Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Man-Eye-Face & Man-E-Faceless

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-O View Post
    Great... Now I want to make a custom of her too!

Yep!
    After my little bit of crazyness I think am settling on this version. I HATE the battle ground Teela head sculpt; So with this head in situ she will now be a unique character on my toyshelf. Aya first born of Grayskull and Veena!

PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

The interesting part is this hairstyle fits her!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    After my little bit of crazyness I think am settling on this version. I HATE the battle ground Teela head sculpt; So with this head in situ she will now be a unique character on my toyshelf. Aya first born of Grayskull and Veena!

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...16345286_n.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...26117621_n.jpg
    Last edited by Alexxandar; November 27, 2011 at 09:41pm.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar

Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxandar View Post
    The interesting part is that this hairstyle fits her!
    Yeah! It's a strange cross between mopish and pixieish. Works really well!
    I love an all inclusive canon!

WOW. That hair looks PERFECT on her! Amazing! Dangit, now I wish I could do that too! Geeze, it makes a whole new person!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

She-Man looks great!! Would love to see how she looks with a different hair color.

Heroic Warrior

Thanks. I doing it.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    What a big head you have trandma.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Here are a few different female Mix and Match combinations.

The last mix and match reminds me a little bit of Mortella.
    Last edited by Angel-T; November 29, 2011 at 09:55pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

That Female MerPerson , MerFemale , is messed up and will result in nightmares.

Thanks

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    LOVE those last 2, Angel-T!!! I'm off to try them myself, now...thanks LOL
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    OMG @ Mer-Marlena

I really like that "Mortella" combo, Angel-T.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

The last mix and match reminds me a little bit of Mortella.

A little bit? It is her with a repaint and 2 pieces of jewelry and a collar trim! There's an easy filmation character. Done. Almost no tooling. Really nice mixes and matches Angel-T.

Thats incredable, I knew she was close but not that close amazing work dark moon!!!!! I don't suppose you could do the same for the one above. When I was puting her together I was thinking about the purple skinned early Filmation Sorceress with long blonde hair and a cobra crown?
    Last edited by Angel-T; November 30, 2011 at 10:12pm.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    A little bit? It is her with a repaint and 2 pieces of jewelry and a collar trim! There's an easy filmation character. Done. Almost no tooling. Really nice mixes and matches Angel-T.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4...anocollarb.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...D/Mortella.jpg
    there you go! very cool.

Thats incredable, I knew she was close but not that close amazing work dark moon!!!!! I don't suppose you could do the same for the one above when I was puting her together I was thinking about the purple skinned early Filmation Sorceress with long blonde hair and a cobra crown?
    If you have a picture of it I can try.

Don't worry about it dude, now I look at it, my mix and match is not close enough. I would need to use a Teela 1.0 body and a long Evil-Lyn staff to get this anywhere near this character design, not to mention the eagle belt . :0( But I am so pleased with how Mortella came out! I have pimped it on facebook, giving you credit for you great work also! :0)
    Last edited by Angel-T; December 1, 2011 at 01:59am.

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    [url]Don't worry about it dude, now I look at it, my mix and match is not close enough. I would need to use a Teela 1.0 body and a long Evil-Lyn staff to get theis anywhere near this figure, not to mention the specific design details. :0( But I am so pleased with how Mortella came out! I have pimped it on face book, giving you credit for you great work! :0)
    Awesome creations, Angel-T! And proto-Sorceress was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the BG Teela / QM body shots above.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Thanks Telkan2 I'm glad you could see who I was getting at with that mix and match. But now I look at the prototype pic I can see the long Evil-Lyn wand and Battle ground Teela buck would work better when trying to get that look. Maybe Darkmoon766 would consider re-colouring this version.

Last edited by Angel-T; December 1, 2011 at 12:58am.

Thanks Telkan2 I'm glad you could see who I was getting at with that mix and match. But now I look at the prototype pic I can see the long Evil-Lyn wand and Battle ground Teela buck would work better when trying to get that look. Maybe Darkmoon766 would consider re-colouring this version.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...ide-8_full.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...113441_n-1.jpg
    I will try it tomorrow as long as I am not too busy. Have to sleep now. Nicely done again with the mix and match. Battlegroud Teela, the ultimate custom buck.

I will try it tomorrow as long as I am not too busy. Have to sleep now. Nicely done again with the mix and match. Battlegroud Teela, the ultimate custom buck.
    Who would have though so many customising options would come out of one figure! There is also a Killer Filmation He-Ra within that buck as well! LOL

Heroic Warrior
    If Mattel goes the cheap way again and releases Mortella as the next Filmation character, I swear I'm gonna puke... It would be one more "taken for the ass" figure.

There was a long "Filmation idol" thread, and Mortella was nowhere to be seen in the 20 most wanted characters.

We need characters such as Scorpia, Seahawk, Batros, Kittrina, Madam Razz, Octavia or Fangman first !

Agreed Prahvus. I'm even hard=pressed to remember her. I'm jonesing for Razz and Broom, or Lizard-Man, or Icer or...shoot, I'd love some Twiggets!

Pretty nifty mock-ups though, gang!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm jonesing for Razz and Broom
    ... sexy Madame Razz or just that purple Filmation hag ?
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4...anocollarb.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...D/Mortella.jpg
    Mattel bring us Mortella quick!!!!