Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2391

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

I was messing around the other night...

IMG_0265.jpg
    Naked Val Kilmer!!

IMG_0263.jpg
    I'm Batman?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chapter 29
    This is an important announcement. This is flight 121 to Los Angeles. If your travel plans today do not include Los Angeles, now would be a perfect time to disembark.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    My latest custom WIP Dragstor

And my Mix and Match (pre-Injury) Great Unrest Fisto

It's when he was fighting the good fight before he got hurt, and as you can see before the injuries, he sported a small fist with a mighty punch, and a huge ass sword....and after his return to health he ended up trading the huge sword and small fist for a small sword and big ass fist....He saw a little too much of his own blood spilled, so that is why he changed his colors from Reds and Silvers to Purples and Silver....I don't know, I just made it up....

I was bored and I had extra parts lying around....

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...18370515_n.jpg
    He reminds me of my Iron-or

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    that is a good idea...i got a snout spout and grizzlor coming with a tod sorceress order. until then ill see if hordaks boots work.
    So how'd it look?
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by nope42 View Post
    I'm Batman?
    He's the hero Eternia deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Stolen idea from a few pages back...

and got an Adora on Black Friday to customise into Force Captain Arora, and i had a snake head lying around and put it on for fun - i quite like it, (just needs painting)

Last edited by Nianotreve; December 9, 2012 at 12:19pm.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I bought Cy-Chop in the CM sale, but was not a fan of his original head (or the redonkulous scissors). Just seemed like too much mish-mash. Was originally going to repaint a spare vintage (aka Beastman) Moss-man head on him, but the way it was sculpted made it look goofy on the neck peg. So I went through my spare heads until I found something I liked.

I've been looking for a home for my Skallox head for a while, and though it may be my lowly opinion, I think it looks really, really good on this body. Added some repainted Roboto/Spymonkey parts, and he's good to go.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

I have a few, hella basic mix and matches.

First is Battle Armor Faker. He needs a Kevin Kosse damaged Faker head. LOOK OUT, HE'S BLURRY!

200X King Grayskull (Axe and shield are from the He-Man Staction. I didn't feel like digging through the plastic bins of 200X figures...)

Horde Traitor Wun-Dar and Gilduk. Gilduk actually exists in the Vikor era, and is why the the Foe Men have Horde gear. Use your imagination and pretend Wun-Dar's cosmic logo is red.

You can see Flykron (MAA buck with Palace Guard head and Vykron Space Ace gear) and Cosmic Enforcer Mo-Larr in the background here.

Here's Vikor, keeper of the light half of the Warsword of Gnarlov, wearing the Vykron barbarian armor.

And here's Grimm, a man who was kidnapped as a youth by the Beast Brothers and raised by them as a sibling. In case it's not completely obvious, that's Fisto's classic head, Weapon's Pak Beastman armor, and Vykron's body.

I need to get some spare bucks and accessories pronto so I can get all the other easy characters I have in MY CANON™ on the shelf.
    Last edited by hadley; December 20, 2012 at 08:55pm.

Bullet Head and Kaligar Horde members (need a couple of Horde armbands). I will try to find a way to paint the armor and helmet to match the swords. - http://s216.beta.photobucket.com/use...08918841632301

Powers of Greyskull display - http://s216.beta.photobucket.com/use...08918841632301

Malcom and Duncan's ancestor Cephas: aka the Falconer. - http://s216.beta.photobucket.com/use...08918841632301

Rocket Gurads - http://s216.beta.photobucket.com/use...08918841632301

Snappy Threader
    Hadley, it's awesome to see your ideas come to figure life. Gotta love Grimm no doubt. I know he's a swap, but I hold him dear to my heart.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    i thought mosquitor deserved a pair of wings, these are from marvel legend danger:

I too had to give Mozzy some wings, got them off a £1 ($) store "mutant bug" toy and gave them a light brown wash, though looks brighter in the photo

Also updated my Horde captain Arora with her "Despara" mask

And the first of my/King hsss's Snake priestessssses is complete
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Not exactly Mix and match between figures, but I think Procrustus needed a hand...

Attachment 81800

Vintage Skeletor

Attachment 81801

Mini Comics Skeletor - still in need of real sword...but I really like this option!

Attachment 81802

Battle Armor Skeletor

Attachment 81803
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Not exactly Mix and match between figures, but I think Procrustus needed a hand...

i did exactly the same thing with his hands!

Some of these are really boss and some are downright hilarious

What happens when you mix and match Mattel, Kevin Kosse and SpyMonkey?

Kronis and Scychor before the accident

Kosse heads closeups

where does one pick up the Kosse heads?

Thanks
    J

here are some of mine:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post

Thanks
    J
    You can contact him on Facebook.

Cool ads! I love the oldschool look.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post

Thanks
    J
    Facebook - Kevin Kosse
    or PM him he has a thread on the org dedicated to his customs, just search Kevin Kosse alternate heads - he is user "TIN"

I never know what to do with this figure. I love the Vykron gear, but I really don't like he Vykron head. The face is fine but that damn trophy cup helmet is awful. Here's what I've got going on now... I think I'd like to try painting the brown parts of the Beast Man gear to match the brown of the armor, and paint the black horns silver.

So in Hadternia, specifically the Defenders of Gnarl era, I think I'm going to ditch my Rok character, and combine him and his older brother Ragnar. They only existed as two people to ailude to Ragnarok. I can tell the story just fine if there's just Ragnar, and he's the one that got kidnapped to become Grrim. I just need to track down another Fisto head... Anyway, here's Ragnar.

ragnar.jpg (Click to enlarge)

Iron_Pride, my friend, what do you think?

Cosmitron, those pictures are incredible. I want Oo-Larr! I think I'm going to steal your idea. When King He-Man comes, I'll put his head on King Grayskull (What's a king without a crown?) and use KG's head on a He-Man body to make Oo-Larr.

Naino - Is that eyepatch head one of Kevin Kosse's? I've never seen that one before. Very cool!
    Last edited by hadley; January 28, 2013 at 07:09pm.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Naino - Is that eyepatch head one of Kevin Kosse's? I've never seen that one before. Very cool!
    Thanks. It was a custom I asked him to make for me, based on a figure i had in the 80's, it wasn't a genuine MOTU (the body was, but not the head) I bought it at a church rummage sale for about 10p (roughly a nickel in comparison) it wasn't in a great state, he'd been coloured in with a marker pen, and his legs were glued at the crotch but he looked cool! Kevin did a great job picking up all the little details and updating him. he has some good comparison pics on his Facebook page

I never know what to do with this figure. I love the Vykron gear, but I really don't like he Vykron head. The face is fine but that damn trophy cup helmet is awful. Here's what I've got going on now... I think I'd like to try painting the brown parts of the Beast Man gear to match the brown of the armor, and paint the black horns silver.

So in Hadternia, specifically the Defenders of Gnarl era, I think I'm going to ditch my Rok character, and combine him and his older brother Ragnar. They only existed as two people to ailude to Ragnarok. I can tell the story just fine if there's just Ragnar, and he's the one that got kidnapped to become Grrim. I just need to track down another Fisto head... Anyway, here's Ragnar.

Cosmitron, those pictures are incredible. I want Oo-Larr! I think I'm going to steal your idea. When King He-Man comes, I'll put his head on King Grayskull (What's a king without a crown?) and use KG's head on a He-Man body to make Oo-Larr.

Go ahead Hadley! I already stole the hair idea from a friend. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Mix'n'almost'match: Rio Blast!

playing around with some extra parts:

Snappy Threader

Hadley he looks amazing. I just love your ideas since we talked about them a while back. I love Grrim and Ragnar is totally kickin. I'm sorry I didn't see this one and reply sooner. I need to add this thread to my list so I never miss anymore.

Heroic Warrior
    This is one of my favorite threads.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.
    Mine too. The part that makes it interesting for me is the backstory/ideas about the characters. My bud Hadley has a ton of super ideas for new characters that seem to bring them to life when we see the figs. This line of figs has so many possibilities with the different armos, heads and weapons. I love seeing others' ideas and incorporating some of them. My son is huge into mix and match and creating new characters from the pile of extra parts we have accumulated.