Thread: Masters of the Universe Magazine - Winter 1985 to Fall 1988

Threaded View

Doing my best Skeletor... Agent John Utah's Avatar

Masters of the Universe Magazine - Winter 1985 to Fall 1988

First things first, I hope no one minds if I begin sharing scans of some of my favorite magazines as a kid. I own issues #1 and #6 through #16, including doubles of a few. I got the first issue from the tooth fairy, and then my mom subscribed from that issue, and #6 was the next one I got. I made sure not to miss any more after that, and would buy them at the store anyway for the extra posters. I still have everyone I had as a kid, posters intact.

I plan on scanning all of them, and putting them here on the .org as long as no one protests. I have already scanned the first issue and posted it in a thread here years ago, but I can't find the thread now. I will try to find the original files to repost, either way I'll prolly just rescan it. I just finished issue #6 (Spring 1986 - Buzz-Off in Slime Pit) and will post it here and on the .org wiki.

Link to MAGAZINE archive -->
    This is a comic book archive file (.cbr) which is actually just a RAR archive of JPGs renamed. Change *.cbr to *.rar and extract. Otherwise use CDisplay or your choice of comic reader.

This is the link to He-Man.org's online gallery, same images at 1/4 size. Thumbnails are at bottom of the page.

Links to HIGH RES POSTERS below -->
    This is the cover poster (#12) with Buzz-Off trapped in the Slime Pit. It is over little over 10mb and 4000 pixels wide.

Here is the second poster (#13) - He-Man on Lazerbolt & Skeletor on Land Shark. This file is also 11mb and 4000 pixels wide. If anyone wants 6000 pix. wide files lemme know...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Agent John Utah; July 8, 2011 at 01:38am. Reason: adding new links
    Visit my MotU Magazine Scans Thread>
    ██▓▓▒▒░░ Agent John Utah ░░▒▒▓▓██