawdeen, Arrow, Storm, Battle Lion, Mantisaur, Stridor or Night stalker)
    I agree with this. I'd rather have horses than vehicles, but I would still buy vehicles, too.

More horses and cats are needed. Stridor and Night Stalker are essential. Mantisaur would be a great beast too!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, ROTAR, TWISTOID

Now that we have Swift Wind, the only other horse type thing I want is Molkrom--I don't even want Stridor or Night Stalker. I'm still holding out for vehicles--AT LEAST that beautiful Battle Ram!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Battle Lion is LONG OVERDUE. He could be a money maker due to fans buying two of him so that they could put his armor on Battle Cat to make a 200X Battle Cat.

Charger is another good choice. A steed for Teela that's almost a repaint with a new saddle, wingless main body and head.

Stridor and Nightstalker are easy choices and can be re-used.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)