Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2397

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    Also the 'boiling water' is a bit of a misnomer. You typically aren't quite boiling the water, I typically have our keurig heat me up some water to loosen joints which gets to 192F with boiling being 212.

On the topic though, this gave me an idea (before I saw someone else did it) to put snake armor Teela head on a She-ra body for my Teela Sorceress and pose with King He-man. I will pick up a BP She-ra when I get Larfleeze to save on shipping. Also looking to put a Tallstar head on BG Teela to make her Vikor's Teela. It was kind of funny the day after I started thinking of doing that I saw one go up for sale in the marketplace.
    I do a lot of the times....I put a tall bowl in the microwave for like 3:30 - 4 min, and it's boiling....it's much faster....and works well for hard to pop parts.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Any customizers out there ever removed or swaped arms at the bicep cut? Are they attached like the hand and boots are with a heat up and separate peg?

Also if someone owns a King He-man and he-ro...could we see a shot of King heman body with hero armor and cape with TRU or normal he-man head on him?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Any customizers out there ever removed or swaped arms at the bicep cut? Are they attached like the hand and boots are with a heat up and separate peg?

Also if someone owns a King He-man and he-ro...could we see a shot of King heman body with hero armor and cape with TRU or normal he-man head on him?
    The shoulder has the peg, the bicep has the hole, but it's the same as hands, just may take a little more effort.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I finished off my Skeletor kitbash. Hot water definitely works better than a hair dryer for popping limbs. Here he is.... can you even tell what is different about him?

skele.jpg

He's a basic Skeletor figure with Keldor's armor, cape, and the Alcala head, obviously. But I also put Keldor's loincloth and greaves on him. Oh yeah, and he's got Faceless One's version of the staff. Replacing the feet was the hardest part. That little peg is a serious pain to get in there. They're still not in there all the way, but they're close enough. I gotta do something about that little smudge on his foot. He came that way though, and I think it gives him character. You can see his ankle holes are a little scuffed up. Hopefully it'll get better.

And here we go with another kitbash that was a heck of a lot of work for nearly no gain!

bafaker.jpg

Previously I just had the Kevin Kosse Battle Damage Faker head on a BA Skelly body. The coloring of the Kosse head was a little bright for that body though. so this is Keldor's body with the Skeletor loincloth on it, and the BA Skelly duckfeets. Why not Keldor's shoes? Well, since I took his greaves for Skeletor, the boots won't match. Maybe I'll repaint them one day. I'm helping him stand up a bit because he's still a little gummy from his hot water bath. I didn't leave him in the fridge long enough.

When I was yanking off the legs to switch loincloths, the entire leg piece came off at the crotch. Man oh MAN is that tough to put back together. I had to crack the whole thing open to get it back together. It sucked. And now one of his parts has the ridges from the inside of my needle nose pliers imprinted on it.

I didn't take a picture of it, but I put regular Skeletor's armor on regular Faker. I just don't like the orange stuff.

I just got a 2 pack Stratos from Evilbay and the bicep peg sheared off completely. I tried super gluing it, but it's not bonding for whatever reason.

FIGURE PIC REQUEST:

HE-RO + armor

Attachment 84100

on King He-Man body

Attachment 84101

with regular He-Man head

Attachment 84102

Can we see a pic of that figure please?

Here's something for the Vintage Fans!! a More Vintage looking MOTUC Randor!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    For CanadaClassics

DSC_0357.jpg

the KingHe neck piece is longer, possibly to compensate the cape sitting over it. the skin tones are a little different too
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Not bad I do like the all gold cheat and red cape...but the tan lines and the neck issue...funny...BA He-Man has no neck...

Thanks!

I still think I might want to get a HE-RO and keep him as is...as soon as I figure out this Jewel thing....and I don't want to get one with a SDCC tatoo on his chest...

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    well, i'm really diggin' he-ro's armor with king he-man's loincloth.

playing around with the idea of a magic lab for orko...

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar

I did this with Frosta, I found it very easy, and I'm not used to doing things like that
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone have the new Batman figure from mattel that uses MOTUC parts? Are you able to swap MOTUC heads/armor onto the buck? I'd like to see it if it is an option if anyone has it. I think it could make some cool Horde customs.
    Good trades with: Cammor

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakashian Calamari View Post
    Anyone have the new Batman figure from mattel that uses MOTUC parts? Are you able to swap MOTUC heads/armor onto the buck? I'd like to see it if it is an option if anyone has it. I think it could make some cool Horde customs.
    Yes, the DKR Frank Miller style Bats can swap heads with the male MOTUC figures.
    He-Man looks pretty awesome in the bat suit.

Heroic Warrior
    got it yesterday, it cost me $25 taxes in at a local shop, the cape is glued which is too bad. My son likes the fisto head on the buck as he thinks it looks like batman when he re-immerges in society.

what is the complete name of that batman figure?? I would like to look for it on the internet..

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmerga View Post
    what is the complete name of that batman figure?? I would like to look for it on the internet..
    Dark Knight Returns Batman from the Batman Unlimited series
    Where are they? Where are your friends now? Tell me about the loneliess of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?

dunno if this counts but here

200x style Rattlor. aka the General. I think matty or someone needs to make an upgrade kit for this guy. I know my LBC has been done before buy somone else as I can't be the only person to do it. but I would love to see someone make a more accurate one with clip on Armour that go over the shin's and elbows to match the General. similar to Vikor was it ? or who ever that concept figure was with the tank head and fett style head.

Looks like we won't get a mini comic (Oolar) barbarian He-Man so.....

Attachment 84393

Heroic Warrior
    I picked up the Batman figure at a comic shop the other day and it is a perfect match for MOTUC figures for swapping. The cape is glued but can be pried off by pulling hard if you want to customize him. I've made him into a Horde guy. Gave him Carnivus' cape and Horde Prime's armor, an armband and an extra Hordak crossbow and red bat. He looks pretty cool.

Snappy Threader
    I picked up the Batman figure at a comic shop the other day and it is a perfect match for MOTUC figures for swapping. The cape is glued but can be pried off by pulling hard if you want to customize him. I've made him into a Horde guy. Gave him Carnivus' cape and Horde Prime's armor, an armband and an extra Hordak crossbow and red bat. He looks pretty cool.
    Do you have a pic? I have a couple of them to do the same exact thing.

QUESTION: Is Hurricane Hordaks grey skin colour the same as regular Hordak's Grey? I know we have had different Skeletor skins...is Hordaks the same?

QUESTION: Is Hurricane Hordaks grey skin colour the same as regular Hordak's Grey? I know we have had different Skeletor skins...is Hordaks the same?
    No, Hurricane Hordak is darker than regular Hordak.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

i'm still waiting for some mixmatch batman fun time. make it happen!
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Yeah, I want some Batman Mixes!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Do you have a pic? I have a couple of them to do the same exact thing.
    hopefully they attach. I haven't had the best luck with getting photo attachments to post on here. The thing that surprised me the most is that Mattel managed to successfully give a male figure pants/outer underwear on the MOTUC buck with the Batman figure. If I recall correctly this wasn't achieved with other similar figures in MOTUC and they have a small gap.

Horde Bow 1.jpgHorde Bow 2.jpgHorde Bow 3.jpg
    Last edited by Rakashian Calamari; May 7, 2013 at 01:39pm.