Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Release Schedule

Heroic Warrior

2016 Release Schedule

It has been discussed in several other threads, but cannot find a thread dedicated to the 2016 release schedule.

I used the checklist on Itsalltrue.net (Awesome Site) as a guide, but with the delays, I am not sure it is 100% accurate.

July Crita & Despera - Confirmed by Matty News Page
    August - Beastman & Evilseed?
    September - General Sunder, Night Stalker & Tuskador? - Does this mean we get two Quarterly items in the same month?
    October - Evil Lyn
    November - Horde Wraith
    December - Clawful

Unknown at this time are:
    Horde Trooper
    Roton & Skelecon
    Last edited by WalkerBoh; June 27, 2016 at 10:25am.

I'm not sure, myself, especially as I have the triple-ship option.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

I believe Tuskador is supposed to be November, not September.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

does anyone know if Mattel has Crita in hand or she is going to be delayed like Vultak fiasco???

Quote Originally Posted by he-manīs crotch View Post
    does anyone know if Mattel has Crita in hand or she is going to be delayed like Vultak fiasco???
    They released the July sale information a few days ago and made no mention of a delay for Crita, so I would assume she's on time.
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

thanks for the info

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm not sure, myself, especially as I have the triple-ship option.

Triple ship option:

July: Darius + Crita + Despara
    August: Skeletor + Beast Man + Evil Seed

Heroic Warrior
    September's my birthday and Sunder and Night Stalker are coming that month. Yahhooo.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    They released the July sale information a few days ago and made no mention of a delay for Crita, so I would assume she's on time.
    I always say, never believe anything, until you get the email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

What about the Roton?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Land Shark 3) Road Ripper

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    What about the Roton?
    I think that's the holiday item for this year? out of sub, and November/December if I remember correctly.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    I think that's the holiday item for this year? out of sub, and November/December if I remember correctly.
    Back at Toy Fair in February, before everything seemingly went to pieces, the brand manager at the time said Roton would be coming "very soon". Of course, it's now almost July and that brand manager is no longer there, so who knows when it will actually come out, but I think it was originally planned to come much sooner than the normal holiday item.

Back at Toy Fair in February, before everything seemingly went to pieces, the brand manager at the time said Roton would be coming "very soon". Of course, it's now almost July and that brand manager is no longer there, so who knows when it will actually come out, but I think it was originally planned to come much sooner than the normal holiday item.
    Thanks for the clarification Wayne, I figured it was a vehicle/figure combo and applied logic that it was a holiday item lol! gah!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    Thanks for the clarification Wayne, I figured it was a vehicle/figure combo and applied logic that it was a holiday item lol! gah!
    At this point it's probably safe to assume that's when it will be released. Although they did release the Sky Sled/Sky High set around September when it came out I believe, so it might come early.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bug-Eye View Post
    Triple ship option:

July: Darius + Crita + Despara
    August: Skeletor + Beast Man + Evil Seed
    What is the source of this info?
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

I'm looking forward to the Horde Wraith.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Horde Wraith.
    I'm glad. For me it's the loser of the 2016 line. Everyone needs back of the shelf filler though, so...

Edit: had to change a word because evidently a perfectly harmless word comes up censored. Sheesh, the sensitivity of this place sometimes. You can bad mouth people and no big deal, waste page after page on it. But one word that is not even an expletive? Watch out!

Skelcons & Horde Wraiths are my most anticipated releases of this year.

Not having a clear date for the Roton is making me very uneasy (PLEASE don't cancel my Skelcons!! )
    My MOTU most wanted: Skelcons, Slime Pit Bone Warriors, Major Header, Catra Cat Form, Lady Slither, Hunga the Harpy, Satma, Great Black Wizard, King Miro, Sha'gora, Mask of Power Demons, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Lady Valtira, armored Crita, Old Man Marzo 200X, Teela 200X, Skeletor52, Teela52, Hans Hammer Holder, Robowoman, Bubblor, Movie Troopers, Movie Beastman, Goddess52, Red Beast

I too am very worried there will not be a Skelcon now. I think the Matty email said all subscriptions for 2016 would be fulfilled. But the Roton was a non-sub item. I would have liked a Roton but I was aching for a Skelcon. The UK Ladybird books were always my favourite aspect of MOTU.

So maybe they forgot to add it in this year but it'll be available for an additional cost next year.

It'll definitely be a shame if Roton is put on the back burner, but from what I remember, weren't they saying it was so far along that they can't make any changes? Meaning production stage..?
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

I wish Mattel would at least have had the courtesy to show us the production versions of MOTU and Thundercats 2016 products at SDCC.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

I wish Mattel would at least have had the courtesy to show us the production versions of MOTU and Thundercats 2016 products at SDCC.

Yeah! I actually forgot about that with all the other news and drama! I'd love to see production Clawful more than anything at the moment!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

I really hope we're still getting the Skelcon as an out of sub item, maybe as an Xmas item like previous years have had.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Well I'm shocked they actually announced MattyCollector closing (guess they had no choice with Super7 wanting to announce they now have the line) If it wasn't for the Super7 deal we likely would not have found out until after the final 2016 figure shipped
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!