Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wun-Dar is made sooo Mattel has to now acknowledge the WB figue and this is why....

It's from Jiffy Lube actually. It was a Jiffy Lube mailaway in 1987.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

I've read on a number of sites a lot of people confused over this strange He-Man repaint and why on earth he comes with a loaf of bread, so I hope that on the cardback somewhere Mattel put an explanation of the history of the toy.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...I say, "Who Cares?" It's known to not exist by those in the know, and it's a "legend" in it's own right. The real point is, IT LOOKS COOL! And it even has a cool name. And a loaf of bread! Take that vest off and darken the hair, you're halfway to a nice Conan custom! Either way, he's fun...

And the back art. If its the original figure then they have to have some knowledge of the original WB. Mattel legal would not put some one else's properity on there product.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    And the back art. If its the original figure then they have to have some knowledge of the original WB. Mattel legal would not put some one else's properity on there product.
    They didn't, they just made a new He-Man variant called Wun-Dar.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    It's best summed up as: confusion.

If you get some down time, check out some of my posts in there.
    I talk about working with Mattel, and what we uncovered back in 2001.
    Not too be a pain, but I'd love to know more about this. Taking your advice I did use the search option and flipped through all 436 hits and didn't find a discussion on this. I did however find quite a few people selling wonderbread he-man post 2001 without getting run off the board as frauds.
    I just searched for "wonder bread he-man," any suggestions?

Comment on Wun-dar since that's what the thread is about. Considering all they can do is a repaint anyway I think its pretty awesome in the nostalgia catagory. If this is a line about MOTU Classics, what is more classic than the legendary first he-man figure*?
    *TBD

Heroic Warrior
    Comment on Wun-dar since that's what the thread is about. Considering all they can do is a repaint anyway I think its pretty awesome in the nostalgia catagory. If this is a line about MOTU Classics, what is more classic than the legendary first he-man figure*?
    *TBD[/QUOTE]

Well, he wasn't the 1st He-man figure, as the real He-man existed before this guy showed up. But, what ever the case may be, the guy existed. I mean, what if Mattel decided to introduce those Fuerez-T (sp?) figures into the MOTU line? Could they get sued by the company that bootlegged there figures by swapping body parts, weapons and armor and repainting them so they were new figures?