Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Widget
    A request; Im curious to see Wondar's head on Randor's body. My figs are mostly packed away. Seems like it would make a cool kinda superhero-esque look. Anyone got a pic?

John

Quote Originally Posted by mr.pole View Post
    A request; Im curious to see Wondar's head on Randor's body. My figs are mostly packed away. Seems like it would make a cool kinda superhero-esque look. Anyone got a pic?

John
    Sure I've got one. Just promise me you're going to spell Wun-Dar correctly from now on. I did this while I was in the middle of a tornado warning last month.

If you want to check out the text for this pic, I've got it posted on my deviantart page. I was trying to think of a new bio for it and I never got around to it. Honestly, I don't think this picture needs a bio.

Peace.

The Wun Randor is very cool!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    For those of us subscribing to the old school twin story...

I love an all inclusive canon!

Widget
    I could have swore someone had posted a pic of Faker wearing the TRU skeletor armor. Ive searched the thread twice and cannot find it. Anyone know where else I should look? Am I imagining things? I'd like to see that again.

John

I could have swore someone had posted a pic of Faker wearing the TRU skeletor armor. Ive searched the thread twice and cannot find it. Anyone know where else I should look? Am I imagining things? I'd like to see that again.

John
    Look right here!

Figures are near the PC so I snapped this for ya.

John
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner; that was me! I posted them in the Picture Thread. Looks like it's taken care of, though! If you still want to see 'em, lemme know.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Widget
    Thanks Bergerking. I ordered an extra Faker just for this purpose. Looks great.

Alexx I looked in the pic thread too and couldnt find it. I'll look again. I did want to see your pics too if they are handy.

Thanks guys.

John

This guy's hardly got any love on my deviantart page. If it's because of the two-toned blues... sorry.

Battle Armor Webstor

Disbanding from Skeletor’s forces during his declaration of war against the Horde led Webstor and Trap Jaw to form their own band of technologically savvy space pirates. After boarding what appeared to be an abandoned ship, the two warriors found themselves ambushed by a Horde strike force led by Grizzlor. Seeing the two as allies of Skeletor due to past association, the Horde disregarded the peaceful pleas of Araneus and Kronis to stand down and attacked. During the battle, Trap Jaw was beheaded after he was bested by Grizzlor. After his defeat, Webstor was left for dead on the desolate space craft. The Grizzlor and his warriors boarded the ship Araneus built with Trap Jaw and set a course for a nearby Horde space station. Long days of rest and regeneration passed as Webstors thirst for revenge grew. Donning the armor of his fallen ally, repairing the near-inoperable space vessel and rallying a new crew of villains and monsters brought Webstor to the Horde Space Station Grizzlor fled. Araneus knew most of his space pirates would not survive the battle with the Horde army within the structure. Regardless, he vowed his trusted friend’s death would not go unavenged.

Thanks Bergerking. I ordered an extra Faker just for this purpose. Looks great.

Alexx I looked in the pic thread too and couldnt find it. I'll look again. I did want to see your pics too if they are handy.

Thanks guys.

John
    Eh, I might as well just post them here; should have been in this thread anyway.

I also threw the cape and armor on Scare Glow and thought it looked kinda cool:

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

i'm going to have to buy another 2 pack just for skeley's armor...
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Faker with Skeletor armor is cool!

When people get She-Ra, I'd like to see some mix 'n' match pics of her with Teela, Evil Lyn, Adora and the Goddess. Let's see what sexiness people can come up with!
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    When people get She-Ra, I'd like to see some mix 'n' match pics of her with Teela, Evil Lyn, Adora and the Goddess. Let's see what sexiness people can come up with!
    I would but...I'm afraid to swap the heads on those figures very often. She-Ra is already racking my nerves, even though there doesn't seem to be any indication that it'll break. Regardless...I'ma scaaared...

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I would but...I'm afraid to swap the heads on those figures very often. She-Ra is already racking my nerves, even though there doesn't seem to be any indication that it'll break. Regardless...I'ma scaaared...
    I'ma scared too! My She-Ra came with her toy head FIRMLY attached and I thought I was going to rip her neck peg right out of there trying to take that head off!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I'ma scared too! My She-Ra came with her toy head FIRMLY attached and I thought I was going to rip her neck peg right out of there trying to take that head off!
    Not only that, but I gotta apply herculean pressure to push the other head on, and the sides of the neck start to split (not in any way that would break it, but it is stressing the plastic).

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    has anybody done a scareglow on keldor yet to make "the price of deceit" 200x skeletor?
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Not only that, but I gotta apply herculean pressure to push the other head on, and the sides of the neck start to split (not in any way that would break it, but it is stressing the plastic).
    I'll bravely go where no Org-er has gone before (at least in this thread lol) I took these last night when I was bored. Pay no attention to the blacked out areas in some pictures, i didn't notice that I had something with my full address on it right in the picture, also that's *not* a beer can, it's a soda can. Generic store brand cherry flavored soda, that's just how I roll at 3 am.

Teela in She-Ra's costume:

Adora and She-Ra of the Royal Guard/Rebel Master

She-Ra of the Royal Guard/Rebel Master and Horde Magic brainwashed Teela:

Horde Armor/Rebel Master She-Ra:

Space Armor He-Ro:

Space Armor He-Ro 2.0 and uhh whatever you want to call him Optikk:

I think the 'toy mask' head works better with the story once She-Ra comes to Eternia, it would keep her identity a secret and would be easier to not have to worry about explaining why She-Ra and Adora show up at the exact same time. *Although between He-Man and Adam vanishing at the same time and Adora and She-Ra showing up like 2 minutes later it's hard to justify anyone in the universe *NOT* being able to connect the dots now.*
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I VERY much like She-la (She-Ra head, Teela body). VERY barbarianess-esque. Try saying that word aloud.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I like that last pic (Space Armor He-Ro 2.0 and fleshy Optikk).... perhaps He-Ro took a temporary trip into the future as well? As for Optikk... hmm... the flesh legs/arms make his lone eye even more creepy....

I VERY much like She-la (She-Ra head, Teela body). VERY barbarianess-esque. Try saying that word aloud.
    It is weird that the skin tones for Teela and She-Ra match so perfectly yet Adora's face is so pale compared to the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Torvik View Post
    I like that last pic (Space Armor He-Ro 2.0 and fleshy Optikk).... perhaps He-Ro took a temporary trip into the future as well? As for Optikk... hmm... the flesh legs/arms make his lone eye even more creepy....
    When I was taking the picture with Optikk being mostly flesh all I could think of was the movie The Fly and 'boy a mixture of Horde Science and Magic just ain't what it used to be.'
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Quote Originally Posted by radrcks View Post
    Space Armor He-Ro:

It's Techno-Virus He-Ro!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Great job radcks! The Horde armor is very cool!

Thanks for the girlie pics! At long last! Teela in She-Ra's costume looks great, but her neck looks a bit long for the body. My favorite is actually Adora in She-Ra's outfit with no cape. She just looks hot like that!
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

new weapons so new shots.....

just waiting on the CE Helmet....

found him a cape while looking for fodder at a shop in town today.

new sword after a quick fix, thanks frogster!

and i was lucky enough to find another to strip down for his sis...

and a sneek at my next version to come, i'll let you guess where it's going.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK