Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2416

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Those Rockon Stonedar mixes look wicked bad! Great job

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    That looks great. It never occurred to me to use that armor and I even have an extra set. All he is missing are the bright red TRU He-Man boots.
    thanks! and thanks @He-bro, too.

i thought of using an extra King Grayskull harness but it kinda faded into CC's skin tone. the other versions of He-bro i saw all used He-man's standard harness and i wanted to try something a little different. TP He-man was sitting on Battlecat just asking to be taken apart

thankfully, i never had CC as a kid so i don't feel badly at replacing him with a totally different character

Quote Originally Posted by guardianmonkey View Post
    thanks! and thanks @He-bro, too.

i thought of using an extra King Grayskull harness but it kinda faded into CC's skin tone. the other versions of He-bro i saw all used He-man's standard harness and i wanted to try something a little different. TP He-man was sitting on Battlecat just asking to be taken apart

thankfully, i never had CC as a kid so i don't feel badly at replacing him with a totally different character
    I never had Clamp Champ as a kid either but I still can't bring myself to swap any parts other than his armor. I still want the option of displaying him as Clamp-Champ. But I'll probably have him displayed as He-Bro more often. I went with the TRU He-Man chest harness because it is quite a bit brighter gray than the standard He-Man harness and provides better contrast against his dark skin. Plus the red paint on the TRU He-Man harness is also brighter and blends in with the light red loin cloth and boot tops.

But now I'm really digging the Thunder Punch He-Man armor. So my Clamp Champ/He-Bro might spend his shelf time sporting 3 different sets of armor. If I can get a hold of an extra Clamp Champ I think I might go with the TP He-Man armor and slap Webstor's loin cloth (since for some reason his underpants are actually painted black instead of red) and TRU He-Man's boots on him since I have those parts just laying around waiting to be used for a custom. Too bad he wasn't day of sale because I would have bought extras.
    Last edited by FAKER II; August 8, 2013 at 11:18am.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I never had Clamp Champ as a kid either but I still can't bring myself to swap any parts other than his armor. I still want the option of displaying him as Clamp-Champ. But I'll probably have him displayed as He-Bro more often. I went with the TRU He-Man chest harness because it is quite a bit brighter gray than the standard He-Man harness and provides better contrast against his dark skin. Plus the red paint on the TRU He-Man harness is also brighter and blends in with the light red loin cloth and boot tops.

But now I'm really digging the Thunder Punch He-Man armor. So my Clamp Champ/He-Bro might spend his shelf time sporting 3 different sets of armor. If I can get a hold of an extra Clamp Champ I think I might go with the TP He-Man armor and slap Webstor's loin cloth (since for some reason his underpants are actually painted black instead of red) and TRU He-Man's boots on him since I have those parts just laying around waiting to be used for a custom. Too bad he wasn't day of sale because I would have bought extras.
    yeah, CC is one of the few figures that i want multiples of. i think i might try and trade for another copy so i can maybe customize him a little more.

that's a great idea about the Webstor underpants.

i feel the same way you do about altering figures. for MOTUC, i've only swapped armors and heads. however, He-bro inspires me. i had never heard of him before this year and just love everything about him. after watching Django recently, a friend suggested that the broken chain forearms of Vikor might be a good choice for He-bro, as if he had broken free of enslavement. i think i prefer He-bro being a little more "pure" but it was an idea

Heroic Warrior
    Don't have a pic to post at the moment, but I recently created a character that I'm calling "Psy-lar".
    It's a stripped Molar body with a PsyChop head, with Snout Spouts armor/vest, and Stinkors gun. Simple, but looks pretty good actually!

Not that much of a mix-and-match, but I guess I still consider using the Weapons Pak accessories as a sort of mix:

Clamp Champ is fun because his character is so cool, but his weapon is so...well, dumb. Might have been fun back in the day if I had the figure, but I didn't - and the new one doesn't actually "clamp", so I find myself trying out something a little more serviceable for him while still keeping the clamp angle.

Honestly, the only thing I don't like about his major clamp is that he holds it. That should really be an item that is strapped to his arm to be used as a shield as well as a clamp (and then maybe a blade if he only pops one side of the clamp). So, I made a shield-clamp out of his minor clamp and gave him the axe. I had been waiting for someone that looks good with the blue items, and I think I've got 'em!

Of course I still like his major clamp, so this is sort of an alternate gear for him rather than a permanent change.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Court Magician
    I guess a lot of us have similar ideas. I put this together the other day... Icarius head, Molarr body, Randor boots, Clamp Champ armor and AP weapons.
    1157695_4983508435058_1880613541_n.jpg

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakura View Post
    I guess a lot of us have similar ideas. I put this together the other day... Icarius head, Molarr body, Randor boots, Clamp Champ armor and AP weapons.
    really cool!

had a bunch of stuff laying around, so i came up with this:

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    really cool!

had a bunch of stuff laying around, so i came up with this:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/742/jlum.jpg
    Cool he looks like Mumm-Ra
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Court Magician
    Here are a couple quick customs I did after finding some good fodder at Big Lots. These are my first forays into MOTUC customizing. They do have a bit of paint on them so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I call this guy Baron Blackthorn. I figure he's a rough-hewn Marcher Lord sort of character who guards the borderlands of Randor's kingdom.

Havoc Man - BA Skeletor and the Faceless One bashed together with a bit of paint on the head. This idea only occurred to me when I was twirling the staff around in my hand and realized the goat head seemed removable.

Last edited by LeeMarvin80; August 13, 2013 at 06:09am.

Can the "Skirt" piece be removed easily from Faceless one and Marzo? Is it like the armor we get on figures chests?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    Can the "Skirt" piece be removed easily from Faceless one and Marzo? Is it like the armor we get on figures chests?
    It's not easy, but it can be done. Here's an example where I mixed the 2 to make Nikolas Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by guardianmonkey View Post
    Attachment 86986

my version of He-bro, Bible and all
    Why does He-Bro need a Bible?

Mix & Match Monday!!!

Last edited by stprime; August 22, 2013 at 11:39am.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

That last one is amazing!
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

The NA He-Man with the blue cape, and the He-Man with King He-Man parts are badass!

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    that vykron/king grayskull cape/na he-man head is wicked awesome!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I like the King He-Man/Randor/NA He-Man figure, looks more regal and barbaric at the same time...

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzysim3 View Post
    Ha. These are actually pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    It's not easy, but it can be done. Here's an example where I mixed the 2 to make Nikolas Powers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...13_He-Bros.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psc7a4fb6f.jpg

Cool!!! What head is that?
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

A few simple bashes and customizations!

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    That Keldor is AWESOME! I want that one!
    Justice, Truth, Honor and Loyalty!

Visit my website for handmade Scenery, Statues & More! CUSTOMSCENERY.NL