Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by bizzysim3 View Post
    Fabulous Secret Powers
    That last shot made me laugh.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

After seeing Haradrel's pics, I decided to stop farting around and write up my bios for my Marzo swapping spree. I didn't get Marzo until a week after he arrived since he goes to my parents' home. Regardless, I love mixing and matching. In fact, it got me inspired to write some fan fic with this in mind and you'll get most of the story from the bios I have here. Peace!

Dark Enforcer Marzo

Shortly after his first defeat from the Masters of the Universe, Kalif sought revenge on Zodak for the role he played in his elderly imprisonment. Infiltrating Zodak’s Tower granted Marzo an impressive advantage over the Mystic Enforcer. Using his black flower poison to contaminate the incense in Zodak’s dojo, the fifth degree wizard weakened this opponent to a point where the Universal Insight from the Cosmic Enforcer Zodac could be absorbed through the crimson amulet. With his newfound power, Marzo’s first order of business was to eliminate his competition for dominance over all Eternia by reconstructing the Mystic Wall to banish Skeletor and his Council of Evil once again.

Lord Romero

Seizing the opportunity to escape his realm through a frequency rift created at the Royal Palace of Eternos, the Horde despot of Snake Mountain learned of a different world similar to his own. The subtle changes were somewhat shocking such as the absence of the Horde as well as justice and order prevailing throughout most of the land. McAhb utilized his necromantic powers to learn the history of this alternate Eternia from the ancient memories of the dead. Upon the realization of the existence of the Horde’s fabled ruler Hordak within the dimension Despondos, Lord Romero seeks to appeal to his long-time inspiration and destroy the new, inexperienced He-Man of his world: King Adam of the House of Randor.

The Horde Dyad

While the power-hungry Count Marzo took to the stars in an effort to return to Eternia as an invincible tyrant, the vile Lord Romero of an alternate Eternia gained control of the most powerful man in the universe. With such brute force at his side, Romero decided to gain the undivided attention and trust of his idol Hordak. Although the Hordak from Romero’s realm had never returned from his prison in the Despondos dimension, he wasted no time to gain the praise of the Hordak who ruled Etheria as the lush planet’s ruthless dictator. Hordak’s permission and the ability to warp He-Man’s mind were all Romero needed to gather an army capable of overthrowing all order on the planet Eternia. With Skeletor out of the way, Marzo preoccupied and Castle Grayskull left unprotected: the newly-formed Horde Dyad viewed any threat in their path as nothing.

Horde Champion He-Man

Never did Adam think the Power from Castle Grayskull that granted him his gifts as He-Man could be used against him so easily. Through Lord Romero’s abominable proficiency in necromancy, the Power channeled through King Grayskull’s ancient weapon proved to be the undoing of the most powerful man in the universe. The Horde ruler’s vile power corrupted the courage, compassion, wisdom and strength bequeathed to Adam by his ancestor. In an effort to further mock the symbol of He-Man’s duty to protect Castle Grayskull and the planet of Eternia, Romero presented Adam with Hordak’s Sword of Destruction, a perverse clone of the Sword of He. Despite the dark energy that poisons the mind of Eternia’s defender, He-Man’s former allies have banded together to break the Horde’s evil shackles on his spirit.

This one isn't part of the "Dark Enforcer" narrative. I shot this guy while messing around and waiting on Count Marzo. His place in my MOTU-verse honestly comes after the events of NA and He-Man's return to Eternia.

Vodun, Keeper of the Power

In the aftermath of the rise of the Three Towers of Eternia; Vodun, the ancient keeper of the Power awoke from his everlasting slumber. A forgotten prophecy saw his return from times before the legendary King Grayskull when a cataclysmic event would shake the planet to its very core. Seeing the war between the forces of good and evil erupting all around him during his awakening brought Vodun to a startling realization. Why should he involve himself in the conflict when he could wait for the end to come and pick up the pieces? Millennia had passed while his mere presence within the planet enriched the atmosphere and its populace with the wonders of magic and power. However long the war would take to end, Vodun knew he had all the time to wait for an outcome before making his intent known.

Wow! Horde He-man is very cool!

Wow! Horde He-man, and Lord Romero for the win!! Probably two of the coolest part swap made characters I've seen! Excellent. Makes me wish I had a few extra characters laying around! Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

L! O! L! I LOVE it.
    – No comment.

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Alexx, you need to put all of these together each year and sell them as a collection around the time of the SDCC (or maybe NYCC when there is less going on for MOTUC ).

You NEVER fail to make funny cartoons with the figures!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Alexx, you need to put all of these together each year and sell them as a collection around the time of the SDCC (or maybe NYCC when there is less going on for MOTUC ).

You NEVER fail to make funny cartoons with the figures!!!
    Agreed. I would love to be able to just look over these from time to time. Maybe you chould at least post them in your own thread, or perhaps you already have a folder of them in your profile? Something must be done.

Well, if you want! I've tried using the picture thing on here, but it seems like it can only hold so many, and I've got a ton! My photobucket is also completely full of so many random unorganized things that it wouldn't work to use that, either. I've thought of making my own website, but I don't know where to start and I don't know a single thing about HTML or whatever you need to make it not look like a mid-90's geocities site.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I don't have a picture, but if you take Adam's vest off, he looks very good in Skeletor's armor. Just saying.

Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Some new pics with "Classic" Card-Art background...

VENGEFUL SKELETOR
    Merciless Overlord of Evil!

COSMIC BATTLE ARMOR HE-MAN
    Most Powerful Man in the Cosmos!

SEA-SPY
    Aquatic Space Mutant Spy for Skeletorl!

CYBORG HE-RO
    Heroic Cosmic Cyborg from the Futurel!

PRINCE KELDOR
    Heroic Heir to King Miro!

&
    GLEEK
    Heroic Inter-Dimensional Sidekick!

LORD FAKER
    Robotic Tyrant of the Dark Hemisphere!

"FILMATION" BAT FIGHT-PAK SKELETOR
    Evil Lord of Weaponry & Destruction!

Last edited by Neutro; August 13, 2010 at 11:32pm.
    – No comment.

Great job Neutro! Cyber He-ro is my fav!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Horde View Post
    Great job Neutro! Cyber He-ro is my fav!
    Thanks! I really love his color sheme, with the red and gold/copper, it was a natual fit with Optikk – plus it's a cool way to bring back He-Ro from the dead!
    – No comment.

Fabulous Secret Powers
    ...This one is the #1 photo of all time...
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Hey wallbie! Those are some great "m&ms" and some cool bios that you wrote for them! Nice job! Somehow I missed them before, but I just read them all – very creative! Plus I can relate because these "m&ms" really ignite my imagination as well!

And here's one more pic I forgot to post. I guess because it's not purely a "MOTUC" m&m, rather it has some "200x" and "NA" elements...

SKULL WALKER SKELETOR
    Skeletor's Skullcopter Adapts from the Skies to the Land as the Skull Walker!!
    Last edited by Neutro; August 15, 2010 at 01:14pm.
    – No comment.

bump! darn you dry spell, lets see some more pics!
    FEEDBACK

The Savage Wanderer

Given phenomenal cosmic power by Evil-Lyn, Faker uses his newfound power and intelligence to slay both Skeletor and He-Man, paving the way for his own conquest of Eternia. Armed with one-half of the Sword of He, Faker is close to unlocking all of Grayskull's secrets.

The Mad King

While grieving the murder of his son, Adam, King Randor was approached by the spirit of the evil Hordak and offered the power necessary to destroy Faker and gain some measure of revenge. Driven insane by Hordak's dark magics, Randor now carries one-half of the Sword of He, hoping to use the full Power of Grayskull to kill the automaton that wears his son's face.

The Most Powerful Man of the Future

Summoned from the future by the Sorceress and Queen Adora, the final descendent of King Grayskull has sworn to defeat the dark forces plaguing Eternia. Although the Sword of He in the present is lost to the heroic Masters, the future He-Man carries his own Sword of Power.

Did you do anything to your Evil Lyn to make her glow, or is it just black light reacting with the factory plastic?
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Did you do anything to your Evil Lyn to make her glow, or is it just black light reacting with the factory plastic?
    Just the black light. The only editing I did to the pic was resizing it.

I might have to shine it on the other female figs and see how they react.

My King Adam has become pretty popular I see.
    FEEDBACK

It's pretty much the entire reason I picked up He-Ro and Randor

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I sampled with Optikk and I really love the look of Whiplash's head with the golden body.

The green kinda makes the concept figure stand out.

I ask you to try this with the spare head and come back and tell me if you like it or not?

The back pegs are part of Whiplash's body sculpt, and not a piece that attaches to the chest armor. They fit perfectly with the Cosmic Enforcer armor though.

He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

that 200X whiplash head looks really good on optikk's body
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Whiplash looks awesome with the pink Zodac armor!
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!