Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia/Richmond folks

Eye on the sammich. Kinnikuman76's Avatar

Virginia/Richmond folks

Hey! I was thinking about starting up a new thread anyways, now we have to! Yay!

....so.....what's up?
    I KILLED THAT FAT BARKEEP!!

yay new thread

um, i types all I had to say on the topic line, crap. Umm, SDCC's only teo weeks away wo ho. Thats abot it.
    "drive it on through, cause backing up now would be next to imposible"
    --alkaline trio

Well, um, if the He-Store is able to get in the new German case, who wants in?
    Beware of Sham Wow imitators.

POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban
    Well, um, if the He-Store is able to get in the new German case, who wants in?
    I'm in!!!
    YAY new thread!

What's in the German case, exactly.

-Frank, who's too lazy/busy to check himself.

Ps...Hef, you're off Monday's right? I work solidly through til next Monday. Also, where are those customs you had Moss take pictures of? People have to see!!!!!

'sup y'all.
    Nothing much to say here. Just checking in, as it were.

Hef, Moss,
    If you're available sometime tomorrow evening I can bring your TF stuff by.

Quote Originally Posted by rikdom
    'sup y'all.
    Nothing much to say here. Just checking in, as it were.

Hef, Moss,
    If you're available sometime tomorrow evening I can bring your TF stuff by.
    I'll be home after 6 today, give me a buzz anytime bud!

If you haven't looked at the main page lately, go do it now. Well??? Why are you still reading this? Go to the main page now!!!!
    All I need from the hero case is He-Man and Orko? Anyone else need any of the rest of them?

I'm only vaguely interested in the Orko repaint/snake catcher...whatever he is, otherwise, I'm not real motivated to get anything from the case...wasn't there suppposed to be a Spike Ramman?

P.S. Have you guys seen the Q94 site lately...not to brag,,but check it out!:

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Hey guys,

Is anyone planning on going to the chicago-con?????????? I'm thinking about it, but haven't decided yet........it's either that or go to Mt. St. Helens.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban
    If you haven't looked at the main page lately, go do it now. Well??? Why are you still reading this? Go to the main page now!!!!
    All I need from the hero case is He-Man and Orko? Anyone else need any of the rest of them?
    hey guys. i ordered both the new cases and both cases of the mecha deluxe figures and cats. i'm willing to split the cats and the deluxes with anyone who wants in.
    "This supersoaker is full of urine and RAGE!!! Mostly urine."

Quote Originally Posted by mossgreen
    hey guys. i ordered both the new cases and both cases of the mecha deluxe figures and cats. i'm willing to split the cats and the deluxes with anyone who wants in.
    I'll take those, how much will I owe you( I promise prompt payment this time hehe)

Dang. Curse my metal body. I wasn't fast enough.
    Crud. I still need Fisto.

sdcc

WOHO, Only two more days till I leave for San Diego. I cant frickin wait, exclusives and spending tons of money that I should be using elsewere, HERE I COME!
    --alkaline trio

Good luck on that MVC film H_trio.
    And don't forget to save at least enough money to pay for the trip back home.

Hey guys!!!!
    I think all this excitement over the new figures shown, and the fact that MILTONWAS THERE, and the footage he and Kinniku have so far, etc etc etc, all point to one suggestion:
    WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING!!!
    Who's game, and when can we do it?
    I'm free every weekend in August except the first, how bout you guys?
    Who wants to host?

If I had time to go to a meeting I'd pee all over myself with joy. I am scheduled solid through September. Sorry.

Sdcc Woho

OH MY GOD, Sdcc was definatly one of the coolest and roughest experiences of my life. I left wednesday morning, and of course my plane took off late. I would have been a but peeved, but it was late because they held it for me. So I get to San Diego, check into my hotel room and ask how far away the convention center is. They tell me a mile so I figure it shouldnt be a bad walk, considering the convention shuttle didnt stop anywhere near my hotel. So we decide to walk, well 3 and half mile later we have to ask for directions, luckly we werent filming that night becasue lugging all the equipment would have been hell. I turned out we went the totally wrong way and had to back track quite a bit. So finally we get there and get in the 2 hour long line for press passes, only to be told to get into a different line when we got to the counter. After spending 30 minutes in that line tey tell me that they have a new computer system and that I actually have to go back to my original line. After traversing that line I had to spend 20 minutes telling 5 different people why I was there. Finally they call they head of press relations over who immeadatly gives us our passes. Tehn I have to go through 6 people to get inside the con, granted I actually wasnt suppossed to be in the con yet, press were not allowed to enter early, I wasnt angry about the lengths I went through for that. So I got inside and totally everything was ok. I finally found val, and had to immeadatly go to the NECA booth after noticing the enormous line that had formed for the hordak bust. I got the bust and the first day was over.
    Thursday we lugged the equipment through San Diego, this time having a well thought out mapped route and arrived at the con. After we filmed out side and in the concourse area we proceeded to Val and hung out for a while, I met with Emiliano and Enza, Matt and his wife, Leeanna and her husband, Lori ann and her room mate and countless org members. I go get my she ra ticket, which was of course a looser. So I trucked on and filmed the rest of the day, stopping only to watch wonder woman smoke a cigarette and to see a couple of Knights sword fight and for me to become a fan boy for a little while. Then we went back to the hotel and got some much need sleep. Friday was work day, spent almost totally fiming and interviewing from 10:30 till 7:00. I got Emiliano to do an incredably awsome Hordak sketch for me, and Myself, my cameraman, and my fiance went out to dinner with the Mv crew. We ate at the old spagetti factory, were upon walking out I found a 40$ Art Asylum exclusive Stealth Batwing on top of a trash can. We then proceeded to the hyatt to hang with Val, Emiliano, and Enza some more( everyone else went to bed, partypoopers ). Tahts where I bumped into Joe Quesada and proceede to make a total fan boy idiot of myself , Eric Lawson, and hung out a little while with comedian Chris Posehan.
    Saturday we ran by the con real quick to get a few more shot of the crowd and went ot the airport to catch our flight out, so not to make it late again. So over all it was cool, it was a huge place, and getting to see tose two ups in person directly infront of me was so incredably awsome. It was also more than cool actually gettin to spend some time with Val and the Mv crew, and the more I get to know them all the more I respect and support everything they do. Everyone is just incredable and I am beyond thrilled that they are letting frank and I do this documentary on them. I cant thank them enough and I definatly cant even begin to express just how awsome it was hanging out with them. I wish I could have gotten exclusives for everyone, christopher I tried three day and couldnt get one for you Im very very soory Bro, Frank I have your freddie figure, Val was getting your other one. Ive got pictures of it all at http://www.fire-light.cc/san_diego/san%20diego.html ( please disregard the first one, its just me in the bed hugging my fiance in my pj's), and there are a couple more here at this address
    [url]http://www.fire-light.cc/extras%20EP!!!/extras%20EP!!!.html

That was my longest post in a while. wow
    later,
    milton
    --alkaline trio

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76
    Hey guys!!!!
    I think all this excitement over the new figures shown, and the fact that MILTONWAS THERE, and the footage he and Kinniku have so far, etc etc etc, all point to one suggestion:
    WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING!!!
    Who's game, and when can we do it?
    I'm free every weekend in August except the first, how bout you guys?
    Who wants to host?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikuman76
    If I had time to go to a meeting I'd pee all over myself with joy. I am scheduled solid through September. Sorry.

Well, if that's how people are going to react, it won't be at my house.
    We just cleaned the carpets.

Green...

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak_trio
    OH MY GOD, Sdcc was definatly one of the coolest and roughest experiences of my life. I left wednesday morning, and of course my plane took off late. I would have been a but peeved, but it was late because they held it for me. So I get to San Diego, check into my hotel room and ask how far away the convention center is. They tell me a mile so I figure it shouldnt be a bad walk, considering the convention shuttle didnt stop anywhere near my hotel. So we decide to walk, well 3 and half mile later we have to ask for directions, luckly we werent filming that night becasue lugging all the equipment would have been hell. I turned out we went the totally wrong way and had to back track quite a bit. So finally we get there and get in the 2 hour long line for press passes, only to be told to get into a different line when we got to the counter. After spending 30 minutes in that line tey tell me that they have a new computer system and that I actually have to go back to my original line. After traversing that line I had to spend 20 minutes telling 5 different people why I was there. Finally they call they head of press relations over who immeadatly gives us our passes. Tehn I have to go through 6 people to get inside the con, granted I actually wasnt suppossed to be in the con yet, press were not allowed to enter early, I wasnt angry about the lengths I went through for that. So I got inside and totally everything was ok. I finally found val, and had to immeadatly go to the NECA booth after noticing the enormous line that had formed for the hordak bust. I got the bust and the first day was over.
    Thursday we lugged the equipment through San Diego, this time having a well thought out mapped route and arrived at the con. After we filmed out side and in the concourse area we proceeded to Val and hung out for a while, I met with Emiliano and Enza, Matt and his wife, Leeanna and her husband, Lori ann and her room mate and countless org members. I go get my she ra ticket, which was of course a looser. So I trucked on and filmed the rest of the day, stopping only to watch wonder woman smoke a cigarette and to see a couple of Knights sword fight and for me to become a fan boy for a little while. Then we went back to the hotel and got some much need sleep. Friday was work day, spent almost totally fiming and interviewing from 10:30 till 7:00. I got Emiliano to do an incredably awsome Hordak sketch for me, and Myself, my cameraman, and my fiance went out to dinner with the Mv crew. We ate at the old spagetti factory, were upon walking out I found a 40$ Art Asylum exclusive Stealth Batwing on top of a trash can. We then proceeded to the hyatt to hang with Val, Emiliano, and Enza some more( everyone else went to bed, partypoopers ). Tahts where I bumped into Joe Quesada and proceede to make a total fan boy idiot of myself , Eric Lawson, and hung out a little while with comedian Chris Posehan.
    Saturday we ran by the con real quick to get a few more shot of the crowd and went ot the airport to catch our flight out, so not to make it late again. So over all it was cool, it was a huge place, and getting to see tose two ups in person directly infront of me was so incredably awsome. It was also more than cool actually gettin to spend some time with Val and the Mv crew, and the more I get to know them all the more I respect and support everything they do. Everyone is just incredable and I am beyond thrilled that they are letting frank and I do this documentary on them. I cant thank them enough and I definatly cant even begin to express just how awsome it was hanging out with them. I wish I could have gotten exclusives for everyone, christopher I tried three day and couldnt get one for you Im very very soory Bro, Frank I have your freddie figure, Val was getting your other one. Ive got pictures of it all at http://www.fire-light.cc/san_diego/san%20diego.html ( please disregard the first one, its just me in the bed hugging my fiance in my pj's), and there are a couple more here at this address
    [url]http://www.fire-light.cc/extras%20EP!!!/extras%20EP!!!.html

That was my longest post in a while. wow
    later,
    milton

Head to toe...I'm 100% green. I need to find a better job that allows me to do some traveling like that. If I didn't like you guys so much I'd probably have to off Milton and at least paralyze Frank. Coincidentally I was on vacation last week but alas did not have the funds to be flying willy-nilly off to SDCC. That's twice in a month I've missed out on big things. This just won't do. Somebody host a freaking meeting!!!!! I need my toy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by mossgreen
    I need my toy fix.
    I still have a HOC Bumblebee & Spike and Op with communicator for you, if that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by rikdom
    Well, if that's how people are going to react, it won't be at my house.
    We just cleaned the carpets.
    CLEAN CARPETS?!?!
    We must come stain them with our Grub!!!
    Seriously tho...if no one else wants to host, I don't mind doing it again(if someone else wants/does it tho, I won't be upset), Who's free the second weekend in August?

August 14th

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76
    CLEAN CARPETS?!?!
    We must come stain them with our Grub!!!
    Seriously tho...if no one else wants to host, I don't mind doing it again(if someone else wants/does it tho, I won't be upset), Who's free the second weekend in August?

I can do the 14th and the 28th weekends. If yall want to see the actual figures in the new cases you can go to afx.com and they have them for sale and to view as well. i bought mine from Val of course.

Customs

A while back I offered my services on a custom like the castle I have. I got no responses so am I to assume no one liked/wanted one?

O.k....I could POSSIBLY do the 28th weekend, but not sure yet. I'm so FREAKIN busy.

Moss, I'd love the custom, but I'm so short of dough right now it's not even funny....check with me after the weddin.

Excuse me, my head is about to explode.....