Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Clawdeen discussion

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I hear ya! Clawdeen is the Cat Im looking forward too,I want to see how awesome the 4H make her....actually, Id like her to be ret-conned as a 'He' please!

Green tiger- I can Cope with.
    Purple Tiger - I can cope with.
    Pink Female lion with a mane - Nope! Doesnt compute, even when seen thru the 'MOTUC Filter'

ka
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Widget
    [QUOTE=Novelty;2158315]Now that we have seen Battle Cat...

We know Panthor will be coming soon, and probably flocked, if SDCC09 is any indication.

What do you think are the chances we'd get a Clawdeen based on BC?

Also, do you think BC will be used as "parts" for Grayskull's Lion beast?

Edit: Would you like to see Catra's animal version based off BC as well?[/QUOTE

A pink Lion might be interesting if it looks very Lion like!! I wouldnt mind it at all. I would also love to have a transformed Catra in dark purlple like Panthor!!

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    I am hoping that they drop the pink color. Now a blood red lion I can handle. In fact our downstairs bathroom was painted pink by the previous owners. We just repainted it today in a forest green. It looks so much better now and feels solid compared to the pink that was there prior. I just really don't like the color pink. It never appealed to me at all and I don't think it ever will.

Oh lose the bow in the mane as well. No fighting lion should be wearing a pretty bow.The last lion that wore a bow lived in OZ and he was known as a coward
    Last edited by Hordak; October 20, 2010 at 06:09pm.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

I have absolutely no idea why I thought Clawdeen was a potential for a club exclusive.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Color me Shocked!

I just received my 1st ever Clawdeen from the USA (thanks to user 'Cringer_luvr') And I was surprised to see that she has a totally new mold, I always assumed she was identical to the Vintage BC/Panthor mold.

I cant believe Id never noticed the difference before,Ive looked at pics of her countless times on the .org and Ebay.

Its a great 'Female' sculpt, sleeker!

But Id still be fine with the stunning MOTUC BC sculpt used for her in -hopefully- the near future!

ka
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; December 14, 2010 at 09:18am.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Color me Shocked!

I just received my 1st ever Clawdeen from the USA (thanks to user 'Cringer_luvr') And I was surprised to see that she has a totally new mold, I always assumed she was identical to the Vintage BC/Panthor mold.
    Wow! I never noticed that either. The style is so similar though. I wonder if it was an animal from the Big Jim line as well?

A boy and his cat versus the world...
    http://www.jaybellbooks.com/the-cat-in-the-cradle/

Quote Originally Posted by hemix View Post
    As far as her color goes, I think it depends on Catra. I personally would rather Catra be the red/purple version from Filmation rather than the pink/silver version from the Mattel line. Even if her design is closer to the 80s Mattel figure, I'd still rather her color scheme be red/purple. It seemed to fit more with the Evil Horde. With that in mind, Clawdeen could end up being red instead of pink..? Or more in line with Catra's catform. When I was a kid, I often pretended Clawdeen was Catra's catform anyway (instead of a separate character). Regardless of what they do with Clawdeen, wouldn't it be cool if Catra came as a 2-pack with her catform too?
    I dont think that we will see Clawdeen until we get Catra

That looks freaky as hell

Heard she's replacing Vikor next month.

Well, I don't mind they release a Clawdeen figure, as long as they produce a Catra figure very soon!

I hope this isn't another figure that will be changed to a different colour.

Clawdeen should be pink....

This will be one very interesting release. I am eager to see Mattel and the Horseme tackle her in the future. I also hope we see Catra in her panther-form.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

To quote the Miz: AWESOME!!
    That's what I think of that Clawdeen... Now Mattel should get the 4H to make one!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    To quote the Miz: AWESOME!!
    That's what I think of that Clawdeen... Now Mattel should get the 4H to make one!
    Spot the thing in that mockup that absolutely will not be the case in the real release....

[And, no, I'm not talking about the BC headsculpt repaint. After all, if Panthor is any indication, they'll give Clawdeen an all-new head... that we'll need a magnifying glass to spot the difference in relative to the BC head...]

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Clawdeen_2010_BIG.jpg
    I never thought I'd ever live to see a feline ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    After all, if Panthor is any indication, they'll give Clawdeen an all-new head... that we'll need a magnifying glass to spot the difference in relative to the BC head.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Spot the thing in that mockup that absolutely will not be the case in the real release....

[And, no, I'm not talking about the BC headsculpt repaint. After all, if Panthor is any indication, they'll give Clawdeen an all-new head... that we'll need a magnifying glass to spot the difference in relative to the BC head...]
    Priceless... It'll probably be two hairs falling in different positions.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt View Post
    Reading the cats thread and watching some timely horror movies (in the spirit of Halloween) one thing about Clawdeen I realized I love is that her look is totally contrary to her alignment. She looks sweet, pink, frilly, harmless, ridiculous even....until she savagely rips you to shreds splashing blood all over and devouring your remains. She's evil, on some level part of the Horde, and a freaking lion so savagery is in her nature even. And really, what better way to get close to her prey than convince them she's harmless until it's too late?
    That reminds me a little bit of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter. She wears pink, puts on a sickeningly sweet smile and girlish laughter, and yet manages to be one of the most evil and despised characters in the entire series.

Your idea would be an interesting way of portraying Clawdeen, having her appear harmless but in reality she's extremely deadly. I like it!

I hope Clawdeen's bio states that she is a lioness and not an a super-sized Domestic Cat. I'm also eager to see how a the 4 Horsemen make a lioness with a mane look feminine.

The only Character that I know of that pulled this off is Raiya from Kimba The White Lion
    I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sllohcin View Post
    BARK! BARK! FART![/SIZE]
    Somehow, it doesn't surprise me that another Canadian brought up farts.
    Does Galactus fart?

I'll answer your challenge! There is no way the MOTUC Clawdeen will have rooted hair!

Something like this picture I found would be much better:

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Something like this picture I found would be much better:

http://www.jasonbot.com/bootlegsketc...lawdiusweb.jpg
    that'd be cool
    Does Galactus fart?

I'd be quite happy with a Battle Cat buck Clawdeen with new head and armour sculpt. I expect this as a matter of fact, and have no doubt we'll get this very thing.

I believe our Battle Lion will be a battle cat buck if we ever get one. Not sure how I feel about this because I actually have little intrest in battle lion.

I sincerely hope that if they ever do a Catra in catform, (which i rather doubt actually, though I definately want her) that she will be a new slimmer, smaller sculpt.

As a matter of fact if they do Catra Catform, I believe it would be confirmed if they make a Cringer. If the Cringer is smaller than battlecat as he should be.

Then repurpose it as Catra Catform. This fits nicely with their parts reuse.

I hope this happens.

That looks like a pink nightmare...

Seriously, that'll be haunting my dreams in the future.