Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Heroic Warrior

What if there was a Gar He-Man?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    Quick one, just for fun...
    Oh, oh! Scotward, I need to know where you got the font for Roboto! I have been looking for something like that for a long time.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Wow this makes me think a custom of Sawnado is possible!

http://oicemano.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2d5dd3
    What sword is this?

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Credit to Hulk Hogan at joecustoms.com for the pic, but the idea is mine. I couldn't do this one myself as my Zodac gun is damaged.

TRU He-Man with pink Zodac parts. He's Wun-Dar's unspoken counterpart, I'll let you guess the name(hint: Bender has it as an ability).

I am deeply ashamed...

Quote Originally Posted by jiveSEVEN View Post
    What sword is this?
    What a coincidence, I was just mentioning that on the last page! That came from some random dollar figure from Big Lots. I wish I could remember what it was called, but it probably wouldn't matter, 'cause I bought it years ago.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    What a coincidence, I was just mentioning that on the last page! That came from some random dollar figure from Big Lots. I wish I could remember what it was called, but it probably wouldn't matter, 'cause I bought it years ago.
    Ahhh thanks! It looks cool!

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Credit to Hulk Hogan at joecustoms.com for the pic, but the idea is mine. I couldn't do this one myself as my Zodac gun is damaged.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...blep1/pink.jpg

TRU He-Man with pink Zodac parts. He's Wun-Dar's unspoken counterpart, I'll let you guess the name(hint: Bender has it as an ability).

I am deeply ashamed...
    Yeah, I took this pic in April when everyone wondered what he'd look like in the armor. I didn't want to say the name either!

I'm just sad I gave the armor to my other cosmic enforcers... Would have been nice to have a permanent ___-Dar in my collection. You're lucky.

I love an all inclusive canon!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    I'll let you guess the name(hint: Bender has it as an ability).
    I don't get it.

- Bending inanimate rods-Dar
    - Burping flames-Dar
    - Kleptomania-Dar
    - Killing all humans-Dar
    - Smoking-Dar
    - Swearing-Dar
    - Cook-Dar
    - Assistant Manager of Sales-Dar
    - Egocentic-Dar
    - Ill tempered-Dar
    - Misanthropic-Dar (hates everyone)
    - Storing inanimate objects in his stomach-Dar

I think I need another hint.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Well, Bender has this 'radar' thing that does detect ... certain ... ehm ... attributes ... in ... ehm ... people.

When I get a reissue He-Man and do my parts swaps(it'll get the harness and head of the TRU version), I plan to make it a permanent figure. I might repaint the hair though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I don't get it.

- Bending inanimate rods-Dar
    - Burping flames-Dar
    - Kleptomania-Dar
    - Killing all humans-Dar
    - Smoking-Dar
    - Swearing-Dar
    - Cook-Dar
    - Assistant Manager of Sales-Dar
    - Egocentic-Dar
    - Ill tempered-Dar
    - Misanthropic-Dar (hates everyone)
    - Storing inanimate objects in his stomach-Dar

I think I need another hint.
    I think the implication is that, because this particular He-Man is wearing pink, his name should be Gay-Dar.

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Oh, oh! Scotward, I need to know where you got the font for Roboto! I have been looking for something like that for a long time.
    It's called Digital Readout, and I think the version I picked was "Expanded Upright". It's a font I found in the giant fonts stockpile at work, but I have no idea where it originated. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Scotward; October 23, 2010 at 10:02am.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Well, Bender has this 'radar' thing that does detect ... certain ... ehm ... attributes ... in ... ehm ... people.
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I think the implication is that, because this particular He-Man is wearing pink, his name should be Gay-Dar.
    I figured that out after I had posted. The hint didn't really make sense because his detecting device isn't an ability...it's a device he has anyone could use.

Anyway...I think that's silly to say he's gay because he's wearing pink. I guess everyone who wears pink to support people with breast cancer are gay too.

Anyway, I have my Prince Adam wearing the pink get-up. He did protect Eternia with the techno vest before becoming He-Man.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

I figured that out after I had posted. The hint didn't really make sense because his detecting device isn't an ability...it's a device he has anyone could use. :hmlol:

Anyway...I think that's silly to say he's gay because he's wearing pink. I guess everyone who wears pink to support people with breast cancer are gay too. :shlol:

Anyway, I have my Prince Adam wearing the pink get-up. He did protect Eternia with the techno vest before becoming He-Man.
    Granted, it's a joke, one not very good, but there are those who will show off by any means necessary. It's also using Wun-Dar as a gag. Then again, we're talking about a fiction where guns and knives are common yet only 1 guy in the cast wears suitable body armor so it's expected that things get a bit silly. Not that we can't blame Mattel, there had to be a better color for those parts than pink. Gray, blue, yellow... at least the 2nd weapons pak doesn't seem to be doing anything just weird like this.

This is one awesome thread. This is the kind of stuff I do when I'm bored.
    Attached Images Attached Images

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by gjm679 View Post
    I love that birds one!

I figured that out after I had posted. The hint didn't really make sense because his detecting device isn't an ability...it's a device he has anyone could use.

Anyway...I think that's silly to say he's gay because he's wearing pink. I guess everyone who wears pink to support people with breast cancer are gay too.

Oh its totally silly. I'm gay, and I honestly don't think I own anything pink. Well, I think I have a magenta shirt. But that's not pink!

I have an extra Faker that wears the pink armor, just like you see above. It works nicely. Did you strip the vest off of your Adam, or did you just squeeze the armor on over it?

Oh its totally silly. I'm gay, and I honestly don't think I own anything pink. Well, I think I have a magenta shirt. But that's not pink!

I have an extra Faker that wears the pink armor, just like you see above. It works nicely. Did you strip the vest off of your Adam, or did you just squeeze the armor on over it?
    I think Faker looks good against the pink because of his blue skin tone!

Alexx, the "overcompensation" pic had me laughing real hard. Very funny stuff, as always. Great job accessorizing Roboto, though; the additional weaponry you've found (some I recognize, some I don't) is pretty inspirational!

To everybody else, great pics!! Keep 'em coming.
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!

Great transactions with these members!!

anzraider03 - Roboto
    gofigure - Gy-Gor

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    I figured that out after I had posted... Anyway, I have my Prince Adam wearing the pink get-up. He did protect Eternia with the techno vest before becoming He-Man.
    It took me a while too, lol.

So you have Adam wearing the techno vest over his white "shirt"? How does that look? And it's the pink one?
    Quote Originally Posted by gjm679 View Post
    Great stuff! The Geico one is my favorite! I can even hear the "Somebody's Watching Me" song in the background, lol.
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

Did you strip the vest off of your Adam, or did you just squeeze the armor on over it?
    Quote Originally Posted by KalesDad View Post
    So you have Adam wearing the techno vest over his white "shirt"? How does that look? And it's the pink one?
    I took his vest off. It has an actual hole and plug...they just glued it for some reason. *shrug* I have a thread about it somewhere with the pictures of Cosmic Enforcer Adam!

That actually looks pretty good!

I'm Awesome Sauce! Grange Wallis's Avatar
    Great customs... is there anywhere online that show the break down of the MOTUC buck so you can mix and match?
    Being a kid in the 80's scarred my life! In an awesome way! so many fantastic cartoons and toylines!!!
    Follow my art & Animations @ my blog! http://grangewallis.wordpress.com/

I'm Awesome Sauce! Grange Wallis's Avatar
    Found what I was looking for on the Sideshow Freaks Message Board, figured I'd repost it here...

Now a quick note, I figured out how to remove the crotch and loincloth area... You have to separate the mid-torso area with a flat-head screw driver and then jimy out the crotch/belt swivel joint... Its easy enough, but you have to be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by samueljd@Sideshow Freaks Message Board View Post
    I finally got around to testing some customizing on the MOTUC figures. I opened the extra Hordak I've had sitting around and was surprised at how modular these figures are. You can easily swap parts around. BTW, whomever told me that Hordak's gloves were a complete piece and not just hands like most of the other characters was completely wrong. Here's a pic of Hordak disassembled:

I have plans for a couple of figures in the near future and will add something extra to Battle Armor He-man me-thinks too.
    Being a kid in the 80's scarred my life! In an awesome way! so many fantastic cartoons and toylines!!!
    Follow my art & Animations @ my blog! http://grangewallis.wordpress.com/