One of the things I liked about MYP's continuity was that Prince Adam was younger and looked different than He-Man unlike his Filmation counterpart. After the most recent Q&A with ToyGuru, I'm starting to reconsider. I'm specifically talking about this quote...

" 'Masters of the Universe' has been the title of the heroic warriors lead by Man At Arms and He-Man throughout the 2002 series (just check out the 3rd vol episode 'The Island', Dekker clearly states that Duncan leads the 'Masters of the Universe'). It was also used as the name of the heroes in the original mini comics. That being said, MOTU has always been designed as an avatar for the imagination. There isn’t any one true correct storyline. If fans want to refer to the 'Masters' as all the characters in their personal story lines, that is just as valid. "

While I love Man-At-Arms, I don't want him leading the Masters. IMHO, that was MYP's biggest problem, He-Man had no charisma and was a sidekick on his own show. I think I'd almost prefer Filmation's version where the He-Man/Prince Adam relationship was more like Superman/Clark Kent(they were the same person who only pretended they were someone else) instead of MYP's where the relationship was more like Captain Marvel/Billy Batson(a kid who turns into an adult with greater intellect to go along with his powers). With Filmation's Adam, He-Man would be the one leading the Masters instead of MAA. What do you think?