Thread: Newgistics Shipping Question

Newgistics Shipping Question

I have had 3 Entraptas shipped to me, 3 separate times, and now Light Hope and Sweet Bee twice. They get to Fishers, IN then claim to be at my post office, they read "accepted by the usps" and then never show up. The postal workers say that the Accepted By update is done when it is in transit. I asked to have the replacements shipped via FedEx but they didn't.

My question is if anyone else sees this update, how long does it take from that point to be out for delivery?

I have had shipping issues the past 3 months from this terrible company. I do not see how losing packages is acceptable, but they have done it 3 months straight just with me. They have to cost Matty $1000s in replacements every year. I truthfully am at the point where this line is becoming more of a chore and less fun every month. I have $100 of product I paid for over a month ago, floating around the US. And my replacement Razz has paint issues on her boobs, the replacement Entrapta is yet to arrive from SEPTEMBER, and October never saw my sub figures arrive either. This is the worst toy buying experience possible.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Tell us you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally feel.

#newgistics
    Made it through Cyber Monday with everything I wanted, well, almost.

For me, Newgistics is glacially slow, but they haven't lost anything... yet. The boxes usually arrive in nice shape too, sometimes I get things from other companies that look like they were shipped by catapult.

If it's an issue with the post office, I would call 1-800-ask-usps and give them the tracking number, they're usually able to knock something loose.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    For me, Newgistics is glacially slow, but they haven't lost anything... yet. The boxes usually arrive in nice shape too, sometimes I get things from other companies that look like they were shipped by catapult.

If it's an issue with the post office, I would call 1-800-ask-usps and give them the tracking number, they're usually able to knock something loose.
    I have called the Postal Service many times and they claim they cannot contact third party carriers. This is why it is so frustrating. I feel like no one can answer questions and they all want to pass blame.

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I have called the Postal Service many times and they claim they cannot contact third party carriers. This is why it is so frustrating. I feel like no one can answer questions and they all want to pass blame.
    Are you giving USPS the tracking number directly? Usually Newgistics gives you a tracking number that can be entered into usps.com (it starts with a 9 I think). It sounds like you are, but just wanted to make sure. Once the post office has the package, they should be able to use that tracking number to track it. Sorry you're having such issues.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me

I have had 3 Entraptas shipped to me, 3 separate times, and now Light Hope and Sweet Bee twice. They get to Fishers, IN then claim to be at my post office, they read "accepted by the usps" and then never show up. The postal workers say that the Accepted By update is done when it is in transit. I asked to have the replacements shipped via FedEx but they didn't.

My question is if anyone else sees this update, how long does it take from that point to be out for delivery?

I have had shipping issues the past 3 months from this terrible company. I do not see how losing packages is acceptable, but they have done it 3 months straight just with me. They have to cost Matty $1000s in replacements every year. I truthfully am at the point where this line is becoming more of a chore and less fun every month. I have $100 of product I paid for over a month ago, floating around the US. And my replacement Razz has paint issues on her boobs, the replacement Entrapta is yet to arrive from SEPTEMBER, and October never saw my sub figures arrive either. This is the worst toy buying experience possible.
    Hi WundarWarrior - I don't live that far from you in Wilmington. Every month my shipments get stuck in Fishers, IN as well. But, after a few days they make their way here. Sometimes there is no real update from Fishers, to Cincinnati, to Wilmington. I've not lost a package yet. Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing right now!
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

Im in Louisville, KY and mine always passes through Fishers, IN as well. And yes the tracking number that appears on the Newgistics tracking page does work on the USPS.com tracking page as well. Mine is normally at fishers a day or two but when it finally is marked received at USPS, it is normally out for delivery the next day. They may seem slow, but thankfully I have received all of mine so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Hi WundarWarrior - I don't live that far from you in Wilmington. Every month my shipments get stuck in Fishers, IN as well. But, after a few days they make their way here. Sometimes there is no real update from Fishers, to Cincinnati, to Wilmington. I've not lost a package yet. Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing right now!
    Yeah I have 2 separate packages both last updated 10/14/14 as being at my USPS. However, they never got there. The issue I have is that they say location "Eaton, OH" but they are not there. The system is severely flawed if they list something as being somewhere that it is not. If it still read Fishers I wouldn't care. My most recent replacements are in the same boat as being in Eaton on 11/18/14 but it is not there. I just want my toys

- - - Updated - - -

Still not received my items. The shipping still only reads accepted by USPS. I could see this being a 1 time thing, but 3 packages in a row is very strange. I am starting to believe there is someone stealing packages. I mean if you figured out what they were, you easily could develop a system to steal them and ebay them. During college I worked in a distribution center and this was accomplished several times by employees. I just can't fathom that it's only my packages that go missing. I just want Light Hope...

Heroic Warrior
    sounds like someone at your post office or near you it taking them. it's not newgistics.
    once it says accepted by usps they have already done their part.
    hate that it sounds like I am defending them (they are woefully slow)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnarious View Post
    sounds like someone at your post office or near you it taking them. it's not newgistics.
    once it says accepted by usps they have already done their part.
    hate that it sounds like I am defending them (they are woefully slow)
    I thought that as well, but the next step when processed correctly reads "arrived at Post Office". Until it says that the items aren't actually at the Post Office. Also, if I were going to steal an item, I would definitely scan it as if it made it out of the facility. My Galactic Protector She-Ra is in Fishers now. If it does the same thing I am going to freak out. We will see what Monday brings.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah the shipping takes forever from Newgistics but I never had any problem with the items showing up and in decent shape.

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post

Just a quick update, still not received 4 packages:

1. Entrapta
    2. Light Hope and Sweet Bee
    3. Entrapta, Light Hope, and Sweet Bee
    4. GP She-Ra

All of these disappeared after Fishers. How is possible I am the only person experiencing this ? Matty initially said wait 10 business days for the most recent packages, that came and went. Now they want 3 weeks before they will reship them. Anyone who looks at this can see there is foul play. But Newgisitcs won't allow us to contact them directly which is laughable. So next week I will be on the phone with Matty and it will not be enjoyable.

Heroic Warrior
    not sure how this will help you but I found a phone number for Newgistics 877-860-5997.

Well this is from what I've seen to be the scenario...

'Accepted by USPS' means only that is has been finally sent into the USPS delivery system from DR's Distribution center under the "newgistics" banner. Now from there the journey begins WITH the USPS...

NOTE: Fishers seems to be a main disbursement center for this form of newgistics shipping... The the items are sent trough the calculated route it would take from something to get from point A to point B; unfortunately these items may never be sent DIRECT to a particular station due to the shipping method, weight, etc and may have to go to a center (which processes that particular classification of 'mail') out of the way before localized transport gets to it.

Now for the final leg of the journey:

As a customer what you should be when it comes to your individual Post office is "Arrival at Unit" which means it has arrived to the station... BUT STILL NEEDS TO BE PROCESSED as received there. Now when you should expect your parcel to arrive is when it says Out for Delivery.

With the current update to the delivery system you can have close to real time delivery information and status updates via the USPS once it is in the system.

- - - Updated - - -

You can get your tracking from your invoice on your Matty account, it gives you the tracking and if you click on it it should send you to newgistics to show the status.
    Last edited by Nemisythe; November 30, 2014 at 07:48pm.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    Well this is from what I've seen to be the scenario...

'Accepted by USPS' means only that is has been finally sent into the USPS delivery system from DR's Distribution center under the "newgistics" banner. Now from there the journey begins WITH the USPS...

NOTE: Fishers seems to be a main disbursement center for this form of newgistics shipping... The the items are sent trough the calculated route it would take from something to get from point A to point B; unfortunately these items may never be sent DIRECT to a particular station due to the shipping method, weight, etc and may have to go to a center (which processes that particular classification of 'mail') out of the way before localized transport gets to it.

Now for the final leg of the journey:

As a customer what you should be when it comes to your individual Post office is "Arrival at Unit" which means it has arrived to the station... BUT STILL NEEDS TO BE PROCESSED as received there. Now when you should expect your parcel to arrive is when it says Out for Delivery.

With the current update to the delivery system you can have close to real time delivery information and status updates via the USPS once it is in the system.

- - - Updated - - -

You can get your tracking from your invoice on your Matty account, it gives you the tracking and if you click on it it should send you to newgistics to show the status.
    I have the tracking and have given them to the USPS since October. They say they can do nothing until they have the package. As I stated, none of the 4 shipments have ever been marked as Arrived At USPS. They either stop at Accepted by USPS Eaton, OH or In Transit Fishers, IN. That is when they magically vanish. So I have to keep asking Matty for replacements until they stop being eaten by the black hole of Newgistics shipping. So deflated

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    Except when it's been accepted at your local post office and then, for some inexplicable reason, is sent back to Orlando 70 miles away...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Except when it's been accepted at your local post office and then, for some inexplicable reason,Even sent back to Orlando 70 miles away...
    Even the Masters of the Universe want to go to Disney World.

Wundar Warrior-

its 12/2 today.

Have you checked your mail? Chances are they are all piled up and will arrive at once. It should be about 3pm your time go check your mail

Sometimes USPS is slow especialy when transfering from newlogistics. Both shipping companies suck
    THE FINAL YEAR

Quote Originally Posted by MossCloud78 View Post
    Wundar Warrior-

its 12/2 today.

Have you checked your mail? Chances are they are all piled up and will arrive at once. It should be about 3pm your time go check your mail

Sometimes USPS is slow especialy when transfering from newlogistics. Both shipping companies suck
    I have received none of the 4 missing packages. Matty sent an email agreeing to send the missing Entrapta, Light Hope, Sweet Bee and NA She-Ra via FedEx, on my dime of course. So I am paying shipping twice on figures I waited months to receive. Also, I had my sub updated so Spinnerela will ship via FedEx as well. Somewhere in Indiana some thief has either kept my figures or sold them on ebay. I truly hope whomever is responsible for the packages going missing gets something equally bad coming their way. I am not crazy and this story is completely real. It is hard to believe but it is all facts. I hope to have them in a week. Mattel seriously needs to look into this though.

- - - Updated - - -

So my girlfriend has a sub from a different company and she had a package stuck in Fishers, IN so she emailed the Company. Their response included, "Fishers is one of the biggest hubs in the US and packages often get lost there." I am so glad they didn't even try to beat around the bush about it. I don't see how boxes get lost in this day and age.

Widget
    I've had a package sitting in Texas for 4 days now. Why the hell they have to ship something from CA to IN to TX to get it to Oklahoma I have no idea.
    When do I need to contact matty?

Quote Originally Posted by Magna Prime View Post
    I've had a package sitting in Texas for 4 days now. Why the hell they have to ship something from CA to IN to TX to get it to Oklahoma I have no idea.
    When do I need to contact matty?
    When it goes through Florida?

I ordered a Doomsday Unleashed on November 28th. I picked Newgistics because I haven't had serious problems with them before and the little dropdown said 3-5 business days, just like FedEx. Eh, why not? I'll save a few bucks and ensure I get it since FedEx can't always get into my building to deliver and is too inept to try anything other than the obvious. Yeah, no, turns out it's 5-7 business days. It didn't ship until December 2nd, where it sat "In Transit" right up to the last possible day. I just got it yesterday. It was going from LA, CA to Hayward, CA. I've always had any other package, whether through Newgistics or FedEx or UPS, within three days on that route. I could have drove the five hours down-state and picked it up myself. Considering their more recent reputation, I was freaking out after day five that they'd lost it like they do with about 80% of their other packages.

Frankly, I'm glad this whole thing is over after next year. If it isn't Matty or Digital River, it's the shipping partners they pick. I'm so done with this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlor View Post
    Frankly, I'm glad this whole thing is over after next year. If it isn't Matty or Digital River, it's the shipping partners they pick. I'm so done with this crap.
    I love this property more than any other, but I am starting to share this mentality, and it started this year. I hadn't had any issues until this year, and then BAM! I have been frustrated since I received a defective Modulok, then Razz, Razz's replacement was lost and arrived covered in glue, then the rest of my entire Etheria Sub has been lost.

- - - Updated - - -

So I changed all my shipping info and Matty said it was taken care of, well guess what lady from Etheria was shipped via Newgistics? I hate hate hate hate Matty and their terribleness.