Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Teela Prototype 2.0 at Wizard World Philly! Pics!

Totally understand what everyone is talking about with the feet, but Teela is still sporting something different (though, as it was pointed out, we still may not see it in the final).

See, Webstor has those pegs that are gone in the final like the rest of them (and they all have a little side to side movement) but Teela has articulation in the whole ankle, allowing her to be able to completely move her foot to either side (looking like a broken ankle, at the extreme). Once again, I'm not saying that this is gona be in the final, since we have already seen the peg there and gone in the process. However, we only see that peg in the back of the heel gone; Teela has something else, so we may lose the peg, but we might still get that new ankle joint.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Yup, and I believe that was the ONLY time Alcala drew Teela with the headdress on. All other times he drew Teela's character, she was free of the armor.
    You guys would kill if Masters Of The Universe was ever a topic on Jeopardy.

I used to always think that MOTU and G.I. Joe were the only toys that I grew up with where I still remembered a great deal of info about them(I've found that almost all my knowledge of Transformers and Thundercats leaked out over the years), but I'd have to spend at least an hour researching just to come up with the answers you guys are able to deliver. Good show!!!
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

I think it is because some females gets high heels. So they can change the shoes easier and the new female feet articulation would be better for high heels.