Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The rest of 2014?

Heroic Warrior

The rest of 2014?

After Sept. do we have confirmation who will be filling the last three slots and the quarter 4 slot?

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    Nothing officially revealed.

We were officially shown a book accessory that's coming with the October figure. Clicking on the picture revealed the label ELDOR_BOOK. Then later pictures of Eldor were leaked but he hasn't been officially shown by Mattel. The rest of 2014 will be officially revealed at SDCC.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Heroic Warrior
    One of them will be a snakemen if memory serves correct. At least i thought we were told that at one time.

ah yes, Toyguru did say one Snake Man would be in 2014 the other in 2015. Also he said there is at least one more POP character in the fourth quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    ah yes, Toyguru did say one Snake Man would be in 2014 the other in 2015. Also he said there is at least one more POP character in the fourth quarter.
    one more POP from the main sub?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sgreg View Post
    one more POP from the main sub?
    One more POP item in the main sub this year, yes.

Heroic Warrior
    isnt the unamed a snakeman? being its creator ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by poderuniverso View Post
    isnt the unamed a snakeman? being its creator ?
    We were told either Tung Lashor or Sssqueeze would be this year, with the other coming next year.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    I bet Sssqueeze & Huntara are the last remaining C. Eternia slots.

I think it's
    Oct-Eldor
    Nov-Tung Lashor
    Dec-Gwildor

4th quarter Beast/variant slot Mermista

Out of Sub item, Slime Pit or Stridor
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

With the holiday item being part of the 2014 sub that could be the POP item so it could be

Squeeez - Snake Man - Nov
    Huntara - Filmation - Dec
    Mermista - POP - Holiday
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Heroic Warrior
    Personally I was expecting Sssqueeze and Huntara in the last 2 slots with Mermista as the holiday item.

I was hoping for Stridor as the Q4 beast, but since I think they'd want to maximise use of the tooling and do Night Stalker to and there's not beast slot in the 2015 quarterlies I don't think we're seeing Stridor

Based on rumors it sounds like we're getting Tung Lashor and Gwildor as the last 2 monthlies with Mermista as the Holiday item and Arrow as the Q4 beast.

Mermista as the Holiday item would be great but this reminds back when it was said we will get a A-List 200X character for 2014 and we all speculated if it´s going to be Evil Seed, Veena, Miro, Hawke or Pravhus and in the end it was Battle Lion who no one considered as A-List

So the POP character we were referred to could be the rumored Arrow. He had a vintage figure but my guess is he will be based on his, i say boring others will say more iconic, FILMATION look.

With Huntara and Mermista coming in 2015. I hope i´m wrong but i doubt it.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    Forth quarter will have 5 fgures/itens

Oct
    Nov
    Dec
    Quarterly
    Holliday

Heroic Warrior
    Technically speaking, taking Club Eternia AND Club Etheria into account, we have a whopping 8 slots to be revealed/confirmed... Plus the first quarter and exclusive for 2015... 12-13 MOTUC slots to be unveiled at SDCC! This is going to be a great panel, I can feel it...

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Hasn't Scott said that the Holiday item would be motu vintage (82-85) if i remember well?..
    plus did everybody forget about the year end item? It's supposed to hide a 35$ item this year, thoughts?
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...23.U7CjL8KKDIU

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Hasn't Scott said that the Holiday item would be motu vintage (82-85) if i remember well?..
    No. He said it would be a character that had a vintage toy and given the popularity of that character, they included the Holiday item in the subscription.

plus did everybody forget about the year end item? It's supposed to hide a 35$ item this year, thoughts?
    The year end item IS the Holiday Item
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

uhh the "hoilday" item and the "year end item" are the same thing.

Heroic Warrior
    Isn't the traveling con exclusive also revealed during SDCC?
    My tribute to MOTUC video using still photos of MOTUC figures with filmation music : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ibute-to-MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by Romadon View Post
    Isn't the traveling con exclusive also revealed during SDCC?
    If there is one next year....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Here are my guesses finishing out 2014:

October
    Eternia - Eldor
    Etheria - Sweet Bee
    Etheria xclusive - Light Hope

November
    Eternia - Tongue Lashor
    Etheria - Perfuma
    Holiday Item - Mermista

December
    Eternia - Gwildor
    Etheria - Spinnerella
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I agree with the above, except swap Perfuma for Galactic Protector She-Ra (NA She-Ra)

It also sounds like Arrow is the Q4 item. I have my fingers crossed they go with the Filmation version as I really DON'T need a blue horse with wings! Ugh!
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Heroic Warrior
    Love Princess of Power and I want all the horses but I would rather see Clawdeen over Arrow. Really hoping everyone is spot on with the Mermista predictions. I can totally pass on Intergalactic (NA) She-ra but I would lose my sanity over Starburst She-ra. If the line ends without Starburst She-ra's inclusion because of "Pants wearing She-ra", that is going to leave a very bitter taste in my mouth. I'll still be happy for those that wanted and got her, but I'm going to be disappointed. At the rate it's going, I'm sad Catra has not gotten a single variant.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I assume that a Snake man will be in this year, and I hope for Tung Lashor. That being said, at one point during sub sales last year, when comparing who you would get between 2014 and 2015, he compared Rio Blast and Extendar as being a pair that you would get one of in 2014 and one in 2015. So things can change.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I agree with the above, except swap Perfuma for Galactic Protector She-Ra (NA She-Ra)

It also sounds like Arrow is the Q4 item. I have my fingers crossed they go with the Filmation version as I really DON'T need a blue horse with wings! Ugh!
    This. And I hope if they go the Filmation route WITH wings, they at least give us some way to cover up the holes left by the unplugged wings (a saddle to cover them or some brown plugs).

- - - Updated - - -

I also question the inclusion of NA She-Ra. Why have her take up a slot when there isn't room for Masque?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo