Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Variants of Skeletor Thread

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    Those are cards, not figure variants... On same card you can find different variants of figures and in different cards you can find the same figure, so cards and figure variants should be looked as separated things.
    we've been posting every single variant, card or figure that is submitted, so while that may be the case for the skeletor section, you are definitely not looking at separate things

Regarding the OP's question, i think it as been answered before and this is most likely what he is referring to:

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    we've been posting every single variant, card or figure that is submitted, so while that may be the case for the skeletor section, you are definitely not looking at separate things

Regarding the OP's question, i think it as been answered before and this is most likely what he is referring to:

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/EvilW...oresppromo.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/EvilW...oresppromo.jpg
    Here are just few examples:

The same version of Taiwan Skeletor is present in CANADIAN CARD 8-Back 1981-2 and EURO card Uni Logo 8_back 1981 (which is the figure from the early mold as those half boot figures of Skeletor, but with fully painted boots and with dark blue paint in the eyes.

Or you can see the same version of battle Armor He-Man France with dark skin and regular hard feet in the FRENCH card 1984 and EURO card "K7 FREE" 1983

but also you can find the same figure in GERMANY "poster" pack 1983 but in the same pack you can find Battle Armor He-Man France with soft feet (rubber boots).

Also you can find two figures of Dragon Blaster Skeletor (China and Mexico) on the same card - US card "NEW" 1985

Widget
    Hi,
    I have this Skeletor in card without skirt
    DSC06778.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by spily View Post
    Hi,
    I have this Skeletor in card without skirt
    DSC06778.jpg
    It seems very common that Spanish figures have some errors, like unpianted He-Man harness, or unpainted face on Skeletor, or in this case missing accessory in the package. :/ Obviously poor quality control in Spanish factory.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    It seems very common that Spanish figures have some errors, like unpianted He-Man harness, or unpainted face on Skeletor, or in this case missing accessory in the package. :/ Obviously poor quality control in Spanish factory.
    thanks.......