Page 17 of 97 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Man-At-Arms got himself a new weapon:

I found this in my kids old toys we were getting rid of. Does any one know where it's from?

It really shoots water too. If they only made a color change Faker it would be awesome. (Skin color in normal temp, blue when cold)

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I'd guess old Marvel Toy Biz, either X-Men or Spider-Man from some gimmick water line.

Here's my attempt at trying to revive a thread. Honestly, this is something I've been meaning to do for quite some time, but I haven't been able to type up bios and take pics for various reasons. Anyway, here's an old pic I've been hanging onto and I've finally typed out the bio. Hope you at least kinda enjoy it...

War Master Tri-Klops

Following the sudden reconstruction of the Mystic Wall, Scope found himself alone without support from the Council of Evil. Noticing how Count Marzo’s actions caused a great disruption of the mystical balance of Eternia, Tri-Klops programmed his Doomseekers to find any further anomalies that could provide a quick escape from the heroic Masters of the Universe as their forces drew nearer to stop Marzo. A closing portal to Etheria in the dimension of Despondos sent Scope hurtling into the Fright Zone where he found himself face-to-face with the vile Hordak and his wretched monsters. News of the events on Eternia along with volunteering his services were quick to halt the ruthless Horde leader’s threats on Scope’s life. With a vast array of Horde weapons and technology at his disposal, Tri-Klops has armed the Horde with a substantial armory to defeat Count Marzo and the Masters of the Universe. With help from the Horde scientists, Hordak found Tri-Klops’ newfound interest in genetic engineering to be quite promising to garner more troops for his ranks. The Masters of the Universe would find themselves almost at a disadvantage thanks to the work from the Horde’s own War Master.

Good job but as for the bio, In the future where this takes place Skeletor has taken over the Horde but i like the concept of Marzo being the dominant evil force on Eternia.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    hay I see you have MAA with Webstors blaster. I have mine displayed with Webstors weapon the colors work real well.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    nice. Silver Hawks that takes me back.

wow that is great!!!!! man now if i can get a nice custom lion-o i'll be in business

He's got a Super Soaker!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    hay I see you have MAA with Webstors blaster. I have mine displayed with Webstors weapon the colors work real well.
    That's so true. First thing I did when I got Webstor and the WP was switch the rifles. Now Webstor has a "sniper rifle" that is harder to see and Duncan has an orange rifle!

On the main topic I think that is from a 90s Toybiz toy...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

It's too "anime hyper detailed" if you ask me. I'm sorry, but that style is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I found another cool thing in my kids old toy box today:
    What do you think?
    FYI, we do have threads specifically for posting pics of your figures, as I've noticed you've created 3 separate ones this morning. You can find them here...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=165406

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=172771

Hope that helps.

Hey, I didn't know that originally came with Silver Hawks! I got that same backback without the head thing and control stick with an old Batman figure from the Tim Burton movie line.

...which has nothing to do with the topic, but it's still interesting to me!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Partly metal, partly real? Hmmmmn.

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    Cool finds He-Bro!!! It's always fun digging around through old toys. Man, it'll be cool when my Boy is a little older and we can find these treasures together!
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

if i ever get a triclops body, and when i get the gaurds set, i'll have some mix match (and fodder) to share. HELP and can't wait!
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Hey folks! Just 'cause Roboto isn't 200X, doesn't mean you can't load him up with weapons!

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Cool, I like that War Machine armor on Roboto.
    ----------------------------------
    Joe

My G.I.Joe page
    Facebook
    EBAY
    D&J Toys - Display Bases and more!

Is that attachment on the last pic from DCUC Cyborg?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Is that attachment on the last pic from DCUC Cyborg?
    Indeed it is! The peg is a tiny bit smaller, but otherwise similar. Still fits!

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Alexx - I love that first clear blue gun, where is ir from?
    That is from a random cheapo toy from Big Lots! I wish I could remember what it was called, but even with that info I doubt it would be easy to find. Perhaps. I don't know how dollar store toys circulate. I also got a wicked beam saber thing from the same toy line (someone is using it somewhere in these mix 'n match photos).

a Muppet of a man...
    Quick one, just for fun...

Last edited by Scotward; January 15, 2011 at 11:19pm. Reason: fixed broken IMG thingy

Nice Roboto pics. Keep'em comin' Scotward & Alexx.

That's a funny one, Scotward.

ever since i saw those episodes from The Skeletor Show in which Trap Jaw speaks with a scottish (i think) accent, now that's the voice i read his dialogues in these comics you guys post.

All the other characters have great "alternate" voices too. Anyone else a fan of The Skeletor Show?

See my illustrations and designs @ DeviantART: http://pezbananadesign.deviantart.com/

My Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/....php?p=2715534

=)