Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your "MIX & MATCH" MOTUC figure Photos!!

Quote Originally Posted by iggy_rock View Post
    I like the Wundar with MAA armor and Faker swords...

But that He-Ro/Randor/He-Man mashup just looks awesome! Like some kind of future leader He-Man or something. May have to get a re-issue He-Ro so I can build him!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishsticks View Post
    @stprime: I really like that king He-man
    Thanks, glad you like them. These are the most interesting I could come up with with just basic switching.

The "King He-man", until I can think of a better name will have the gold 200x sword from the castle as soon as it arrives. Since the sell fell through on all my extra figs, I'm going to try and trade for another Randor, Hero's, and try to find another tru He-man, loving' that hair color, so I can have this figure permanently. I'm sure there are places that need some paint apps, but I'm really happy with how well he turned out with so little work.
    Part Needs[/COLOR]: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

One more for now...

KING GRAN-DAR
    Barbaric Tyrant of Eternia!

And here with his queen...
    (yeah I know she's just Cobra Armor Teela, but she fits the part )

QUEEN SHE-LARA
    Merciless Queen to Gran-Dar!

Attached Images Attached Images
    – No comment.

Great idea Neutro! Gran-dar is very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Horde View Post
    Great idea Neutro! Gran-dar is very cool!
    Thanks! I was thinking he could Wun-Dar's evil father.
    – No comment.

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Kronis...

I kind of like the Man-at-Arms body with the Kronis (Trap Jaw) head. I can even imagine him being part of the royal guard, and then turning to the dark side and joining Keldor during the Great Unrest.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Heroic Classics Warrior Gerrit127's Avatar
    Wow the He-man with the He-Ro body and Randor armor actually looks pretty cool!!
    -= CAN WE EVER HAVE ENOUGH MOTU FIGURES? =-

NO WE CAN'T !!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit127 View Post
    Wow the He-man with the He-Ro body and Randor armor actually looks pretty cool!!
    (@stprime)
    I agree! Although I'm not sure why, but I actually prefer the look of my King Dar vs. yours, even though it seems yours is a better match with the gold boots and all. I guess I just like the black accents with the red blue and gold.
    Here's a better pic of him.
    KING DAR
    Heroic Ruler of Tundaria!

And Randor's head on Wun-Dar is also a perfect match!
    Last edited by Neutro; May 9, 2010 at 10:26pm.
    – No comment.

Here's a little era-mixing for you.

He-Ro and Scareglow's capes look like the most powerful Fruit Roll-Ups in the universe!

When Earworms Attack!

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryd8 View Post
    Here's a little era-mixing for you.
    Nice.
    – No comment.

Very cool He-man mysteryd8!

I love it! I am so hoping we get Jungle Attack HeMan in this line!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    (@stprime)
    I agree! Although I'm not sure why, but I actually prefer the look of my King Dar vs. yours, even though it seems yours is a better match with the gold boots and all. I guess I just like the black accents with the red blue and gold.
    And Randor's head on Wun-Dar is also a perfect match!
    i do like the blue sword, i'll have to see how it looks on mine and it gives me an idea for another sword, i must send an email tomorrow, crosses fingers.
    FEEDBACK

Widget
    I have a request-- how about Mer-man with He-Ro's boots, armor, and staff? Some kind of "Mer-man, Ruler of the Seas" kind of thing to make him look more regal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefud View Post
    I have a request-- how about Mer-man with He-Ro's boots, armor, and staff? Some kind of "Mer-man, Ruler of the Seas" kind of thing to make him look more regal.
    That's a cool idea, I might have to try it.

But in the meantime... From an[other] dimension...

EYE-ATAK
    Royal Swordsman of Snake Palace!

SKELETOR THE ENFORCER
    Cosmic Enforcer Exiled on Eternic!

EYE-SLAY
    Eternic Savage Bounty Hunter!

– No comment.

Neutro, slap Hero's armor and head on the Optic body for me? Oh, and a random request, will some one see if the brown arm pads will fit on triclops boots so that the spikes are pointing up and comming out towards you from the front. I know, weird.
    FEEDBACK

I did these while waiting to see if I'd get hit by a tornado last night. Like I said in my journal entry for Deviantart, you'll need to use your imagination on the backgrounds. Enjoy!

Savage Man-At Ams

Long after the death of King Grayskull, the Council of Elders saw fit to establish order to rally all the species and races of the planet Eternia and bring peace to their chaotic world. During their conference, the Goddess Sharella made her presence known and advised the Council of the three men worthy enough to reign as king of all Eternia: Vikor, an expert fisherman who valiantly sailed through the deadly winds of Anwat Gar and braved the dangers of the Berserk Islands; Omar, a Gar with an innate skill for farming; and Marshall, a man who defended his people throughout two nights from a pack of shadow beasts when they were stranded from a flood. After much deliberation, the Council summoned the three to the Hall of Wisdom. Omar was crowned the first ruler of Eternia, Marshall the Man-At-Arms, and Vikor the Captain of the Guard. With the monarchy established, Sharella pondered a new idea as she watched the events take shape: which of these men would best protect the powerful Sword of He?

Green Wizard

As an ally of the legenday Eternian nature god Kreann'Ot N'Horosh, Fikas acted as a liason for King Grayskull with the "Moss Man" to clear Eternia of the restless threats from the Snake Men and the Horde Invaders. Serving as a consultant on Grayskull's council, Fikas was well respected for his connection with the planet's mystical power as well as his ability to seek direct guidance from the goddess Sharella. During the Great Wars, Fikas used this guidance to carry out his most dangerous and important assignment for the mighty king: retrieve the Staff of Ka from the vile leader of the Snakemen, King Hssss.

Mountaineer

Native to the savage mountain tribe of Beast Island, Tyler was the leader of a rebellion against the Horde when they declared their rule over the planet Etheria. Upon learning of the Horde's plans to construct a prison on their home island, Tyler's people fought a Horde Battalion upon their invasion. The Beast Island tribe found all too quickly their primitive weapons were no match for the technology of the Horde. Leaving Tyler and a few survivors for dead, Lieutenant Hordak gave orders to destroy the villages and set fire to all vegetation on Beast Island. Stranded in a wasteland Tyler and his bretheren were forced to turn to small animals and eventually each other for sustenance. As the last of his people, Tyler only lives to see the destruction of the Horde and the defeat of Hordak.

Moss Man-At-Arms

At the time of the Aquatica Conflict, N'Horosh found himself in a position of forced neutrality. On one side, was the undersea nation of Aquatica threatening to use their ancient technology coupled with the force of the demon the Kraken to flood Eternia and transform it into an ocean planet and the other stood the Eternos monarchy that showed no regard for the environment it destroyed while it expanded its reign over the planet. Both forces were a threat to N'Horosh's habitat and the nature god knew he would have to face one of the aggressors when the war ended.

He found his decision made at the northern shores of the Evergreen Forest near the Sea of Rakash. As he observed the battle, he watched as the leader of the Eternos forces, Marshall the Man-At-Arms, fell in battle upon the emergence of the Kraken. Upon hearing the dying man's wish to save Eternia, the nature god could stand aside no more knowing the Man-At-Arms kept his interests at heart all along. Just as the forces of Eternos were on the brink of retreating, N'Horosh appeared before the army donning the armor and weaponry of their fallen leader. Pressing his new troops to fight on, they drove the Aquatica army back into the Sea of Rakash. Thus a new alliance was forged between the Palace of Eternos and the nature god.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm going to regurgitate a few I've already posted, it would seem that some people on this forum have the same ideas (great minds and all that)
    Anyways,

here is the unnamed space pirate:

Skeletor with a twist:

Two Royal guards battling a stealthy Tri-Klops:

A better look at the royal guards:

and finally a different view on stealthy Tri-Klops:

Fabulous secret powers revealed

What can you do with an Optikk body?

Super Trap-Jaw!

Armored Randor!

He-Ro, taken over by the Techno-Organic virus!

Um...Faker with an electric sword an fake Havoc Staff!

Then, of course, what can't you do with an eyeball head?

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    WHOA!!!! So many awesome uses for an Optikk body! Armored Randor is so cool. And I love the fish eye guy. I tested the waters myself with one the other day.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Wow, armored Randor and Mer-Eye-Ball-Man look amazing!

Heidi
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Great photos Alexx! I officially regret not buying Optikk.
    A boy and his cat versus the world...
    http://www.jaybellbooks.com/the-cat-in-the-cradle/

I love that last pic!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Hey Alexx can you take a pic of Merman's body, with Merman's armor, trident and Optikk's orange eyeball? That would look really cool I think.
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Quote Originally Posted by radrcks View Post
    Hey Alexx can you take a pic of Merman's body, with Merman's armor, trident and Optikk's orange eyeball? That would look really cool I think.
    You got it, captain!

Also, two more I was messing with...

Eyedak? I dunno.

Cyclopsor! Cyclopso? Cyclopsis? Eye-Bor? Any of these catching on?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I wish I had taken a pic, but I put DC 2-pack Skeletor's head and armor on optikk's body. The purples match pretty well and it's like a cross between movie-god Skeletor and NA Skeletor.

Very cool looking!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.