Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition to have WUN-DAR also come with "correct" sword from MAA (Secret weapon?)

Petition to have WUN-DAR also come with "correct" sword from MAA (Secret weapon?)

I know that Wonder Bread He-man's accessories have never been 100% confirmed, heck most people think he's not even from Wonder Bread and he very well might not be.

But for the longest time now it has been a general consensus that he doesn't come with the accessory pack Zodac armor or gun. AFA will only grade a "Wonder Bread" He Man if he has the brown sword and axe from the Man E Weapons figure. I'm not a fan of AFA, nor do I think they are the be all end all authority on most things toy related, but since this has become the general consensus of what should be included with a Wonder Bread He Man I really think he should also come with the brown sword.

I'm sure they are including the zodac accessories to tie into his bio, maybe make him a cosmic enforcer of sorts, a bizarro he man maybe, and the power sword they gave his is clearly awesome..... BUT since the mold is already made for this sword since it's a bonus accessory for MAA, I say PLEASE MATTEL, cast it in brown and throw it in with WUN-DAR as a secret accessory. It would only serve to further pay more homage to this legendary figure.

I'm stoked we are getting him in any form, but I would love to be able to display him with the "correct" sword, and I will probably even display him without the armor since the original probably didn't have it. I'm not saying take anything away from the current figure, just please add this one bonus!

If Mattel reads this and listens thanks. If any other fans would like to back me up then please post here. If you don't care, or don't think he should have 1 more bonus accessory... please move onto another thread without posting here.

I would like to see the maroon weapons as well. Don't get me wrong, that black power sword looks SWEET, but why does another figure have the power sword, dang! It's sortuh getting less special with all of 'em running around, and if they don't have one, MAA can just make 'em one, what the hey. I'm sure there's an explanation on the bio, I down with it too, especially if he's an enforcer!!!, but the maroon weapons are what I think of when I think WB/Savage He-Man.

Now if they come w/ Man-E-Faces (which also makes awesome sense), I'd be fine with subbing them out, so that'd be cool. As long as we do get the weapons (in the correct color) some how

Oh, and I hope when they make the extra shields (grayskull, accessory pack, man-e-weapons, whatever) this time it's a little easier for them to hold, I know the 4H are going to rock it!

Even if they don't get to the Axe right now I'm fine with it since I realize they would have to sculpt it and make a new mold and all that, but since the Sword is already made it seems to make too much sense!

I would love to see the MOTUC Man-at-Arms / brown sword being released with the new MOTUC Wun-Dar figure!
    I don't mind at all if the sword will come in a different color, black would be cool and matches his other accessories!
    Last edited by synthalus; July 29, 2009 at 12:14pm.

Great thats now three of us haha! It seems more people are concerned that the loaf he comes with be sliced.

that small sword from Grayskull was my favorite weapon....so consider me part of said petition.

Quote Originally Posted by synthalus View Post
    I would love to see the brown sword being released with the new MOTUC Wun-Dar figure!

Me too! the sword would look great.

Thanks! Keep em coming guys. I think this is a pretty reasonable and easy to fulfill request.

I JOIN! He needs that sword and I too will probably lose the armor.

eh it is always something they can put into the weapons packs they are releasing
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I really don't care if he comes with a sword at all. I wish he'd come with a black axe...

I do agree on too many Powerswords...

Black Axe would be a nice change of pace.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    If they add the more accesories the better.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    Here's my vote for the pictured accessories AND MOTUC versions of the maroon sword and axe. If it's a choice, between accessories, my ideal want would be the black armor with the maroon weapons.

Heroic Warrior
    Isn't there more pressing issues then what sword we are getting with a free figure???

I'm a fan of the accessories that he has already, the black zodac gun and black power sword (and half I hope).

But I'd love to see a brown/maroon colored standard sword and maybe a new axe in there too?

I'm all for the added accessories! Just not at the cost of what's planned already.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    I'm a fan of the accessories that he has already, the black zodac gun and black power sword (and half I hope).

But I'd love to see a brown/maroon colored standard sword and maybe a new axe in there too?

I'm all for the added accessories! Just not at the cost of what's planned already.
    Agreed. I'm happy with what has already been shown. If they wanted to add more, then cool, but not at the expense of taking away anything that has already been revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask44 View Post
    Isn't there more pressing issues then what sword we are getting with a free figure???
    No not really, but thanks for asking.

he's not free. you're still paying $20 for him.

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask44 View Post

I think the sword should come with Keldor, I see it having more use as Skeletors energy blade from the mini comics, as opposed to a weapon for a figure I won`t open

If they're going to do the sword you speak of I think it deserves a new sculpt, this one doesn't really look close enough to that.

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    If they're going to do the sword you speak of I think it deserves a new sculpt, this one doesn't really look close enough to that.
    I alwasy used the Grayskull sword is Skelly`s energy blade when i were a wee lad, and this is pretty much the same sword, so it works for me

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    I'm in, I'd prefer him coming with a brown Grayskull sword.

I hope we get these weapons packed in but I'm very happy with the ones he's shown with. That black power sword is awesome (though imagine if he had the He-Ro proto sword! There's a lot of ppl on here that would freak out to get just that sword)
    Fneh's MOTUC wishlist:
    Spikor, MYP Marzo, Snake Armour He-Man, Stinkor
    Fneh's MOTUC needed list:
    King Grayskull, Beastman, Stratos head

I like a lot the black power sword, but would be great that also came with the other sword.
    ¡Ya tengo el PODER!