View Poll Results: Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Filmation He-Man!!!

17 15.60%
  • New Adventures He-Man!!!

48 44.04%
  • 2002 He-Man!!!

12 11.01%
  • None Of The Above!!!

32 29.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

Which He-Man Variant Do You Want Next For MOTUC?

This isn't about variants like Battle Armor He-Man or Thunder Punch He-Man where the variant is based on a new power.

This is about variants that are just slightly altered takes on the vintage He-Man design & the "main look" for him in that era.

I didn't include 1987 movie He-Man since those rights are currently unavailable.
    Last edited by Mr. Shokoti; September 2, 2011 at 12:49pm.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    It was a toss up between na and 200x but I went with 200x cause I have more ties to him collecting the 200x line, watching the cartoon and collecting the comics.

NA is still in high demand from me though

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i would want either n/a he-man, snake armor or oo-larr.
    as the next variant.

I'm not much of a NA fan, but clearly this one deserves to be made, and should be next. Especially since we're getting what I think is the second best variant of he man already, thunder punch.

Do NA before any He-Man variant. I dont even know if I'll buy one, but It should be next.

Dont need 200x He-Man, can make him already. Dont need Filmation He Man, that's why I got TRU 2 pak He-Man. Plus they're both a waste of a slot for something more important.

That list is hardly complete, but at least you had the option i would click

NEW ADVENTURES HE-MAN

We have the "Classicized" version of 200X He-Man already:

He-Man's head on King Grayskull 2.0's body with the tech-sword from the Weapons Pak.

It's the closest we will likely get... they aren't going to give us the loin-cloth bag... and they aren't going to give us the mullet hair-style.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I think NA He-Man will probably be the next variant we get and I'm fine with that, as I'm looking forward to him.

However, I'd like to see FILMation He-Man the most. He is without question the most iconic version of He-Man ever, and I think he deserves to be immortilized in plastic form!!

As for the TRU 2-Pack He-Man, that may be the closest we get to an actual FILMation He-Man, but it is nowhere near FILMation accurate.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Snake Armor He-man or Flying Fists He-man!

Seriously none of the above .... but i can see myself squeal with glee if a Filmation He-Man gets a release .... pretty shameful i guess

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Filmation He-Man with the blue harness. The vintage line didn't even get that one right. That would be SWEET, imo.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I voted for none of the above because I don't want/need any of those variants.

Filmation and 200x are too minor of changes to make and while NA He-Man would be worth doing, I hate NA and do not want. So yeah...pass on all of the above.

If I was forced to choose, I'd take Filmation obviously. But they'd have to make it worthwhile. Maybe put those awesome, colorful Filmation letters on the card somewhere.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

None of the above, I want long-haired Alcala He-Man
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I voted for none of the above because I don't want/need any of those variants.
    I would have to agree with my THC-addled compatriot...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I don't care if I never get Filmation versions of any character we already have. The 200X version has only slightly more appeal to me. I voted for New Adventures He-Man.

I really want the Vintage variants as well as Jungle Attack, Ice Armor, and Snake Armor.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    Filmation He-Man with the blue harness. The vintage line didn't even get that one right. That would be SWEET, imo.
    That's b/c of Filmation rights McFly. Anyway, I chose 200X. More ties to this b/c it brought me back into MOTU and my vintage roots. Although I definitely want a Filmation He-Man as well. NA He-Man??

I've got mad love for Filmation, but for a preferred He-Man variant I went with NEW ADVENTURES!

I mean, it's high time! Many of us were hoping the "three heads 2011 figure" would be NA He-Man. They should definitely do both of his NA styled looks at least.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

None of the above for me.

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    None of the above: me want OO-LARR! ;-)
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Heroic Warrior
    Flying Fists He-Man is the one I'd like to be released next ! I really like the vintage version, so I'd be all over a MOTUC Flying Fists He-Man !

Voted NA cause I I feel that Mattel will less than half-ass a 200X He-Man... Also I'm waiting to see the NA He-Man head and the supposed NA Ponytail that it will have... cause it WILL SUCK if they stick The Normal He-Man head with the Vintage hairdo on him...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

This is a first. NA is beating the other 2 MOTU eras. I like NA so I'm not trashing it. It's just surprising when you consider all the hatred it often gets on this site.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Voted NA cause I I feel that Mattel will less than half-ass a 200X He-Man...
    Definitely less than half. More like a third or even a quarter. That's why I wouldn't vote for a 200X He-Man. A true 200x He-Man is what I would want most but Mattel will never give it to us.

I think were more likely to get an accurate NA He-Man so that is where my vote goes.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Warrior
    NA He-Man would look awsome in this classics look. Id love to have one

Heroic Warrior
    Since NAHM's pony-tailed goodness is already on the way, I chose "none...". I'd really like to see Snake Armor HM next, and then Filmation.

Snappy Threader
    SInce we are getting NA He-Man, next up for me would be Flying Fists, then Snake Armor.....