Thread: Multiple Eternia Subscriptions - Same Address... ONE COMBINED SHIPPING TOTAL ???

Multiple Eternia Subscriptions - Same Address... ONE COMBINED SHIPPING TOTAL ???

This is confusing.. can anyone clarify this?

* If you purchase more than one membership, all figures purchased in a single transaction will be shipped together to the "ship to" address given at the time of purchase.

This is what the announcement says.. so if i order 8 subscriptions... will i be charged 8 different shipping totals, or just one COMBINED shipping total ???

Thanks...
    My Feedback Thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164164

Positive transactions with these guys:

Kevenn, Ryzor, Dino_Ranger_White, Ledjam

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Pretty sure you get the one shipping total, and get the 8 figs. If someone who has ordered a subscription could claraify that would be great.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

yeah.. cause i'm just wondering if the shipping is gonna be a charge for EACH... seeing as one COMBINED shipping price EACH MONTH will be cheaper, than being charged 8 different shipping prices, even though its the same address.

this will dictate how many different subs i get.

( example.. why not get 8 different subs.. as opposed to two 4 figure Subs.... )
    My Feedback Thread:

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    If you ordered 8 subscriptions at once, they will ship at once, and you'll only be charged to ship the single box with all 8 figures.

However, if you placed one order for 4 subscriptions, then went back a day later and ordered 4 more, I *do* think you'll be charged shipping twice, once for the first 4, and once for the second 4, since technically they were two separate transactions. The fact that they were ordered on the same account, and are going to the same address is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    If you ordered 8 subscriptions at once, they will ship at once, and you'll only be charged to ship the single box with all 8 figures.

However, if you placed one order for 4 subscriptions, then went back a day later and ordered 4 more, I *do* think you'll be charged shipping twice, once for the first 4, and once for the second 4, since technically they were two separate transactions. The fact that they were ordered on the same account, and are going to the same address is irrelevant.
    Thanks so much. This really helps.

I will be ordering 8 subs at once, between me and two friends, to save on shipping. This should get the three of us 8 wonder bread he-mans.

I always thought it was shipping charged separate for each subscription, so we were just gonna get 3 different subs and sent to each others houses.

( my sub was gonna be ONE subscription of 3 figures... but knowing this... WHY WOULDNT I GET 3 DIFFERENT SUBS FOR 3 WONDER BREAD HE-MANS, RIGHT ??? )

Thank God i didnt order at the con and waited to get all the details here... thanks man.
    My Feedback Thread: