Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition to have Wun Dar come with SLICED bread.

Petition to have Wun Dar come with SLICED bread.

Since Wonder Bread has always been in sliced form, I think it is a mistake for Wun Dar's bread to be unsliced.
    I say Mattel needs to take all the loafs back to the factory and use a very tiny saw to slice them.
    C'mon, who's with me? Let's fix this mistake before it's too late!

Disclaimer: This is not meant as a serious electronic document. It is simply a sad attempt at levity in light of recent activity.

I agree I was so ****** when I saw that it wasn't sliced. This is a bigger outrage then Battle Cats paws.

Really, how about a toasted version!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

They need to get the rights from Wonder Bread to put this loaf in the proper packaging!!!

That's all I gotta say.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I talked to Mattel legal and they said that sliced bread would be a no, no. They also said that Lucas just copyrighted He-Man, so BA He-Man is now a no go as well.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Oook...
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They also said that Lucas just copyrighted He-Man, so BA He-Man is now a no go as well.
    Nice play on "Fisto" there. If he ever really did do that, it would be an all out war between He-Fans and Star Warians.
    If Jack Bauer was on Lost, everything would have been solved in 24 hours!

If Jack Bauer was on Heroes, he wouldn't need to save the cheerleader to save the world.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Where's WonderBread She-Ra??? POP fans are very upset!
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Not only that, but he should come with real slicing action! Yeah! And the bread should be soft, like real bread, so he can cut it! And he needs a sculpted open mouth for eatin' that bread!

Wun-Dar knows where he gets his energy to fight evil: from Wonder Bread! Remember kids, those crusts are good for you! Wun-Dar eats them, and he cuts that bread with a SWORD. Are you awesome enough to eat bread that has been cut with a sword!?
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    The Bread of Wundar, formerly the Loaf of He must be solid!

For it is timeless and inexhaustible . . . slice it once or a thousand times, it will always replenish itself.

So the Trollan Overlords decreed eons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man123 View Post
    Since Wonder Bread has always been in sliced form, I think it is a mistake for Wun Dar's bread to be unsliced.
    I say Mattel needs to take all the loafs back to the factory and use a very tiny saw to slice them.
    C'mon, who's with me? Let's fix this mistake before it's too late!

Disclaimer: This is not meant as a serious electronic document. It is simply a sad attempt at levity in light of recent activity.
    You guys crack me up...LOL

I'm in and I propose a petition for French Toast He-Man - Wonderbread He-Man's even lesser known variant.

The legal department won't let them do it.

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    not only does his bread need slicing, he needs a stick of butter & a butterknife to go with it. And a picnic table so he can sit & chow down. maybe a picnic basket full of goodies, like jelly, peanut butter, honey jar, etc. maybe some apples & banannas so his diet isn't just on bread....

he also needs a plastic wrapper for his bread so it doesn't get dried out & stale in his travels. unless he eats the whole loaf at one time. maybe that laser gun he comes with is used for toasting his bread.

Wun-dar.... heroic master of breadmaking.

funniest thread today!!!
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Frankly I'm upset that the bread doesn't come in a variety of types and flavors!

No wheat bread? Rye bread? cinnamon-raisin bread? Ugh! What were they thinking????!!!!

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Yeah, no variant loaves, please.
    That would be the completists nightmare!!
    Though if they HAD to I'd be partial to pumpernickel-rye swirl.

But I also disagree with the sliced bread request.

Wun-Dar is the best thing SINCE sliced bread, not the best thing WITH sliced bread.

I know it's based off of "Wonder Bread" and all, but could the 4H not have "thought outside the box" more with the making of this accessory???

There's alot of fan support for the inclusion of sliced bread. I'll put my vote in for that, too, but perhaps they should consider different bread loaf types.

Besides the usual rye, wheat, etc., SUBWAY has a great variety of breads that the 4H should look at before putting Wun-Dar into production. The "italian herbs and cheese" is my personal favorite and it would make the bread loaf accessory more colorful.

I seriously think that the 4H and Mattel should re-consider the quality of the bread before they try to pass us off a tiny $20 loaf of plain brand.

And, I need to know that I'm being heard.

I only have one thing to say about this thread: LMAO!!!

LOL @ this thread.

I'm surprised matty was so bold by including the bread, do we get to take off the zodac armor and reveal a stamped wonderbread logo.

Instead of bread I woulda' rather of had some goody's: like maybe some sorta' interchangable parts...a spare pair of bare feet, a spear possibly, and then most definately, a long-dark-haired head swap.
    Awesome sticker not included!™ Blade=sad!

Coming Soon: Masters of the DC Universe

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    I'm in and I propose a petition for French Toast He-Man - Wonderbread He-Man's even lesser known variant.
    Yes, I won't be happy until the French international variant or "French Toast He-Man" is made. I will pout and sulk until I get what I want. And then I will ***** and moan about minor details in the sculpting.

Mattel had a real opportunity to give fans what they really want - the obscure foreign variant of a figure many He-Man collectors have never even seen - and once again they screwed it up! How long will these toy atrocities, which hurt me on a deep and personal level, be allowed to continue? Band together, friends, and we shall unite to sign a petition!

Instead of putting him in a white mailer he should come in a red yellow and blue bread bag with a bread clip sealing it. I'd buy an extra subscription if they sent him out like that.

I must say I'm saddened by the lack of response this thread has gotten. Where's all the arguing? Where's all the in-fighting? Where's the PASSION?

You people make me sick.

It's a slap in the face to fans that Mattel didn't include any of the 200x elements on the loaf of bread!
    Rigby the Barbarian - Swords, Sorcery and Sarcasm

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    True, there is a significant lack of "hyper-detailing" on that loaf.

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    The nutritional facts of the bread must be printed on the back of the packaging, very important, with at least 7g of fibre! also state that it's gluten-free or low gi. All this will encourage us, or the little ones that may come across Wun-dar moc somehow to have healthy eating practices and keep us all regular.

A Naan variant shouldn't be out of the question also. I like my Indian and so would Wun-dar.