Thread: Super 7 2017 MOTU Wave 1 CC & CG International

Court Magician

Super 7 2017 MOTU Wave 1 CC & CG International

Hello,

Are there any international collectors just like me on the fence with ordering CC & CG All-in sets because of relatively high international shipping rate?

Cheers.

If you also collect from EBay, it's worth setting up a US address with shipito.com
    For $50 per year they will consolidate all your packages into single shipments.
    This way your shipping fees from eBay and S7 will be way lower.

Also.... it's amazing when you finally decide to ship several months worth of figs. Like Xmas!!

Quote Originally Posted by rex_tech View Post
    Hello,

Are there any international collectors just like me on the fence with ordering CC & CG All-in sets because of relatively high international shipping rate?

Cheers.
    Where are you located? Have you tried ordering each line separately? (I know some folks have said if you add both CC and CG to cart it only allows you to select Priority shipping)
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Where are you located? Have you tried ordering each line separately? (I know some folks have said if you add both CC and CG to cart it only allows you to select Priority shipping)
    I reside in Asia. I have tried, single CG $74.35, and if CG + CC $95.65, both are priority shipping as cheapest.