Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Didn't have my camera until now. These mix&match were made when I received my Weapons Pak.

Last edited by Hellvertz; May 31, 2010 at 01:53pm.
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Made this guy who looks like quite the horde member:
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Why are there barely any mix and match for the women? I want to see some of that.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Why are there barely any mix and match for the women? I want to see some of that.
    DO IT YOURSELF!

But from joke back to seriousness.
    I think its the lack of different bodies and accessories, there's not that many to play around with on the female side as there is the male.
    Teelas body is like 3 out of 4 females now, so I guess we have to wait for She-ra to come out.

edited:

Added two more:

A new take on Hordak:

And A different type of Stratos:
    Last edited by Haradrel; June 2, 2010 at 08:21pm.

Haradrel Hordak is very cool! Great idea!

Here's another use-your-imagination-on-the-background picture. Also, I'm kinda surprised no one's messed with a He-Man/Optikk combo like this before.

Space Armor He-Man

Upon having his ability to use less oxygen in the deep reaches of space stripped away by Skeletor, Adam and the Chief Scientists of Primus crafted a new suit to allow the most powerful man in the universe breathable air within the harsh atmosphere of the Tri-Solar Galaxy. Although the suit itself is not indestructable, it serves a perfect conduit for the the Power of Eternia to create a sheer aura around He-Man, adapting his strength to the zero-gravity environment. Using the electronic version of the Power Sword forged by Man-At-Arms, Adam can harness the radiant energy of the Tri-Suns into powerful blasts from its blade.
    Last edited by wallbie; June 4, 2010 at 12:09pm.

That's cool!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Probably because there are not that many parts you can remove and swap on the females. Mostly just the head and minor other things.
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

In case you're wondering, I have more Men-At-Arms lined up. We've got 200 years' worth of this guy.

Stealth Man-At-Arms

Seeing the faults of the previous Men-At-Arms throughout the history of the Palace of Eternos, the newly appointed Man-At-Arms, Gray had no intentions of making the same mistakes as his predecessors. Using the cosmic technology left behind by the traitorous Lester, Gray studied the fibers of the Cosmic Enforcer armor to create a sleek and sturdy bodysuit composed of nanotech fibers allowing for better maneuverability and sufficient protection in combat. Furthermore, the cumbersome armor of the previous Men-At-Arms hindered any opportunities for stealth when needed. Although Gray had the means to furnish his elite soldiers with the new armor, he would not allow the great warriors of Eternos to serve as experiments. Wearing what he called a brain-band, Gray was able to provide audio and video relay of everything he could sense back to the observation deck at the palace armory. With his first lieutenant monitoring the efficiency of the new armor, Gray set out alone on his first mission as Man-At-Arms: to free the Eternos scholars trapped by the evil Lodar in the fortress known as Slave City.

Now, watch as Alexx doesn't try very hard to create: Extra Parts Man!

Yes! Since Randor's head seems to be going to MAN KING more often than not, and I've got a headless Randor lying around. And hey, there's a giant eyeball head sitting there too! Well, Randor's body is kinda bright, and I've got other bright colored objects to add to him, so why not create an abomination?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Red Green rules.
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    A question:

I know Trap jaw and Optikk's right arms pop off.

Do their left arms pop off as well?

Do the arms of any other figure pop off easily?

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    A question:

I know Trap jaw and Optikk's right arms pop off.

Do their left arms pop off as well?

Do the arms of any other figure pop off easily?
    Both arms pop off, and it's just Optikk and Trap-Jaw.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

How about this one?
    Force Captain Adora

Brainwashed since birth through the combined efforts of Skeletor and an elite coven of Horde Witches, the kidnapped daughter of King Randor and Queen Marlena found comfort and normalcy serving the tyrannical Horde dictatorship established on Etheria. With the mystical trappings placed on her mind, Adora excelled at learning various Horde fighting styles and effective techniques in leadership. Her damaged mind grew to enjoy torturing and killing those who opposed the Horde’s rule within the group of natives who called themselves the Great Rebellion. Adora’s impressive acceptance within and of the Fright Zone garnered recognition from the imprisoned Horde ruler: Hordak. Upon his recommendation, Adora gained the title and prestige of Force Captain within the ranks of the Horde Empire. Adora’s promotion signaled fault within an ancient Eternian prophecy; which bolstered Hordak’s pride in his Horde subjects, even the traitorous ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    Red Green rules.
    Definitely. If it ain't broke, you're not trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    Red Green rules.
    ha, first thing I thought upon viewing as well.

Had an extra Mossman with flock issues, so I decided to strip it off....think I might touch up the paint and keep this guy as a random henchman:

And just for fun, I almost like this guy more:

Great idea wallbie Catra is very cool!

Brainwashed since birth through the combined efforts of Skeletor and an elite coven of Horde Witches, the kidnapped daughter of King Randor and Queen Marlena found comfort and normalcy serving the tyrannical Horde dictatorship established on Etheria. With the mystical trappings placed on her mind, Adora excelled at learning various Horde fighting styles and effective techniques in leadership. Her damaged mind grew to enjoy torturing and killing those who opposed the Horde’s rule within the group of natives who called themselves the Great Rebellion. Adora’s impressive acceptance within and of the Fright Zone garnered recognition from the imprisoned Horde ruler: Hordak. Upon his recommendation, Adora gained the title and prestige of Force Captain within the ranks of the Horde Empire. Adora’s promotion signaled fault within an ancient Eternian prophecy; which bolstered Hordak’s pride in his Horde subjects, even the traitorous ones.

Now THAT'S a real bio for an Adult Collector's line!

Hey Opticon, great idea! I was thinking on something like that.
    I have an extra Mossman with flock issues too. Did you just rip it off? How you removed all the flocking?
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    Hey Opticon, great idea! I was thinking on something like that.
    I have an extra Mossman with flock issues too. Did you just rip it off? How you removed all the flocking?
    Threw it in some water and just scraped the flock off, that was the easy part, the glue thats left behind is the hard part. I soaked him in a mix of water and Elmers "Sticky out" (glue remover) and just scrubbed him down with some bathroom cleaning brushes, haha. Had to soak, scrub a little bit off, soak again, scrub again, ad nauseum....took me about a week. Truthfully I expected it to be much easier than it was.

Introducing

MER-DAK

Evil Horde Ocean Warrior

Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Introducing
    MER-DAK
    Evil Horde Ocean Warrior
    Mer-Dak is he the nemesis of Macgyver-man?

Fantastic mer-dak! Very cool and very nice name!

That looks soooo cool. Almost like a Cyborg He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by wallbie View Post
    Here's another use-your-imagination-on-the-background picture. Also, I'm kinda surprised no one's messed with a He-Man/Optikk combo like this before.

Upon having his ability to use less oxygen in the deep reaches of space stripped away by Skeletor, Adam and the Chief Scientists of Primus crafted a new suit to allow the most powerful man in the universe breathable air within the harsh atmosphere of the Tri-Solar Galaxy. Although the suit itself is not indestructable, it serves a perfect conduit for the the Power of Eternia to create a sheer aura around He-Man, adapting his strength to the zero-gravity environment. Using the electronic version of the Power Sword forged by Man-At-Arms, Adam can harness the radiant energy of the Tri-Suns into powerful blasts from its blade.
    Wanna see whales in giant mechsuits protect mankind against evil aliens?
    Check out: http://mechawhales.com/

Collectible figures available from: http://www.deepfriedfigures.com/

My 3D printed action figures: http://www.hauke-scheer.de/

Haven't had much time to sit down and post pictures or write bios. Hopefully this can follow up decently on Force Captain Adora and Space Armor He-Man. This does include plot elements from my 90+ page MOTUC video game treatment I've posted in the fan art part of the ORG main site. Also, I did take a clearer pic, but I think this picture better suits what I have written in the bio. Peace.

Savage Hordak

After his escape from his inter-dimensional prison in the dimension of Despondos, Hordak sought revenge on his former traitorous pupil Skeletor. Learning of the Lord of Destruction’s attempt to organize a coup within the Horde for the purpose of coveting the Power within Castle Grayskull, Kur led an attack against Snake Mountain. Renewed morale surged through his ranks as Hordak brought his forces to victory against Skeletor’s weakened defenses despite the recent absence of his brightest pupil: Force Captain Adora. Wasting no time to savor his triumph, Hordak commanded his growing army of vile monsters and cybernetic anathemas to attack the Palace of Eternia. In a battle with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, the ruthless leader of the Horde gained control of the Sword of He. Corrupting the energies of the ancient weapon, Hordak named King Grayskull’s former weapon the Sword of Destruction. Wielding the dark blade altered Hordak’s appearance and set the discourse from the Spell of Separation he and his Horde Acolytes had attempted centuries before upon Eternia once more. Harnessing the dark potential of the Power of Grayskull within him, Hordak was certain the growing rebellion against the Horde Empire of Etheria now stood no chance against his armada upon his return to the Fright Zone.

Also, a new addition to my Man-At-Arms series...

Blaster Armor Man-At-Arms

The remnants of alien technology left behind by his mentor proved to be more of a burden in battle than expected when Romulos inherited the honor of the Man-At-Arms. Looking back at the history of successes from the previous men who came before him, the inventor used the design of the Man-At-Arms helmet to integrate a psycho-kinetic system within his armor that would link with the holstering and deployment of weapons instead of using his equipment like what his soldier referred to as a mobile armory. Formulating a sequence of brain patterns within his armor’s circuitry, Romulos developed a lighter armor that allowed for better movement in combat. In an attempt to advance his armaments instead of salvaging older pieces, an abandoned blueprint of a universal tool and ranged weapon left behind by his mentor served as Romulos’ inspiration for his new battle mace.
    Last edited by wallbie; June 15, 2010 at 11:28pm. Reason: I have another picture...