Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Granamyr in MotUC Discussion w/ package images

With Mosquitor, Procrustus, and Granamyr on sale at the same time, I predict no WSOD.

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    With Mosquitor, Procrustus, and Granamyr on sale at the same time, I predict no WSOD.
    Good point. I just hope they don't throw in any Mo-Larr vs Skeletor packs to slow up the day.

Be sure to place separate orders if you are purchasing Granamyr and any other figures or there is a chance they will cancel/ run out of stock on the other items. Looks like that will happen to many of us due to the TOD Sorceress delay fiasco.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Be sure to place separate orders if you are purchasing Granamyr and any other figures or there is a chance they will cancel/ run out of stock on the other items. Looks like that will happen to many of us due to the TOD Sorceress delay fiasco.
    No, it's because you requested an order change, meaning your original order was cancelled other than the TOD Sorceress, which remained, and now the other figures show out of stock in the mighty DR system, that is how you got screwed, if you would have left the order alone you would be still getting all you ordered. Everyone who ordered will get what they ordered, so long as no one's order gets cancelled or changed.

Everyone who ordered last December got everything they ordered even after a months time went by. Otherwise all orderes placed on BF/CM will be honored unless we get another Fisto / Sorceress screw up....
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

of course ill buy him if i can afford him. im actually way to broke to be supportimg this line. but i love it. so if its still availible when i get a chance to boom.

missed out on tod sorceress because broke. secondary market here i come. all i reeally want is that stand but hey ill get her.

anyway my priorities are messed up because i would rather eat ramen for two weeks than have to buy granny on the secondary market.

already got shelf space for him. gonna see if you angle tail down it can act as a tripod to help him stand. may just get a doll stand to prop his butt on. i know he should be sitting but this fig is just way to epic to sit. of course when i get him i may discover his purportions may look too wacky to want him to stand.

so...delay eh? maybe itll help me get him later when i have funds.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    No, it's because you requested an order change, meaning your original order was cancelled other than the TOD Sorceress, which remained, and now the other figures show out of stock in the mighty DR system, that is how you got screwed, if you would have left the order alone you would be still getting all you ordered. Everyone who ordered will get what they ordered, so long as no one's order gets cancelled or changed.

Everyone who ordered last December got everything they ordered even after a months time went by. Otherwise all orderes placed on BF/CM will be honored unless we get another Fisto / Sorceress screw up....
    What you are saying is incorrect. No change has been made to my order at this time. Escalation Dept. contacted the warehouse and were told that some items that were in my order (Voltron Red Lion, Castle Grayskullman, etc) have no remaing stock due to the sale taking place 2 weeks ago. It has to do with them no longer having stock of some items to fill orders.

I was just simply stating that people might want to place a separate order for Granamyr if they don't want other items like Mosquitor and Procrustus held up.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; December 4, 2012 at 05:00pm.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Widget
    No surprise there... Just like last year with Demo-Man.
    I guarantee that Castle Greyskull will be delayed this time next year too.
    Remember, you heard it here first...

Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    Um, didn't he say they weren't doing that anymore after the Demo-Man debacle?
    IIRC he said that if they encounter a partial order situation like with Demo-Man that going forward they would hold all orders until all product arrived at their warehouse. Orders would then begin to ship out in the order that they were received. Sounds like- and I could be wrong here as TG isn't always the most reliable when it comes to semantics- he may be going back on his word here. And that's great too because it's been awhile since we've had a flaming screw up on the part of DR and by consequence TG!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Makes you wonder if the delay is part of the port workers strike on the west coast. And also how it may affect the upcoming sale.

I have already got a message from the GI Joe Club that their subscription may not hit the warehouse in time for them to ship before Christmas.

I was afraid of this being happening again, so most likely that I'll be getting my Granamyer next year! Sigh...
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

What you are saying is incorrect. No change has been made to my order at this time. Escalation Dept. contacted the warehouse and were told that some items that were in my order (Voltron Red Lion, Castle Grayskullman, etc) have no remaing stock due to the sale taking place 2 weeks ago. It has to do with them no longer having stock of some items to fill orders.

I was just simply stating that people might want to place a separate order for Granamyr if they don't want other items like Mosquitor and Procrustus held up.
    But you ordered it, so how it that incorrect when it was in stock when you ordered it?

Orders placed when the items are in stock mean the items are enough to cover the orders placed, so how am I wrong?

Waiting 2 weeks to fill an order doesn't mean other orders were filled with your stuff, it just doesn't work that way.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

But you ordered it, so how it that incorrect when it was in stock when you ordered it?

Orders placed when the items are in stock mean the items are enough to cover the orders placed, so how am I wrong?

Waiting 2 weeks to fill an order doesn't mean other orders were filled with your stuff, it just doesn't work that way.
    I am simply telling you what they originally told me. I know it doesn't make sense. They were incorrect in what they told me, but that's nothing new. They have now fixed the problem and all is ok now.

Meh no worries. Granamyr will arrive whenever he arrives. We can all be patient.

...or DR could get their act together!
    Now Showing
    Tung Lashor
    Coming Attractions
    Gwildor

They've had their act together most of the year. We're just focusing on the Granamyr and TOD Sorceress (for some).

They've had their act together most of the year.
    I wouldn't say that's the case for everyone. Not me, and I know for many others.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

I'm not talking about every individual problem, just the schedule of figures being delivered the month they were sold.

Well it sounds like another Demo Man scenario and between this and the Chinese New year's expect more to follow. As much as I kinda want Granamyr in the completist' sense of thought, I may only get 2 of him... Or may wait til down the road where he will probably show up for cheaper like they did with Stay Puft. 80 dollars is worth the quality of work put into it I'm sure, but an 80 doll that doesn't do much...
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

So what is this first come first serve stuff? They're only selling the stock they get in? If so, when will the rest of Granamyr be sold?

It's aggravating, about a month ago, I finally decide to cave on what is the most expensive MOTUC thing to be released so far, and
    now I am getting from comments from Scott, that I may not get him, if I don't get my order in first thing....I want clarification on this.
    It sounds like he'll be sold normally, but not everyone will get theirs at the same time.

It sounds like he'll be sold normally, but not everyone will get theirs at the same time.
    Yeah, I just read the whole thing I found the link, and since made my post go bye bye....

It's nice how things can be blown out of proportion and misinterpreted when not written right. But I hope to get in first thing so I don't have to wait like I am for Sorceress.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

I have Mosquitor and Procrustus coming with subs, so just need to pick up 1 (maybe 2) Granamyr as soon as they go on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I love the Bio, but I wish there'd been mention of Skytree. I'd love a set of his treasure trove: books, gold, weaponry, the works! Toss in a "glass" MAA and we're set!
    Totally, do it as an exclusive out side of the sub. Simple reissue in clear plastic and then just use all the existing books and weapons. I would be nice if they were vac metal gold like Randors cup. But, it would take away a figure like Glimmer, so....

I wish they'd just sell him in January.

Since Ram Man may be delayed, it would make things more manageable.

December: Mosquitor & Procrustus (and JLU 3-pack & $30 Lead figure $ PLatinum/Tin, etc.)
    January: Netossa (and one DCUC figure)
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Since Ram Man may be delayed, it would make things more manageable.
    Sorry I missed it, but where was it anounced that Ram Man might be delayed?

He's probably just assuming Ram Man will be delayed. :P

I'd be happy if they just waited for all the Granamyrs to arrive before selling them. Don't see the big deal in pushing the sale date back.

It's gonna suck because I know I'll get my order done 2 minutes after release, pay for fast shipping, and then have to wait while orders placed after mine are filled, just because I'm not in the US. Funny thing is, every time I wait a few days and send an angry email *poooof*... I get shipping confirmation. I might just send a pre-emptive angry email this time. :P