Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2173

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Thanks for the comments. I think I'll try to improve on it a little more when I get the chance. Never liked Sir Laser Lot much in the first place, but I think this look helps the character out.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Holy crapcrackers. I was all "awe, where'd he get the custom red transluscent parts, that's so cool. Probably knew how to cast it himself" when I realized what you had done.

This is brilliant.
    Thank you, and no casting here. Just Spirit of Hordak crossed with Sir Laser Lot parts. Maybe Nepthu boots later on. I'm trying to keep it all true Mix & Match without customizing work. Which is why I really want to try to avoid painting blue gloves. I haven't come to a decision there yet. I know it would look better, but I might just stop at the blue boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Heads don't really fit at the same time, but anyway....

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...psc5aec776.jpg
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...02536992_n.jpg

Finally found a use for Karatti, as a Snake Warrior.
    Love it.

Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Havoc.....
    Nice.

– No comment.

redb3.jpg

There's some painting here, but it's so minor it doesn't really count as a custom. I sanded off the vac metal and painted it over with a flatter gray mixed with a metallic gray. I then used it on the dots on his belt and bracers. I put a bit of a brown wash down on his armor to bring out the details and to darken it a bit.

It's hard to tell, but this is actually a Zodac chest with the Thunder Punch extremities and accessories. I wanted the hairy chest to go with a "tough guy" theme, but the Thunder Punch armor hides it.

This is the start of a sub-faction called the "Heralds of Zoar" or perhaps the "He-Ralds of Zoar" if I'm feeling particularly cheesy. It's mainly in reference to the H-symbol being the sign of Zoar in the DC comics. These are guys (Possibly past He-Men? I don't know about that yet) that Zoar (the deity that the Sorceress evokes in her falcon form) can call upon in times of great desperation. I've got plans for messing with Battle Armor He-Man whenever I get a hold of one. If Flying Fists or DC He-Man come out, they'll also be recycled into this idea.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    It's hard to tell, but this is actually a Zodac chest with the Thunder Punch extremities and accessories. I wanted the hairy chest to go with a "tough guy" theme, but the Thunder Punch armor hides it.
    THe hairy chest is a must!
    I was surprised when Fisto was shaved like a child...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 6, polls 23 vote for
    Snake Goddess!!!

Quote Originally Posted by worldwar_hulk View Post
    Thanks for the comments. I think I'll try to improve on it a little more when I get the chance. Never liked Sir Laser Lot much in the first place, but I think this look helps the character out.

Thank you, and no casting here. Just Spirit of Hordak crossed with Sir Laser Lot parts. Maybe Nepthu boots later on. I'm trying to keep it all true Mix & Match without customizing work. Which is why I really want to try to avoid painting blue gloves. I haven't come to a decision there yet. I know it would look better, but I might just stop at the blue boots.
    Maybe try Sky High's white gloves . . . might look all right.

My wife is crocheting a jacket for our niece's doll. We have no dolls around.

...thanks, Tytus!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Money? The Dude looks like he is hunting for his missing rug...It was the 80's, lots of dudes in pink. Speaking of dudes in pink...

hit play before scrolling down.

In today's story, Plundor borrowed something without asking. Worse yet, he didn't even bother to look at the instructions first! "uh, oh" is right! Reading instructions is important! Especially when enchanted objects are purchased second hand. I should know! *heh, yuk, yuk Instructions tell us about how to properly use something safely so nobody gets hurt! Safety should always be your #1 concern. Now more then ever! since He-Man, She-Ra (And who knows who else) ran off in outer Space and/or in the future. With so many people not on Eternia right now nobody was around to stop Plundor and Batros from fighting. They don't call him "The Spoiler" for nothing! *heh, yuk, yuk I had to use my magic to summon Zodac for help. It's a good thing I have been practicing. Lucky for us, I finally found a Trollan/Eternia magic translator, so my magic works perfectly now! Plundor and Batros made a lot of noise before Zodac showed up. They even woke up poor Statos from his nap. He was really tired after the Snakemen Holocaust. He has been asleep since then! He was very Grumpy and very hungry, and now a lot of people are starting to get sick. Don't Worry, right now Zodac is telling Stratos that he shouldn't bite people because it isn't very nice. Oh, here they come now. Brian, Brian who? How many are there? Well, I gotta go help find a bunch of guys named Brian for some reason. Popular guys, everyone keeps talking about them! *sniff, sniff anybody else smell that? I guess Plundor must have laid another egg. *heh, yuk, yuk

Until next time
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; February 5, 2014 at 10:25am.
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Quote Originally Posted by Zodak's new shoes View Post
    I dig his new shoes
    Actually that is the TRU 2-pack Zodac, he came like that, and the painted gloves.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

"Evil, it's just so much easier." Exclu-DEAD
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

A friend gave me Cy-Chop's head a long while back. I think he was using the body for customising or something.

Another friend recently replaced his Roboto, as it had a cracked torso. So I got his old one and kitbashed myself my own version of Cy-Chop...

HSLfGwM.jpg

Also won a couple of eBay auctions last week for some DCUC Green Lantern figure heads. I've seen others use the goat head before, so now it's my turn...

I call him... Pagan...

DL7qcuX.jpg

And the other GL head has finally made the freebie Mer Man apology gift that I got for the "Frosta fiasco" somewhat of use...

I present... Fish Face... (no relation to the TMNT version)...

qxWR8cn.jpg

[QUOTE=Jor-El;3405061]

Also won a couple of eBay auctions last week for some DCUC Green Lantern figure heads. I've seen others use the goat head before, so now it's my turn...

I call him... Pagan...

DL7qcuX.jpg

Nice work. Simple, yet very effective. Also the name is quite clever, my friend.

Royal Eternian Borough of Macduff, Scotland
    Macho King: "Ooh Yeah, another castle to add to the Kingdom of the Madness. Yeah!"
    20140212_133540.jpg

Warrior: "Not so fast Savage!"
    Savage: "Ouch!!"

20140212_134321.jpg

Warrior: "Now I can add the Power of Grayskull to the Power of my Warrior's and fulfill my destiny!!! *Snort*"
    20140212_134648.jpg

To be continued...
    Hoping that the MOTUC line lives on long enough so everyone can get what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Armoured View Post
    Macho King: "Ooh Yeah, another castle to add to the Kingdom of the Madness. Yeah!"

Warrior: "Not so fast Savage!"
    Savage: "Ouch!!"

Warrior: "Now I can add the Power of Grayskull to the Power of my Warrior's and fulfill my destiny!!! *Snort*"

To be continued...
    Agh, now I need figures of Macho Man and The Ultimate Warrior. I can't believe I've never even thought to get figures of them! Are those still readily available?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Royal Eternian Borough of Macduff, Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Agh, now I need figures of Macho Man and The Ultimate Warrior. I can't believe I've never even thought to get figures of them! Are those still readily available?
    I'm not too sure about Macho Man/King, but The Warrior was in plentiful supply on ebay last time I checked.
    Hoping that the MOTUC line lives on long enough so everyone can get what they want.

Not a bad set considering I was left with a bunch of extra stuff that I thought was useless.

Geldemak - SoH body armor is still translucent. It just doesn't come across too well. Looks kinda cool that way though.

Horde Skeletor - Skeletor made by Hordak but never graduated past "minion"

Tank-O-Tor - it's been done before, but I needed to kill some parts and do something with that awful tank armor. -ugh

Skyditzvy - I think he's Russian

alternate look
    Last edited by worldwar_hulk; February 14, 2014 at 01:49am.

Quote Originally Posted by worldwar_hulk View Post
    Not a bad set considering I was left with a bunch of extra stuff that I thought was useless.

Geldemak - SoH body armor is still translucent. It just doesn't come across too well. Looks kinda cool that way though.
    http://imageshack.com/a/img401/5840/in2g.jpg

Horde Skeletor - Skeletor made by Hordak but never graduated past "minion"
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...90/59/m40i.jpg

Tank-O-Tor - it's been done before, but I needed to kill some parts and do something with that awful tank armor. -ugh
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/102...0/843/ub0k.jpg

Skyditzvy - I think he's Russian
    http://imageshack.com/a/img541/6705/x8wz.jpg

alternate look
    http://imageshack.com/a/img593/1039/ahtj.jpg

BIG LIKE!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

Cool stuff worldwar_hulk! I really like Geldemak.

Heroic Warrior
    That Horde Skeletor looked like Martian Manhunter (pre New 52) at first as I was scrolling up from the bottom. Blue cape, green body, red emblem on chest...

A quick head swap. Kind of fun. It could look pretty cool if you actually painted the arms green to match.

Picture Request:

Can someone with a Battle Ground Teela put the regular Teela Snake Head on her and post a quick picture?

Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    time for some fun headswaps and gear changes.

Furry deathball, slave outfit:

Demon-klonker:

Plundor the Despoiler, Lord of the Universe:

Blue furryshorts:

This isn't too/two bad:

This isn't too/two bad either:

The bluetones match!:
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Good work Haradel! My favourite is Plundor the Despoiler and Demon Klonker
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Haradrel: What are those arm extensions from on that Cy-Chop/Two-Bad mash-up? Very cool . . .

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Good work Haradel! My favourite is Plundor the Despoiler and Demon Klonker
    Thanks!
    That Plundor is my favorite too, it just makes him more menacing.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterjax View Post
    Haradrel: What are those arm extensions from on that Cy-Chop/Two-Bad mash-up? Very cool . . .
    Arm extensions are from Spy Monkey. Some of their weapon sets. I highly recommend them to all MOTUC fans.
    Fabulous secret powers revealed