Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

HAHAHA! pretty funny
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    HAHAHA! pretty funny
    Here's the continuation - just to make this mix and match

Fabulous secret powers revealed

LOL Awesome!
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Funny pics!

Court Magician
    Can someone put together Randor's head and armor on Man-At-Arms body?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousStranger View Post
    Can someone put together Randor's head and armor on Man-At-Arms body?
    As you wish, I present: King Random... eh Randor

And now over to some Mix-Match shots:

I give you; Hero-Man
    Stratos: "I finally have a cape!"

A mix-match of bad guys;

Hero-man senses something is wrong... Somewhere;
    Last edited by Haradrel; July 3, 2010 at 09:52am.

King Keldor & Prince, uhm, Lynkor (Lyn + Keldor)

A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    King Keldor & Prince, uhm, Lynkor (Lyn + Keldor)
    Is Keldor's sword the one that Battle_Brak designed? Looks very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dampiel View Post
    Is Keldor's sword the one that Battle_Brak designed? Looks very cool.
    And where can I get one?

Oh, what a tease.
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

I knew I shouldn't have posted it. I'm not trying to tease, I swear. I've just been super exited about these swords, and i was also excited to show the paint job I did. It took forever to get the rust colored handle right.

If you check out my album "Keldor's New Toys," you'll see more. I'd rather you all wait until tonight because I made a skit and the shots are all out of order in that album.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I knew I shouldn't have posted it. I'm not trying to tease, I swear. I've just been super exited about these swords, and i was also excited to show the paint job I did. It took forever to get the rust colored handle right.
    No no. I'm just kidding.

They look great. Definitely looking forward to more pics...

:)
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

Quote Originally Posted by Haradrel View Post
    As you wish, I present: King Random... eh Randor
    A mix-match of bad guys;
    Dude, Webstor looks really slick with Mer-Man's Armor! Did you have to pop Scare Glow's arm off to get the Trap Jaw armor on his shoulder? If so, how'd you do it?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wallbie View Post
    Dude, Webstor looks really slick with Mer-Man's Armor! Did you have to pop Scare Glow's arm off to get the Trap Jaw armor on his shoulder? If so, how'd you do it?
    It's the contrast thing that does it - Yellow and blue.

I did not have to pop off the arm - the armor can slide on every arm there is if you just turn it around as you are sliding it

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    Where did you find that cape?? Looks really cool.
    Yes, please! Post a pic! Were there others that you'd be willing to purchase for trade or to buy?
    here ya go...

"Evil, it's just so much easier." Exclu-DEAD
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Can I ask what figure the blue smoke came from...absolutley fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Poe Ghostal View Post
    Not that much of a mix 'n match, but:

http://www.poeghostal.com/wp-content...letor_cape.jpg
    *** Please be sure to remove images when quoting a post, thank you! ***

from the DCUC blue Superman figure

Thanks to masterenglish for giving me permission to use one of his created characters in this bio.

Techno Man-At-Arms

Having closed the rift between the Palace of Eternos and the Empire of Aquatica, the nature god Kreann'Ot N'Horosh abandoned his title of Man-At-Arms to return to his true home in the Evergreen Forest. Seeking a suitable replacement from the valiant and capable warriors within his ranks and constituents, Omar the Gar King of Eternia held an athletic exhibition for all comers to compete for the vacant mantle of Man-At-Arms. During a rock climbing challenge in the Mystic Mountains Infector, the Tundaria despot for the Horde, staged an attack on games. A new creature completely alien to Eternia appeared to have joined Infector’s ranks. As Infector’s attack pressed on to the unsuspecting populace, the blacksmith Ka-Larr engaged the strange creature with a single eye atop its armored frame. With his primitive weapons proving useless against the alien’s superior technology, Ka-Larr fled to the vitriolic Tar Swamp. There he lured and trapped the creature in the dank muck. Upon his opponent’s defeat, Ka-Larr returned to the battle donning the creature’s armor and weaponry. After a long, hard battle with Infector’s forces, Omar needed no further exhibitions to decide who the champion would be. Ka-Larr’s appointment of Man-At-Arms marked the dawning of the Age of Science and Technology on Eternia.

Here's the link for Infector's bio. Funny how I didn't even realize ME did a bio for this character and both of these bios could synch up into one solid canon.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=187309

This next one I expect to get some flack for, but I'm kinda surprised no one's already done this with like the TRU He-Man or something. Anyway, I'm happy to now own the Weapons Pak thanks to an Evil-Bay auction. So, prepare to either be offended or enjoy a guilty laugh at a toy's expense as I bring you...

Gay-Dar

And um, yeah. I think it's in everyone's best interest here on the ORG if I keep the bio on my Deviantart page. In case you're wondering, the CDs are mine and the movie is my wife's.

Peace.

That's funny.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Been working on a backstory for these guys. It started out as an origin for Hordak, when he first comes to Eternia, with the other members of his group, although, he's not the leader; he's the bottom rung of the ladder (think Mekaneck in MYP ) having only flight aided by a jetpack, and little magic over weapons, but nothing to write home about, as it's a new skill that he is still honing. I present now, the 6 "mix & match" characters I've come up with...I don't have names for everyone, just occupations...

Poach-Or: Evil poacher from a far-off dimension

Hunt-Or: Evil human hunter and twin to Poach-Or

Punish-Or: Evil enforcer of the Bat Clan

Sorcerorb: Evil mystic and highest adviser

Ty-Rant: Evil ruler of the Bat Clan

Hordak: Desciple of Ty-Rant

Hordak kind of goes "Mega Man" on his cronies after the Bat Clan's fortress is infiltrated by Sharella (before she becomes the Goddess), He-Ro, Moss Man, Tytus, Zodac, Grayskull, & Zodak, and the rest of his tribesmen are nearly killed. Because his tribesmen always treated him as an outsider, and were cruel, he took it upon himself to "finish" off his bretheren, taking from each of them, a single piece to make himself stronger; Poach-Or's crossbow, Hunt-Or's pet, Punish-Or's armor, and Sorcerorb's staff (which is also the source of his power) before confronting and defeating his master himself (yes, I ripped off "Return of the Jedi" for that one )

Enjoy!
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Here's some more mixing while I wait on my Count Marzo.

Keeping with my morbid sense of humor, I'm not going to post this character's bio on here. It's tied to Gay-Dar, if you want to read it on my Deviantart page, but I'm pretty sure both bios don't belong here. Besides, I'm being open to funny MOTUC characteres since Mo-Larr's on his way.

E-Mo Man

Yes, he's cutting himself.

Now for new characters...

Gar-At-Arms

Despite his Gar heritage, Raithgur was one of King Horace’s most trusted allies. Given a Gar’s heightened physical abilities compared to Humans, Sztaid was a natural choice as the Man-At-Arms for the newly appointed king. Although earning respect from his peers proved to be a difficult task, the new Man-At-Arms found a suitable place within the monarchy and excelled in training and leading the forces of Eternos into battle. Unlike previous title bearers, this Man-At-Arms was not afraid to exercise his race’s natural inclination toward mystical arts in bolstering the Eternos army. With his troops familiar in both the light and dark elements of sorcery, Raithgur’s success as a commander was eminent once he gained control of the legendary Scythe of Doom in the Ethereal Plane of the five dimensions. Never before had a weapon with such an evil history been used to bring forth such valiant justice as it did in the Gar-At-Arms’ hands.

The Amazon

As its first line of defense against anyone who seeks to enter the Crystal Castle, the being called Light Hope manifests a warrior woman called the Amazon to intercept intruders. The identity of the Amazon changes when a new interloper comes within the perimeters of the castle. When needed, Light Hope’s aura can reach into the Ethereal Plane of the five dimensions to seek out a spirit worthy of the task of protecting the Crystal Castle’s power. The power of the Crystal Castle provides a vessel for the spirit to carry out her appointed duty. After an encounter with the Amazon, an intruder will be deemed worthy to pass through the doors or forced to never return to the sacred grounds again. Once the spirit completes her task, she is then freed to return to the Ethereal Plane to continue on her path.

i'm starting to wish i had gotten teela more and more.
    "Evil, it's just so much easier." Exclu-DEAD
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the previous positive comments guys and gals

Got some new figures - and with new figures comes resp... Eh Mix and match!

I give you:
    King Eyeclops!

My take on; New Adventures of He-man:

Hdr of NA He-man:

And finally The King and He-Man meet face to eh.. Eyeball:

How about this guy
    Marzac

OH WOW! I LOVE Emo-Man and Punish-Or! Great use of visor-less Trike head! Oh and The Amazon too!

Nice work everyone! I love these!
    – No comment.