Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

It's been a long while since I've had a chance to post anything. Honestly, I've had this one I've been sitting on since mid-December. Bear in mind I never watched this show as a kid, but here's my first MOTUC crossover with a different property.

Bumblelion

Evidence of the abominable interspecies breeding compatibility between the Andreenids and the Quadians, Bumblelion finds no haven among either species. Although science would call Bumblelion’s existence a success, the hybrid would feel the complete opposite about his life. Being shunned and persecuted by both Andreenid and Quadian alike forced Bumblelion into a lonely existence until he stumbled upon other victims of discouraged interspecies couplings. First the strange, mutated product of Earth’s endangered rhinoceros and a simian creature from Etheria in the Despondos dimension that called itself Rhinokey awoke to find itself being prepared as a meal for the Kex. Fate would have it Bumblelion found a rare opportunity to seek refuge with the Kex and freed the strange creature before its horn was severed by the insect people. Upon their hasty retreat from the angered Kex populace, Bumblelion and Rhinokey watched their ranks of strange creatures grow as more outcasts and victims of ill-planned hybrid matings found an understanding and supportive resource in a group setting. The genetic anomalies were quick to name Bumblelion their leader. They called themselves the Wuzzles, a name as strange as their own genetic flaws, and travel the five dimensions in search of anyone who might need their help.

This was taken in decent weather...

Phoenix Armor Skeletor

Commissioning Tri-Klops to add technological modifications to his mystical battle armor, Skeletor travelled to the depths of Subternia to create his newest weapon with one final component: magma from the underground lava pools. The advance circuitry within the battle suit proved more than capable of harnessing the lava and Skeletor’s mystical energies weaponized its fiery power. Satisfied with the outcome of his craftsmanship, the Lord of Destruction left Subternia with a confidence that would intimidate a Horde armada. With his thoughts focused solely on He-Man’s destruction, Skeletor was completely caught off guard when a temporal anomaly stood between him and Snake Mountain. The blinding light dissipated to reveal Zodac the Cosmic Enforcer. Skeletor, poised for battle, was again surprised to see the otherworldly being put his weapon aside and approach him in peace. The Overlord of Evil quickly learned return to his fortress would be momentarily delayed as Zodac was ready to uphold his dedication to complete neutrality. After properly training Skeletor to use his new Phoenix Armor, Zodac was certain the coming evil deeds would restore the balance.

Black Light Power He-Man

After being defeated by the combined forces of Zodac and Skeletor’s new Phoenix power, He-Man found himself transported to the throne room of Castle Grayskull. Before him stood the Goddess and Orko with somber news of the new alliance formed by the Cosmic Enforcer and He-Man’s greatest foe. Wasting no time, the two introduced Adam to a new power he could channel as He-Man: the awesome power of the Black Light Armory. Although the elements used to craft the mystical armor and weapons were not fully understood by the Trollan and the Goddess, the unstable armaments were the only thing He-Man knew he could trust to overcome Skeletor’s Phoenix armor and subdue him. Without debate, Sharella and Orko accompanied He-Man to seek out Skeletor and Zodac. Orko had absconded from the Palace of Eternos with the Staff of Ka while Teela was busy the new palace guard recruits. The Goddess summoned the Jewel of Qu’Looraith to keep the Black Light power in check and to neutralize Zodac’s power. With their newfound combination of magical artifacts, the trio knew it would not be long before they found their enemies to make them regret challenging the forces of good.

Here's a few oldies... kinda.

Sea Sorceror

Arrogance and dark sarcasm always precede the third degree wizard and leader of Preternia’s underwater rebellion. Despite the truce held between the underwater races and the monarchies of the surfaces dwellers, Pice razes the eased tensions between both sides by staging terror attacks on both land and sea to serve as an overall distraction. With his knowledge of water manipulation and renown with many forms of sea life, the wicked wizard plots to defeat his brother and control the power of the fabled Legacy Stones of Anwat Gar.

Coral King

Appointed over by the Council of Elders to defend the island of Anwat Gar and the power of the legacy stones, Pice humbly took his position despite his brother’s unvoiced, loathsome ambition to control such sacred ground. Seen as an ambassador between the sea and land communities, Pice earned the title Coral King throughout Preternia. His magical abilities are undoubtedly outmatched when compared against his brother, but his combat skills and well-practiced code of honor warrant him the respect of a leader among many of his fellow men.

Sea-Bee

The creature known as Sea-Bee serves as second-in-command for the third degree wizard known throughout Preternia as Sea Sorceror. The only known fact about the amphibious, insectoid warrior is creation is based in the merging between a Rakashian prisoner and an Andreenid outcast. Along with his enhanced strength and impeccable fighting ability, Sea-Bee can produce poisonous pollen spores from his gills that prove to be quite deadly for creatures on both land and in the water. The poison manifests itself in the lungs and fills the victim’s lungs with fluid, virtually causing a drowning effect from the inside out. The effect is something Tzzzt’s creator brags is a mix from the ambrosia in Sea-Bee’s system and his own dark magic. Sea-Bee fights ruthlessly at his master’s side to gain control of the Legacy Stones.

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome combinations...

Quote Originally Posted by chuck20 View Post
    There should be no reason why it wouldn't. I just didn't want to take mine off as I only have one Whiplash at the moment ( I am determined to pick up loose incomplete Whiplash bodies if they come up in the marketplace. He's a great figure).
    Of course, I just realized Whiplash has the post on his back for his tail, so the armor won't fit without some drastic modification.
    Roast Gooble Dinner podcast Appendix & Notations
    Doughnuts & Top Cow podcast Co-Host
    @joshcrawley

Anyone with a good collection of figs tried this receipe

Marzo lower body and arms with Zodac Black armour and Wun Dar Head? Sort of a Variantion on the Sea Socerer that appears above?

Don't have a Marzo, or I would have tried this myself, but his parts are quite nice.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

bumblelion for the win!!! lol wuzzles!!!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Anyone with a good collection of figs tried this receipe

Marzo lower body and arms with Zodac Black armour and Wun Dar Head? Sort of a Variantion on the Sea Socerer that appears above?

Don't have a Marzo, or I would have tried this myself, but his parts are quite nice.
    I already kinda did your request back on page 16 in this thread.

Here's links to the characters I did that kinda fit your given description.

http://wallbie.deviantart.com/gallery/25339834#/d2vpl41

and...

http://wallbie.deviantart.com/gallery/25339834#/d2vn9l9

Wallbie: Sea-Bee is amazing, you have a real knack for creating combinations and great names for them! (and the "real names" are hilarious!)

See my illustrations and designs @ DeviantART: http://pezbananadesign.deviantart.com/

My Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/....php?p=2715534

=)

Just wondering if anyone has stripped Wun-Dar of his armour and given him Buzz-Off's small axe... (for that vintage "Wonderbread He-Man" look)
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Wallbie, I don't have time right now to read all of those bio's, but I surely wish I did. I would love to see more of your creative input in this thread though, and in others. Great work. Thanks for breathing life into an undeservedly dead thread. Hey! That could be a super villain in MOTUC! Ded thred. Spoiler of promise! He's already spoiled one of my favorite threads. D-)

did a foot swap and painted the toenails to match for cringerluv

and started missing with some other body parts....

HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

stprime-
    awesome work.

that last one makes me think of a motuc inspired dracula.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

some mix and match fun this morning

What figure is the redhead? A sonja figure?
    How is it named?

EDIT: it is a Shehulk. Great custom!!

Tnx!
    Last edited by Eterniandreams; February 9, 2011 at 01:44pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    What figure is the redhead? A sonja figure?
    How is it named?

EDIT: it is a Shehulk. Great custom!!

Tnx!
    you´re rite! I made a red sonja figure out from a she-hulk figure, you can take a look here: http://chachaman.deviantart.com/gall...et=72#/d2m7n78

I found your custom on figures realm.

Great choice!

Gone gone the form of man
    Rise the Demon
    Beast-Man!

Hunt-or - Time to play the GAME!!

super part swap extravaganza

the weather has kept me from teaching all week so between watching my son and cleaning house i've had a super part swap extravaganza! all my paints are in the art storage closet so these aren't finished. also, some of these are just left overs, random parts, and don't have names or any stories behind them. but this thread is for fun anyway so without further ado....

here's my men at arms....

wun-dar

black cosmic enforcer(needs name)

gold ba heman(wrist bands will be gold)
    Last edited by stprime; February 10, 2011 at 09:37pm.
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.

Part Needs
    FEEDBACK

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    those look pretty good, does the mask go on exclu-dead's face?

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

skeley(will paint forearms/hands and bat to match boots/feet)

demo-man?(paint top of forearms gray but keep blue for hands/fins, plan on switching back to blue skeley feet. needs some sort of armor: ideas?)

scare-letor(will paint forearms to match boots, looking for GiD paint for face. cut up cape)

hordak(can't decide if i'm going to pain "gloves". going to try and find 80's gijoe rubber bands for wrist bands.have extra cowl w/o cape to switch out. may paint abs black)

horde apprentice keldor(wrist gaurds will be red. trapjaw feet with hordak boots)

horde captian adam?(marzo and hordak swap, zodac boots with marzo feet, needs armbands)
    Last edited by stprime; February 11, 2011 at 09:58am. Reason: Back to back posts
    WATCH the youtube video.

Part Needs
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post

demo-man?(paint top of forearms gray but keep blue for hands/fins, plan on switching back to blue skeley feet. needs some sort of armor: ideas?)
    http://forums.tformers.com/uploads/g...22_3686116.jpg
    **[/COLOR][/B]
    Beastman armour, preferably the ones from Weapons pack 1.

no name(belt and boot fur will match baby blue of gloves. needs new armor and head)

prince ? (will use mustache-less bow head. jewel in cape will become purple.)

arm-or(boot fur will be red, needs armor. made left arm/hand to match right. needs regular roboto attachments)

trapjaw:mid transformation (fixed junker, will add a few paint apps.)

exclu-dead:custom character (lot of work to do and will post story soon. found mask to use and acquired one of two(need another if you have one) thor hammers)
    WATCH the youtube video.

Part Needs
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior

I made Vikor into Conan with the Marvel Legends Conan gear, and gave Vikor's stuff to Wun-Dar to make him a warrior to hang out with. I think Bikini Teela will join this subset of my shelf when she arrives.
    Good trades with: Cammor

Hey stprime if you are still looking for names for some of your guys. What i have did for idea is go through the cartoon character list.

i would like to see your vi-konan.

i think when we get some more heads and new chest pieces it will be easier to come up with some names.

finished the paint on skeletor, turned out WAY darker then i wanted. i may strip it down and try again.

also stripped the purple off of a pair of skelly shins and put them and his feet on my wip demo-man. i have armor, wings, and a scythe on the way. i think i'm going to pant him purple and go with a reverse skelly scheme.

Last edited by stprime; February 16, 2011 at 01:10pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    WATCH the youtube video.

Part Needs
    FEEDBACK