Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skeletors Hover Robot Soldiers / Robot Knights

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    oh man, that's right! They can do these now! I would love to see a two pack, or maybe a three pack, depending on their size.... I'd buy alot of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Jote View Post
    oh man, that's right! They can do these now! I would love to see a two pack, or maybe a three pack, depending on their size.... I'd buy alot of them!
    Me too! We must have these figures!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Maybe we might see the Robot Knights soon?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Robot Knights, please!!!!!!

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Definitely! They are a must.

I have to say, the game totally sold me on some Robot Knights. I want some with Helicopter attachments AND I'd like some in the darker black shade too!

Yeah, playing the game made me realize how fun a set of these would be! Toss 4 in a box with swappable arm attachments and hover-stands...I'd buy two sets at least!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd buy at least 6 of these babies in an instant. Have them come with battle damage! Seriously, how much money can Mattel make with so little sculpting!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by rewkee View Post
    I'd buy at least 6 of these babies in an instant. Have them come with battle damage! Seriously, how much money can Mattel make with so little sculpting!
    I agree. i would buy a ton of these for sure no doubt about.

IMO: Considering the Classics line (even with the inclusion of POP, Filmation, NA) I don't think they really have the feel to be in this line. I know I know it's part of the history but I'm thinking we need something a just little more 'Adult' for the Adult Collector line. These robots as cool as they are, didn't or don;t really pose no threat except for just physically getting in He-Man's way so he can punch through them. Now with that being said, maybe (and this is crossing borders of the brands) I could see the hover bots as part of the NA aspect. IMO
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Yes! In a multi-pack please!!!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

What are the names of Skeletor's robots?

Hello to all collectors,
    i need help,maby someone can help me out.
    Question: whats the right name of thr little robots from skeletor?
    many names around the web
    HOVER ROBOT
    HOOVER ROBOT
    ROBOT KNIGHT
    ROBOT DRONE
    any idea?
    Attached Images Attached Images

in the episode "Prince Adam No More", mer-man specifically refers to them as "Skeletor's Hover Robots". so Hover Robot is the most official thing i've heard.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    I really don't know. I've always just called them Hover-Bots.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    that would be awesome if they produce them.
    Hordak has horde trooper
    Randor and Adam have palace guards
    King hiss has snake men
    Skeletor needs his robots !
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes, yes, yes to the Robot Knights!

We do really need these, every faction has its grunt soldiers, and the hover robots are long long overdue. I mean shut up and take my money!

Heroic Warrior
    I have this crazy, offbeat idea that Toy Guru's "fan demanded army builder 2pk" coming this fall won't be the Horde Troopers everyone thinks, but instead will be a pack of Robot Knights. Would people be disappointed it's not the Horde Troopers, or elated that it's the Robot Knights, or a little of both? To me it makes sense to strike while the iron is hot. We've got the rights, and a Filmation sub that starts this fall. It'd make total sense to do this.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    I have this crazy, offbeat idea that Toy Guru's "fan demanded army builder 2pk" coming this fall won't be the Horde Troopers everyone thinks, but instead will be a pack of Robot Knights. Would people be disappointed it's not the Horde Troopers, or elated that it's the Robot Knights, or a little of both? To me it makes sense to strike while the iron is hot. We've got the rights, and a Filmation sub that starts this fall. It'd make total sense to do this.
    I'd be "disappointed" if they have the nerve to release a pack containing just 2 Robot Knights for the normal price of a 2-pack ($50). Robot Knights are approximately Orko-sized, they're not anywhere the size of regular figures like the Horde Troopers. Either they release 2 of them "single-carded" for $25, or if they do a $50 pack it must contain at least 3 or 4 of them.

Aside from that, I'd welcome the Robot Knights as much as the Horde Troopers.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    For some reason I was thinking they were bigger than that. Must have gotten them confused with Plundor's evil bunny robots.

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I'd be "disappointed" if they have the nerve to release a pack containing just 2 Robot Knights for the normal price of a 2-pack ($50). Robot Knights are approximately Orko-sized, they're not anywhere the size of regular figures like the Horde Troopers. Either they release 2 of them "single-carded" for $25, or if they do a $50 pack it must contain at least 3 or 4 of them.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wAKwTlQ-2E...ele_Robots.jpg
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wAKwTlQ-2E...Man_Robots.jpg

Those would be soooo coool. I like the ones with the shoulder pads better.

The Orko sized ones are pretty cool. I think that would be the way to go. I hope the Horde Troopers are the two pack coming out this year, but I do want the Robot Knights as well.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    do you guys think we will get two robots per card for the $25 price?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

We need Robot Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wAKwTlQ-2E...ele_Robots.jpg
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wAKwTlQ-2E...Man_Robots.jpg

if they looked like this, and came with "orko" stands, I would like these. This pic changed my mind.