Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 4 Horsemen wish-list of characters shown at Wizard World

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Firesoullove View Post
    Wow! Great Work! I love this Entrapta! She looks so beautiful and sexy
    It's the boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisto View Post
    I too really hope that we see Goat Man introduced into the "MotU:C" line. He would make an excellent figure and judging from his pic would not require an all new sculpt either.
    Actually, there was a character who appeared in the beginning of the first episode of NA that strongly resembled Goat Man, just different colors.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Ghost, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro, Dree-Elle & Uncle Montork.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Bow, Mantenna, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Prince Adam, Glimmer, Adora

Quote Originally Posted by Dedd Vinyl View Post
    It's the boots.
    The boots sure aren't hurting...!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    WHAT?!?

That was just a wish-list? BULL-GARBAGE!

Just like the "mock-up" of what we would soon learn was MOTUC HE-MAN was an idea?

Sure.

There is no way the 4H would have gone ahead and put out that slide without a reason. That would have been unnecessarily cruel.

. . . I am not willing to give up hope that quickly... there HAD to be a reason for that slide other than "We wish...."
    Despite the disclaimers, due this presentation by the Four Horsemen and recent board activity by Toyguru, I am inclined to believe that Mattel has reached an agreement with Boomerang Media to produce figures featuring FILMation likenesses if not FILMation-exclusive characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    Despite the disclaimers, due this presentation by the Four Horsemen and recent board activity by Toyguru, I am inclined to believe that Mattel has reached an agreement with Boomerang Media to produce figures featuring FILMation likenesses if not FILMation-exclusive characters.
    Working on it -- good chance. Reached agreement already -- unlikely.

I have to say I seriously hope PAOE is right! It just seems to crule to for Mattel & the 4H to be even discussing Filmation possibilities with fans it there is no chance in hell this is going to happen. Hopefully they are working with Boomerang Media

"Give us Shadow Weaver...so say us all!"
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    I have to say I seriously hope PAOE is right! It just seems to crule to for Mattel & the 4H to be even discussing Filmation possibilities with fans it there is no chance in hell this is going to happen. Hopefully they are working with Boomerang Media

"Give us Shadow Weaver...so say us all!"
    I hope so too, but it is possible that Matty just finally snapped. You have to admit, something always did seem off with that mascot...

Heroic Warrior
    Hm... I doubt that any agreement has thus far been reached. I'd think the Horsemen and Toyguru are trying to feel-out fan interest in a way they could then present to the bigwigs in requesting whatever exhorbitant sums are necessary for acquiring the filmation rights.

Of course, I hope to be proved spectacularly wrong, and to see Lizard Man as the December figure...

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    Working on it -- good chance. Reached agreement already -- unlikely.
    If a figure with a FILMation likeness is revealed at SDCC or in the coming months, then we will have our answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    If a figure with a FILMation likeness is revealed at SDCC or in the coming months, then we will have our answer.
    Agreed, although if none appear at SDCC, I don't think it means some kind of deal isn't in the works. We can ever be hopeful!

Quote Originally Posted by BoShek View Post
    Update from the Four Horsemen:

Along with Sword-of-Grayskull, I was also at Wizard World Philadelphia.

I asked the Horsemen how hard it will be to sculpt a new Ram Man figure. Cornboy said that it will not be a challange it's Mattel giving the money for a whole new tooling that can not be reused.

But for me the most interesting thing was at the end of the MOTU part of their slideshow when they showed an intriguing picture:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15.../june2049b.jpg

What do you think?

EDIT:
    For those who may not recognize the characters at first glance,
    Here's what is shown in the slide, from left to right.
    Top row: The Goddess (original Sorceress from original mini-comics), villains from New Adventures of He-Man, Adora (who transforms into She-Ra), Megator (classic Powers of Grayskull evil giant toy only released in Italy)
    Bottom row: Tytus (classic Powers of Grayskull heroic giant toy only released in Italy), Shadow Weaver (evil sorceress from The Evil Horde), heroes from the New Adventures of He-Man, Lizard-Man (hero from the classic cartoon)
    we are missing only lizard one from here, should this mean a hint for filmation??
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info